Official Community Forums Home

Private Messages

Britta

• Members

I like the message option on this forum, although it isn't super convenient, but guys if you are sending me messages, try to expand some energy into your messages.  One sentence messages, messages without a vowel, text lingo messages don't show much thought or creativity.  I'm a little anal about this because my Mom is an English teacher, so those messages likely will be ignored.

Maybe it is generational as the older gentlemen seem to have a better handle on this concept. (Lol, not kidding,)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I see you have discovered some of the individuals that are limited with the power of language and seduction.  A crude word and a close up photo are not enough to entice a woman of intelligence. Often people for felt that the drive of fantasy and desire is driven from the tease and play of word and passion.  

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/4/2018 at 3:25 PM, scubadiv1951 said:

Well stated ! You are dead on ! Don't the teach basic grammar , sentence structure and spelling in the school schools anymore.

If my kids' schools are typical, not they do not teach that stuff anymore.  Well, spelling yeah, the rest of it no.  They figure the kids will pick it up from reading and writing, sort of an osmosis thing, I guess.  I doesn't work that well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I hafta agree.  I pic of your dick and the incomplete sentence of    “...... fuck?”     just doesn’t do it all the time.  However, being honest, I don’t mind crude on occasion.   I enjoy sexting and being talked dirty to but sometimes a little imagination would be nice.  I assume “... fuck?”  Is  an incomplete sentence    lol   been a while since I’ve been in school

• Members
On 9/5/2018 at 9:09 PM, square said:

If my kids' schools are typical, not they do not teach that stuff anymore.  Well, spelling yeah, the rest of it no.  They figure the kids will pick it up from reading and writing, sort of an osmosis thing, I guess.  I doesn't work that well.

They say that writing cursive is a dying talent, soon it will be completely unwritten and obsolete....why learn to write properly when you’ve got that gd computer stuck to the end of your nose?   ..... yeah - osmosis doesn’t work either lol

• Members

just throwing this out there.... my grammar sucks, but i always try to put some thought into what i say 😑.....thats all i wanted to say 

ohhh an also good afternoon to everyone😶

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 2:09 PM, Britta said:

I like the message option on this forum, although it isn't super convenient, but guys if you are sending me messages, try to expand some energy into your messages.  One sentence messages, messages without a vowel, text lingo messages don't show much thought or creativity.  I'm a little anal about this because my Mom is an English teacher, so those messages likely will be ignored.

Maybe it is generational as the older gentlemen seem to have a better handle on this concept. (Lol, not kidding,)

Wow!! My mom was an English teacher too!!! Punctuation, complete, and creative sentences are a HUGE plus for me too!!! LOL 

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I violate all english grammer onl8ne because i use a thingy called a mobile device, cant tell a . From a , on s tiny screen using fat fingers and spell checker changes the words but for those interested

FB_IMG_1659994014126.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

I been getting email notifications of pm sent to me but when i log on there no message at all. Like it was deleted. Anyone else experince this ghostly phenominia

• Members

No Kinky I haven’t.☀️

• Members
On 9/2/2018 at 3:09 PM, Britta said: