Official Community Forums Home

In The Abstract

allit

• Members

if we were to have a forum orgy, who would you do? what would you do? what would you be open to?

This is hypothetical, meant for fun, nothing serious!!!!!!!!!

• Members

A "forum" orgy, as in who on the forum would we want to fuck?

IF I were single, I would think that Howard most certainly would have a lot to offer a woman. He sure knows how to express himself sexually, he is open, honest and has no qualms about doing what is necessary to get a woman off - so I would be a fool not to think he would be a wonderful choice. I would think sex between two people who know so much about sex and are not afraid to do it would be super HOT!

Then, there is Quiet Guy - he used to write stories about me that were super HOT! Anyone who could think that way about sex and express it most certainly would be fun in bed.

As for women....I have heard a lot from the women here that have intrigued me. I know Whiskey has been with women -so she might be a logical choice. She seems open, fun and honest. Or, Curvacious Lust of course, I have always admired her openness and willingness to try anything!

That is who comes to my mind first and foremost!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
A "forum" orgy, as in who on the forum would we want to fuck?

IF I were single, I would think that Howard most certainly would have a lot to offer a woman. He sure knows how to express himself sexually, he is open, honest and has no qualms about doing what is necessary to get a woman off - so I would be a fool not to think he would be a wonderful choice. I would think sex between two people who know so much about sex and are not afraid to do it would be super HOT!

Then, there is Quiet Guy - he used to write stories about me that were super HOT! Anyone who could think that way about sex and express it most certainly would be fun in bed.

As for women....I have heard a lot from the women here that have intrigued me. I know Whiskey has been with women -so she might be a logical choice. She seems open, fun and honest. Or, Curvacious Lust of course, I have always admired her openness and willingness to try anything!

That is who comes to my mind first and foremost!

Mikayla ;)

Thanks, I think Howard is pretty good in advice

• Members

if was single also i would pick howard too hes give excellent advice and hes very open and honest i share his thoughts with my husband and he thinks hes preety much on point with things i have never been with a woman before so im not sure what to say but to play the game out it would curvaciaus,whiskey,mikayla,they seem to have a lot experience in that department

• Members

See. I can't even imagine about fantasizing about being with anyone else other than my husband. I love Howard's advice and guidance, but I can't make that leap to fantasize about him. Maybe I'm just sexually stunted, but my mind and body can only focus on the hubby.

• Members
:) If I was single and not married I would for sure pick Howard, his knowledge and the advice he gives her on the form, I would sure be a big foul not to. I am sure with him it would be a hot hot night. :lol: As far as for a women of course Mikayla. =)

• Members

Ahhh Howard, that is so sweet! :D I tell you, I wonder sometimes if two people who have such experience and knowledge about sex would end up being really HOT, or would we cancel each other out?

Also, I missed the part about what would you do, and what would you be open to. Well, I am always up for ANYTHING - so I do not think we would be at a loss for things to do. I prefer to not plan ahead, I just assume as soon as we were to get into a room together, the heat of the moment would take over - and FAST!

Also, IF this were an orgy situation, I am sure you would get revived quickly, as the women here, including myself, would be anxious to have your attentions, and not wanting to let us down, I am most sure you would find a way to pleasure us all to exhaustion!

Since you have already been chosen by quite a few of us, you had better save some strength!!!! ;)

Kisses,

Kayla

• Members

If I were able to be with any man, it would either be Howard or Quiet guy.

Howard has been around the block several times and I am sure he knows many many tricks on how to help his partner reach orgasm.

Quiet guy on the other hand has a very vivid imagination and knows what he wants, or so his stories portray him at least.

As for a woman, thats just not a fair choice, there are too many to choose from, all have fantastic senses of humor and each has their own special attributes.

If I absolutly had to choose,

Theres Mikayla, she has had previous experiance with a woman before, and would probably not hesitate to tell me exactly what she wanted.

CL seems like a good choice, she has an awsome sense of humor and has had previous sexual experiance.

If the mood strikes just right, Bondagejunkie would also be a good choice, she has a good sense of humor, she is into the whole BDSM lifestyle and sometimes the mood hits me to take control.

As to what I would do? anything my heart desired and my partner allowed.

What wouldn't I do?

Anything that involved illegal acts or corpses or doing what the voices in my head tell me, they never have any good suggestions.

Well, except the one time they told me to break into the graveyard and dig up the bodies and pose them at the gate like they were trying to escape.

Other than that, they never have good ideas.

• Members

If I were single I would have to pick BigDaddy or Toby and as for being with a woman well since I have never been Im thinking it would have to be with one that has,,,,,,and being HOT wouldnt hurt either lol

Hrnychick

Well, I'm not really sure....

For a woman, either Curvacious, or Mikalya.

Howard does seem like the logical choice for men.....but since not too many men post....I guess I'm not really sure there.

LOL Guess I will have to post more to get on someone's list LOL!!! ;) <_<