Official Community Forums Home

Talk About Sex

BrendenB

• Members

I have a relatively happy relationship (and sex life) with my SO.  However, one thing she doesn't seem to understand is the need for on-going SEX Talk:  I would love a constant stream of Sex-related jokes, innuendo, Texts, Emails, Phone calls, etc... The idea would be to keep Sex -- and the powerful Erotic "bliss" we all hunger for -- front and center most of the time.  Is that unrealistic?  I searched and found TooTimid because I want to exchange thoughts with other Adults who find the incredible *pull* of erotic stimulation so powerful that it makes us weak in the knees and catching our breath, anxious to get, again and again, to that "nirvana" moment of complete, engorged Arousal.  What do you think?  Do you find yourself craving, almost all the time, to be super-Hard or super-Wet, aching for that thrilling moment just before you cum?  I do.  And I am hoping to share thoughts about it OFTEN on this Site....

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest PlayfulMary

I think about it, I want it more and more everyday. I can't text and get the panting of sex I need too timid to fill that need.I don't think a man could keep up with my toys, sweating and breathing for just sex is not at all enough for me. I go through a half dozen jelly lubes and keep it going from 3am until 1am. Not much time I'm not pursuing it again, never do I need to call upon him. The nigerian scammer got almost all of my money but it is where I begain to text sex and I loved it. He of course only wanted money but I truly did believe he wanted me and was coming. I get it now, but I had fun while it lasted he would talk about what he would do to me and then how much he needed from me. I hated do it now the most, I have something I need to talk about met money? He is never us the military and everyone who knows me told me so. 

Just take care of you and let it go fast, don't get OCD of looking for a partner who is only a e-mail. Cut them off and go back to where you will end up and save everydime buy Bitcoin or just cut the charging and paying when you just want to spend all your time with your toys deep inside you.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My husband and I both work from home, have been for about five years now. Our sex has greatly improved, expanded and increased. We don’t do a lot of sex talking but the looks are constantly there, so much that we know what each look means and how to respond. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree the pot needs to be simmering all the time.  My brain needs sexual stimulation and attention for me to want to engage when the time arises.  Win win and for long marriages/relationships playfulness is a must. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sexting is something I wish my wife would do, especially sending a picture. 

I told her that sending me a pic of her pussy and how her telling me something like, "I want your hard cock in here right now" would put me through the roof! 

But no dice. She's afraid it'll end up somewhere. 

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I’m always the high desire one in the couple. The one who is always thinking about sex, wants to talk about sex, is ready to have sex. My husband has always been lower desire than I so it’s always been a strain. Sometimes I feel like I bother him too much but shouldn’t he be flattered that his wife still wants to have sex with him, not live in a dried up marriage? 

• Like 3

• Members

Sorry to hear about your plate katie. Is he also in his 40s? If so maybe there is a problem with his testosterone levels and you should see your urologist to check it out. I can't imagine him not wanting to have sex with somebody as sexy as you everyday, and more.

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/1/2022 at 5:47 PM, Rio said:

Sorry to hear about your plate katie. Is he also in his 40s? If so maybe there is a problem with his testosterone levels and you should see your urologist to check it out. I can't imagine him not wanting to have sex with somebody as sexy as you everyday, and more.

We met in our 20s and he kept up with me for a couple months, then things began to slow down. I’d get frustrated and ask if he’s lost interest. He would just say he doesn’t think about or need sex as much as me. Maybe low T was the case then as well, but it’s always been an uneven match. However, as recently as last weekend I’ve been honest with him and let him know I think about it and need it much more then he is willing to give. My best friend tells me I need to get a “no strings” boyfriend. 😂

• Like 1

• Members

I hope things turn around for you Katie Did It. It ‘s such a hard thing to deal with. ☀️

• Members
15 minutes ago, 69kolakola69 said:

Some guys are like that and others are like me 🍆🍆🍆 all the time ...It's awesome if your partner has the same degree of desire as you do 💦💦💦

Looks like a great way to start the day…rise and shine! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 6/1/2022 at 3:21 PM, Katie Did It said:

I’m always the high desire one in the couple. The one who is always thinking about sex, wants to talk about sex, is ready to have sex. My husband has always been lower desire than I so it’s always been a strain. Sometimes I feel like I bother him too much but shouldn’t he be flattered that his wife still wants to have sex with him, not live in a dried up marriage? 

Well you sound like lots of fun and if your willing and would like you can tlk to me anytime you want about sex fantasy u might have and like to try if you'd like to show off your beautiful naked body I'd be happy to see it and if u want I'd be happy to show you how hard your pics and stuff has made my cock I'm always horny and wanting to tlk bout sex and have some help with making me cum