Official Community Forums Home

Hi everyone. I'm new here as of today. I just wanted to take time to introduce myself to you. 

I'm 19, female. And I got my start at masturbation when I had my first time. This is embarrassing for me to admit (hope I'm not the only one) but to better discover my body I use a little hand mirror. I enjoy this method because when I touch myself I can see what I'm touching. As well as the fact that I can see my body's reaction to the touch. 

To sum things up basically I'll conclude with the fact that I love masturbation and seek to find methods everyday. And if you want to share a method of masturbation with me feel free to so I can try it out as well. 

• Like 7

• Members

Welcome!  This site has some wonderful toys!  Enjoy!

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome. Take time to discover yourself, enjoy your body and become aware of what is pleasing to you.

• Members

Glad your on here babe its nice to meet you message me anytime babe

• Members

Masturbate is natural more you do it feels better.  Then you will want to show pictures to help others

• Members
18 hours ago, flirtyredhead99 said:

Hi everyone. I'm new here as of today. I just wanted to take time to introduce myself to you. 

I'm 19, female. And I got my start at masturbation when I had my first time. This is embarrassing for me to admit (hope I'm not the only one) but to better discover my body I use a little hand mirror. I enjoy this method because when I touch myself I can see what I'm touching. As well as the fact that I can see my body's reaction to the touch. 

To sum things up basically I'll conclude with the fact that I love masturbation and seek to find methods everyday. And if you want to share a method of masturbation with me feel free to so I can try it out as well. 

flirty - my girl friend likes to lean in with her panties on and feel vibration on the wash machine.  One time she did it at a public laundry and she came a lot

• Like 1

• Members

Fifteen to 20yr ago I often used a mirror while jacking off a special way. A bit older now my methods have changed. I see you're new here. Well welcum to here. I may be old fashioned but anyone that gets too close to my pecker with anything sharp will wish they hadn't.

Wellcum to TT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Erin,

Do you mostly use your fingers, or do you have a toy? Have you experienced oral sex much?