Official Community Forums Home

Contest Ideas

Rob

Do you have any ideas for our next contest? I believe it was blissful who recommended another round of stories for fall. I think this is a great idea but I wanted to post this to give our members an opportunity to posts any thoughts they may have on this topic.

Thanks!

• Members

I thought maybe one for the best product review using personal experience. That would be fun to 'research' and would also help the site out. Maybe even get more people into writing reviews.

• Members

That is interesting Bondagejunkie....quick question, would I be eligible to participate as well?????

HEE heee heeee...

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Yeah, I would say so. Although you might be considered a favorite. :) I wouldn't think it would be fair to leave you out because you have more experience than someone else. Like you're judging of our stories, maybe there is a different point of view that would make someone else's better, maybe not. Anyway, it was just a thought I had when wondering what else you could use for a contest besides stories. :)

• Members

Another idea--- a personal soundtrack for a night of sex-- from foreplay to hot 'n heavy to trying to remember how to breathe when it is over. I guess you would have to set a time limit of songs, but extra points for tempo or sexy words or explaining why these songs really do it for you. (Such a girl of the eighties-- this is like a mix tape for sex, isn't it? Yikes, some things don't really change!!)

:lol:

• Members

how about a story describing you SO as particular object such as animal,instrument,cartoon etc...

not put anyone down or make fun of but describe them in hot sexuall way

• Members

I thought about it and I think a story regarding your absolute favorite toy. How you use it, how you and your partner use it togeather. Why it is your favorite, I know choosing one would be hard but the Ultimate one in your toy box you would not trade for anything. Why your partner enjoys it so much. Just a thought

• Members

I like the "toy story" idea. That's what you should call it too.

I agree, make it a toy story with a tootimid toy. I also think they should be NON fiction! ha ha. shouldnt be a problem here :D

c'mon now, i'm ready to do some research and win some gift certificates!

• Members

Yeah, Katprr, that's the idea I was trying to get across. A toy review using your own personal experience. I think it would benefit the site and maybe encourage people to write reviews.

• Members
I think most couples have a story to tell. Maybe we need a place for people to tell their story on a regular basis.

We DO Tim, it is called the Toy Review section!! LOL

Mikayla

• Members
We DO Tim, it is called the Toy Review section!! LOL

Mikayla

Good one Mikayla. It's good to know that I'm not the only one that gets so excited reading toy reviews!

Ha!

• 1 month later...

How about a contest by writing the TOY'S ASPECT of arriving, being used, and so on? A Toy's "perspective" on how it was used~in a sexual, fun way.

How about, the most creative/imaginitive thing that you did in the bedroom?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
How about, the most creative/imaginitive thing that you did in the bedroom?

I couldn't do that one, I use those creative/imaginative things in the bedroom to maintain, and further develop my business. I am working on an idea that I have had for some time, but just need to learn how to put it into action.

• 1 month later...

So, there are plenty of ideas here, when are we going to have a Contest for The New Year??

• Members

Hi All,

What about the best tips for new and creative use for sex toys? I don't mean whipping-eggs-with-a-vibrator kind of things, but e.g. using a cordless remote egg on an airplane etc. I've only read this site for a short time and already I've learnt several new ways to use our toys.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea! Let's do it. I will post the details and prizes for this contest soon. Should we give away toys or gift cards?

Rob

Hi All,

What about the best tips for new and creative use for sex toys? I don't mean whipping-eggs-with-a-vibrator kind of things, but e.g. using a cordless remote egg on an airplane etc. I've only read this site for a short time and already I've learnt several new ways to use our toys.

Regards

• Members
Great idea! Let's do it. I will post the details and prizes for this contest soon. Should we give away toys or gift cards?

Rob

I think I should be awarded toys AND gift cards for the idea. Preferably loads of them. ;)

Regards

You read my mind. A gift card is on the way!

Rob

I think I should be awarded toys AND gift cards for the idea. Preferably loads of them. ;)

Regards

I still think a contest told from a "Toy's point of view" of it's arrival and how it was use would be cute too.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy