Official Community Forums Home

First Timer Bj's

Crazygurl0203

• Members

OK i am new here...I have been a member for i think about a week but have been lurking. :unsure:

I am new at the oral with my hubby. I have been married to him for 6 years been with him for 7 and i have just now gotten the courage to give him a BJ...but with a flavored condom.....Back when i was dating a couple of guys...not at the same time...I was forced by one guy to give him a BJ and since then i have been afraid to...Not too keen on the taste so that's why we use a condom....I am not a huge fan of salt either and hubby pounds the salt like its going out of style on his foods...and i swear he's got high colestrol too.

Anyways....I only suck on the tip cause i have this huge gag reflux and i use my hands on the shaft. Is that fine....I mean he was laughing cause he said to me I can't believe your actually doing this....and it was irritating me that he was laughing....I asked him if he was enjoying it and he said yes then i told him well, stop laughing then...but he continued to laugh and then after about sucking for about 15 min or so i stopped...Of course he didn't return the favor for me...Oh well. I am hoping to get that tonight.

I have the "free" toy in my shopping cart waiting for hubby to get paid so i can get it. He read the review about and and was so turned on by it....I asked him what he thought about the review and he said it was different...So i hope it works for me as it did for Mikayla(i do hope i spelled your name right)

Amanda

• Members

i have a bad gag reflux also and i can only get abnout 1/2 of my partners shaft in my mouth. here are some suggestions i have, some are moves i tried and some are from this board. forst off RELAX!!! as i have been told sex is fun and i know first hand that after being forced into it you feel like its work, as soon as you can relax it will be more enjoyable.

-start by getting his shaft wet be kissing up the sides and sucking a little along the way. nibble a little like eating corn on the cob, be careful not to bite too hard.

-when you have his tip and matbe some more, hum the vibration in your mouth with ripplr through him.

-when using you hands as a supliment drum your fingers like playing a piano as you go up and down, when you suck as you are pulling him out start with your pinky and move up, if you can, alternate circular motion with your thumb on the under side.

-when you do go to kiss and suck on the sides use your other hand to massage his balls or paritneal area ( the skin between the balls and anus) you can either use the pointer finger with the "come hither" signal or if you have nails i suggest using the knuckle.

if he is still laughing ask tell him he can occupie himself by returning the favor, 69. i hope this can help you and i am sure there are other that will post with more suggestions.

• Members

Welcome to both of the previous posters! There is an excellent post here on how to give the ultimate BJ - read all the suggestions and techniques in that post and it most certainly will help you.

Now, if I may play amateur psychiatrist for a moment. I understand how hard it is to think of giving a BJ without thinking of the guy who forced you. Having been raped myself, I COMPELTELY understand that thought process. However, as I came to learn early on, you can NOT compare the loving man you are with now to the asshole who did that to you. You really have to think of the bj as an extension of your love for this man. Once you do that, it will get easier and easier -I promise!

The taste thing - well, I have been trying for a long time to get women to not pay attention to that. The gag reflex too. You can change both of those things if you want. If you can't get past the taste, use a flavored lube - cause the flavored condom - ick - who wants to suck on latex???

As the previous post suggested, try different things, remember to relax, think of the love that the man whose cock you have in your mouth has for you and you should be able to suck it like a champion cock sucker! Also, the 69 idea is a good one - if you have your mouth on him, his mouth should be on you too. Not all the time, but it most certainly would keep him from laughing!

So, read that post, get some ideas and post back! We are all nosey here and like to know how things are going!!!

Mikayla

• Members

It has already been suggested you read the posts on oral sex. And the part under Sex Education, too. This site is so informative.

There was also a posting recently on laughing during sex. Some feel it is just an uncontrolable response to an enjoyable situation, so don't take it bad.

• Members

Ok, so I totally wouldn't worry about the laughing thing. I make my fiancee laugh all the time. It isn't that he's laughing at me or what I'm doing. His laughing made me laugh, so I stopped and asked him what was the matter, why was he laughing. He said some of the things I was doing tickled, and he also said that sometimes it's just so intense that he has to laugh to kind of deal with the feeling. Or something like that. :) So now I'm always trying to make him laugh. He he. :) But I'm mean like that.

Also, I've been working on my own gag reflex. I've been trying to do better at deep throating. I'm making alot of progress and there's one thing I've noticed that I thought might help you. The wetter I get my fiancee's dick with saliva or lube or whatever, the easier it is to control my gag reflex. It's like he slips past it better. Especially if I get the head of his dick really wet. If I get to going too fast, he can still trigger it, but it's alot better. If it still bothers your gag reflex, don't worry about it! The tip is the most sensitive part, so concentrate more on technique, and quit worrying about cramming him down your throat. :)

Hope that helps you some!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Ok, so I totally wouldn't worry about the laughing thing. I make my fiancee laugh all the time. It isn't that he's laughing at me or what I'm doing. His laughing made me laugh, so I stopped and asked him what was the matter, why was he laughing. He said some of the things I was doing tickled, and he also said that sometimes it's just so intense that he has to laugh to kind of deal with the feeling. Or something like that. :) So now I'm always trying to make him laugh. He he. :) But I'm mean like that.

The tip is the most sensitive part, so concentrate more on technique, and quit worrying about cramming him down your throat. :)

Ya he's made me laugh so i had to stop and ask him what were you laughing about and he said NOTHING...that was his response....so I don't know if he was enjoying it or not...

Nah i am not going to cram him down my throat. Working on the tip is the main thing i have been doing. The vein i know of on the front(looking at an erect penis is what i have heard a sensetive spot)

So that's what i have been doing.

• Like 1

I had the gag reflex for a long time.

One key thing I did to try and aleviate it was to close the back of my throat, like when you use mouthwash.

Have fun with it, and remember, he's not the guy that forced you to do anything. He's your husband, and loves you, and would never hurt you. Keep saying that over and over, and it may help.

• 1 month later...

after giving countless blow jobs to my lover and past lovers i have finally learned the secret to deep throating. of course you must be relaxed and you have to breath but to really supress the gag reflex you must use some type of throat spray i use Cloraseptic. Spray as far into your throat as you can let it settle and then go to work. My lover was in awe this past weekend. He is still talking about it. :D:D:D

• 15 years later...
  • Members
On 9/19/2006 at 1:25 PM, clewing said:

It has already been suggested you read the posts on oral sex. And the part under Sex Education, too. This site is so informative.

There was also a posting recently on laughing during sex. Some feel it is just an uncontrolable response to an enjoyable situation, so don't take it bad.

I agree with you.  You need to relax and enjoy yourself.  Giving your man a blow job should not be work. If you tease him and keep his attention by Squeezing his balls and licking and sucking him,  he will stop laughing and get into it. He will know if you don't like it. If you love your man,  you really need to try, but don't let any man force you to do anything.  Bite his dick right below the head.  Don't draw blood,  but do it hard.  He'll learn. He needs your attention and he will comply. Have fun with it. I learned to love it, after I was forced to.  I am in complete control of him, always. It's kinky.

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/29/2006 at 5:42 PM, Crazygurl0203 said:

Ya he's made me laugh so i had to stop and ask him what were you laughing about and he said NOTHING...that was his response....so I don't know if he was enjoying it or not...

Nah i am not going to cram him down my throat. Working on the tip is the main thing i have been doing. The vein i know of on the front(looking at an erect penis is what i have heard a sensetive spot)

So that's what i have been doing.

If I could make a suggestion.  If you relax yourself by playing with your self in front of him, you will no doubt,  turn him on,  some men love to watch their women pleasuring themselves.  See what happens.  Also,  if you slowly take his cock in your mouth and and tease him by licking him around his cock and licking his balls and sucking on them,  I am sure you will get his attention and he will rise to the occasion.  Suck his head , licking the head of his dick, and use some oil and jerk his prick hard and fast. Suck hard and enjoy him blowing his load. And if he doesn't reciprocate,  tell him he won't get anything until he does.  Take control and demand he goes down on you!!! 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Starving said:

I am about to have a happy ending reading what you ladies wrote 😃Wow,all of you are good!

You like it.  Get ahold of me the next time. I'll give you something you will never forget.  💋👅