Official Community Forums Home

What was your first time receiving oral sex like?

DarylDixon

• Members
On 11/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, Connieknows said:

Omg it was from my mom actually and it was the most incredible experience of my life next to having my first orgasm 

5 I started early for a reason to. 

• Members
12 hours ago, Gypsy42279 said:

5 I started early for a reason to. 

I was either 5 or six. He kept asking me do you feel that funny feeling. He was a teenager. I remember him asking me to suck his cock. It was to big for my mouth. So he stroked asked me to put my hand on it and stroke him. He eventually shot his cum in my mouth. We did this for a few years nearly daily. The beginning of my love of cock to this very day. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Members
9 hours ago, Excited said:

I was either 5 or six. He kept asking me do you feel that funny feeling. He was a teenager. I remember him asking me to suck his cock. It was to big for my mouth. So he stroked asked me to put my hand on it and stroke him. He eventually shot his cum in my mouth. We did this for a few years nearly daily. The beginning of my love of cock to this very day. 

Don’t be sad a long time ago. For me at the time the worst part was how foul tasting his cum was. Besides your taste buds are more sensitive at a young age. I love the taste now. Even though some guys taste bitter. But when sucking someone who also like it. Well they have pretty good tasting cum. I believe I do since I like swallowing my own. We are what we eat and drink. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

High School girlfriend (man was she beautiful)... Senior year... Parked in my truck in some neighborhood near the school... We made out for a few minutes and then she told me to lay back... She un-zipped my jeans and my stiff cock popped out... She went right into some intense, deep sucking, and it wasn't long before I shot several hot loads into her mouth... She kept sucking for a minute, then she sat up, swallowed so I could see her swallowing, and then she flashed me her gorgeous smile...  It was THEE MOST INCREDIBLE Sexual Experience of my life, and I have had a deep and abiding CRAVING to be sucked off, OFTEN, ever since then.  I want it more than just about anything I can think of.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was always more turned on giving oral sex then receiving. There is something great having a cock in my mouth. And watching a guy cum from sucking him off

• Like 5

• Members
54 minutes ago, Femmebilly said:

I was always more turned on giving oral sex then receiving. There is something great having a cock in my mouth. And watching a guy cum from sucking him off

Wish I had a partner who felt that way

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/24/2022 at 11:43 AM, tiger48 said:

Wish I had a partner who felt that way

I understand not many can find what there looking for

• Like 1

• Members

It started with me out partying with a coworker and her husband, we ended up at their house for a nightcap and when her husband left the room she got on her knees and blew me.

It was the beginning of being the third wheel.

• Like 2

• Members
On 4/24/2022 at 10:48 AM, Femmebilly said:

Yes indeed I leave always like giving. But I do like receiving as well. But when he cums in my mouth I know the pleasure he is feeling. I am pleased he has let me give him enjoyment. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 5/4/2022 at 10:23 PM, 2Love_64 said:

It started with me out partying with a coworker and her husband, we ended up at their house for a nightcap and when her husband left the room she got on her knees and blew me.

That's so hot. What a great memory.

• Members

I remember being nervous to try it because it wasn’t for “good Catholic girls” like me. But then again, neither was the premarital sex. Ha!! I don’t remember my first time but I do have vivid memories of some seriously good times. 

• Like 3

• Members

The rumor was at my catholic school that our girls preferred to give oral since intercourse was a strict no-no !  Unfortunately I wasn't aware of that so I chased girls from other schools ! The first blowjob I got left me wondering why I hadn't discovered this pleasure before .

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

First time getting didn't last long. Trip to Boston when I was my teens. Met a girl a little older than me and in college. Went to her dorm and her girlfriend went for a walk while we fooled around. Since it had to be quick, she went down on me. And it WAS quick. She took it all though. 

First time giving was my first girlfriend. Stayed over her house for a weekend after a concert. Snuck into her bedroom and she pushed me down there and let me play. Pitch black so I had NO idea what I was doing but I followed the wet. Not sure she actually finished but she was squirming a bunch and her nipples were like rocks. Got head from her too later than night when she snuck out to the couch I was supposed to be sleeping on. I remember her being soaked while she sucked me and released when I wondered if she had been masturbating in her bedroom. 

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, tiptaste said:

First time getting didn't last long. Trip to Boston when I was my teens. Met a girl a little older than me and in college. Went to her dorm and her girlfriend went for a walk while we fooled around. Since it had to be quick, she went down on me. And it WAS quick. She took it all though. 

First time giving was my first girlfriend. Stayed over her house for a weekend after a concert. Snuck into her bedroom and she pushed me down there and let me play. Pitch black so I had NO idea what I was doing but I followed the wet. Not sure she actually finished but she was squirming a bunch and her nipples were like rocks. Got head from her too later than night when she snuck out to the couch I was supposed to be sleeping on. I remember her being soaked while she sucked me and released when I wondered if she had been masturbating in her bedroom. 

Wish I had something like that to remember, but I was an introverted kid with nothing, not even a movie date. Now that I've gotten over that, for the most part, wish I could go back and start over.

• Members

My first time receiving, I was in H.S., but it was in the summer before my senior year.  A girl who I worked with, went down on me in a storage shed.  We had been flirty all afternoon and she could tell I was getting chubby from our talk.  It definitely wasn’t her first time giving. I didn’t last and it over in a flash.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Members
On 5/4/2022 at 10:23 PM, 2Love_64 said:

That is SO fucking HOT! Would have loved to either been that lucky guy (you) or maybe she'd have sucked us both off...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Front seat of his car in high school.  I was in passenger seat and he was leaning over towards me, and we were kissing.  He was stroking my thigh under my skirt.  My hand was on his leg as well. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch.  It was bulging, and I immediately understood her wanted me to let him out.  While still kissing, I unzipped his pants and out popped a VERY erect cock. I gently placed my fingers around the shaft and that sent him into overdrive.  He stopped kissing me, leaned back into his seat while at the same time placing his hand on my head and pulling it down towards his waist. I could then see the massive beast still growing in my hand.  OMG, at the same time I was both enthralled and scared at the same time.  I had never seen a cock before this close.  It was beautiful, but still so very intimidating. His hand still resting on my head, I felt him still pushing my head down, so I opened my mouth and took him inside my mouth.  Immediately I heard him moan, a sound I'll never forget. I could feel his cock filling my mouth from cheek to cheek. There was barely enough room in my mouth for both his cock and my tongue.  I didn't really know what to do at that point, but fortunately I didn't need to.  Only seconds later I felt a warm fluid filling my mouth as his moans continued.  I could feel it flowing down onto my hand.  I didn't think about trying to swallow. Things happened so fast, but at that point I felt more sexy than I had ever felt before. I felt like a woman.  I was hooked, and I think he knew it.

• Like 2

• Members

Damn Dancer that is hot. Reading about how you took care of him got my dick hard, and while I was visualizing you sucking him I was jerking off. What a way to start a morning.

• Members

Most would find this hard to believe, but I have never been on the receiving end, sadly. I tried a couple of times giving with my wife but being "old fashion", she quickly cut it off and didn't want it. Still married but sexless due to her medical issues. Still secretly wish I could experience it at least once while still on this crazy planet. 

• Members

I hope you do get to experience it, Tiger. Blow jobs are great.

• Members
1 hour ago, tiger67 said:

Most would find this hard to believe, but I have never been on the receiving end, sadly.

😪😪 😪😪 😪😪 😪😪    Oh guys tell me the first time is the best, so you still have tha to look forward to.  Even tho I wasn't experienced on giving them at the time (I am now), he said the first time he came in a girl's mouth is an unforgettable experience.   

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Dancer said:

Front seat of his car in high school.  I was in passenger seat and he was leaning over towards me, and we were kissing.  He was stroking my thigh under my skirt.  My hand was on his leg as well. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch.  It was bulging, and I immediately understood her wanted me to let him out.  While still kissing, I unzipped his pants and out popped a VERY erect cock. I gently placed my fingers around the shaft and that sent him into overdrive.  He stopped kissing me, leaned back into his seat while at the same time placing his hand on my head and pulling it down towards his waist. I could then see the massive beast still growing in my hand.  OMG, at the same time I was both enthralled and scared at the same time.  I had never seen a cock before this close.  It was beautiful, but still so very intimidating. His hand still resting on my head, I felt him still pushing my head down, so I opened my mouth and took him inside my mouth.  Immediately I heard him moan, a sound I'll never forget. I could feel his cock filling my mouth from cheek to cheek. There was barely enough room in my mouth for both his cock and my tongue.  I didn't really know what to do at that point, but fortunately I didn't need to.  Only seconds later I felt a warm fluid filling my mouth as his moans continued.  I could feel it flowing down onto my hand.  I didn't think about trying to swallow. Things happened so fast, but at that point I felt more sexy than I had ever felt before. I felt like a woman.  I was hooked, and I think he knew it.

Dancer you are such a GREAT erotic writer! I can literally picture this scene in my mind as if I were there watching. I like the thought of him pushing your head down and you opening your mouth and taking his Cock into your mouth! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1