Official Community Forums Home

My Boyfriend Needs some P Spot Help

AllAboutOrgasms

• Members

Alright guys we need you... my boyfriend is occasionally a fan of ass play. Who in their right mind isn’t? There are just SO many toys and vibrators and options and we could spend a million years and dollars guessing which toy works the best. He started homemade with a cucumber lol so let’s help him out! Comments, pics, links, videos, we value your orgasmic knowledge.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I really like the ass-gasm cockring butt plug combo...  feals great when having sex with my wife and damn do I get hard with that in, she almost can’t handle it...

D6E0FD90-5CAC-40B1-9C20-6A55C05D1BFF.jpeg

C2FE7EB6-D246-4CCD-B73F-5E3FB3BD9038.jpeg

B26956BE-8A36-48E4-BC96-460EB061000F.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
On 6/30/2018 at 1:10 AM, AllAboutOrgasms said:

Alright guys we need you... my boyfriend is occasionally a fan of ass play. Who in their right mind isn’t? There are just SO many toys and vibrators and options and we could spend a million years and dollars guessing which toy works the best. He started homemade with a cucumber lol so let’s help him out! Comments, pics, links, videos, we value your orgasmic knowledge.

I reckon the question for me would be does he want to handle things himself or have you handle things or have hands free. The previous post with picture is something I have never tried, but it does look promising, I just have never been successful getting my sack of nuts through small opening. But attached is what I have found to be firm enough, angled just right, and absolutely feels amazing, if your not careful when you insert it, and it comes in contact with prostate he’ll shoot a wad out. But to move it back and forth across the prostate and for me masturbating makes me moan like a Jersey milk cow. I have not ask my wife to use it on me while we are screwing, cause she just will not get on board with me playing with her ballon knot. It’s unfortunate, cause I have never had anal experience and have told her that, but still no luck, but it is a fetish of mine to lick and tongue her ballon knot, and won’t even let me do that so I don’t think she would be receptive to me asking her to use prostate toy on me. So I commend you on not only getting on board but for asking for advice. I hope this help, is he has not ever had his prostate rubbed when he has a nut, get ready, he may moan quiver or both, it makes me weak in the knees, but he will definitely want it again. Ask him to tell you more pressure, or side to side, or what. It may require him to masturbate and use it on himself to find out what feels best on him so he can tell you what to do. Have fun it’s sort of like those 3D pictures, for some it’s difficult to see the image in 3D photo, but once you train your eyes to see image you can do it every time. It would be WELL worth his effort to find that sweet spot. I am 55 years old and just recently found how much I love the prostate stimulation. If I would have know about this years ago I would been wearing mine out. Do research also, it helps to completely evacuate your prostate during ejaculation, which promotes prostate health. Rub that thing like your waxing a car.

BE96A80B-4DC3-496D-8703-ADC60A75EC10.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 1/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, Cdn136 said:

I really like the ass-gasm cockring butt plug combo...  feals great when having sex with my wife and damn do I get hard with that in, she almost can’t handle it...

that looks like it fits well. I had one similar but it had 2 rings for my balls as well as my cock. Seemed like it always kept getting pulled out of my ass. Did not stay in very well.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

Nes you are right! 

Rio I had same experience. Best thing for me was a willing partner and a good vibe!

• Members
On 1/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, Cdn136 said:

I appreciate the advice on that, I’m not into being pegged by the wife, and she isn’t into much ass play on my end (no pun intended) but this toy looks perfect

• Members
On 2/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, FallsTownGuy said:

No Doubt some of the best toys they make me shoot across the room

What are some of the recommendations 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:32 PM, Rio said:

A willing partner and a good vibe is a great way to go.

YES!!!!

On 1/12/2021 at 12:51 PM, Haywood25 said:

What are some of the recommendations 

Go check out the TooTimid shopping page, and search for Men's Toys, Prostate Stimulation, or Anal Toys. Check out their ratings. Many will have reviews too!!! And you can also check out our Sex Toy Reviews section in the Sex Toys part of the forum. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/12/2021 at 10:50 AM, Haywood25 said:

I appreciate the advice on that, I’m not into being pegged by the wife, and she isn’t into much ass play on my end (no pun intended) but this toy looks perfect

This looks amazing. My man is not into anal play, yet. Slowly working on it. I would love to see this on him. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Just checked out your link to the red rider. Looks good. I bet that curve hits that p spot right on

• 2 months later...
  • Members
4 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

This is mine!

2DF636C1-C15E-4039-BF0F-43770042AFE8.jpeg

I sure would like to be worked hard by this one