Official Community Forums Home

New Sex Game Idea!

Alan77

• Members

i finish last night with the role playing

our children were gone for a couple hours so i decided to use our friend cop car (hes not a cop the car came from and auction) and i met him at work i got the cop uniform from my brother i arrived at his job waited for 15min and he got into the truck i followed him and when he got to the park i turn on the sirens and pulled him over as i approached the truck he ask is there problem i said yes you didnt make a complete stop at the stop sign he apologize and i ask for license and insurance by this time he begin smiling i ask why are you smiling he replied you look formiliar i said really i proceeded back to the cop car and sat there for about 5min i ask him to step out of the car he proceeded with this big smile on his face

i said sir have you been drinkng he plied no i have not i said you insurance is not valid he said my wife just payed our insurance i said do you believe everthing you wife says he replied yes!

i told him you keep starrying at me why? he says you remind of someone i said who? my wife i said really and why is that he told me you guys have the same shape lips and you lick them the same i said really i walk up close to him and whipser does she kiss like this he said oh no! she more passionate does she moan like this he said no! she's more sultry we begin to kiss and i trun him around and handcuff his hand behind his back unbutton his pants and begin to lick the head of his dick i said does she lick like this he hell no! her tongus is warmer than yours i giggle as i finish giing him his awesome BJ he ask does everyone get pulled over like this and i replied oh hell no! just the man i have not seen in 2days i told him you wife is very lucky woman hes said no i am i told him to get the insurance correct i will let you go with and warning hes says by the way its only been a day an half and we laughed met at home finished our love making once the kids were sleep

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

:D Hi, I am new to the site and I just love all the neat stuff on here. Me and my hubby have been looking for new things to try. I want in on this game it sounds like just what we need!

I am soo in!! we did this earlier today, before I found the game, so I will do a new one!

• Members

I completed this task on Monday, but I've had a busy busy week so haven't been able to post yet. My boyfriend is in theatre, so I took advantage of a set that is up for a coming production. The set has a woodsy scene with a castle in the background. I told my boyfriend to meet me at the theatre after work. I dressed up like a princess and grabbed a blanket from my closet (to cover the dirty stage). When he met me I told him how much I loved my Prince Charming and wondered what happened in the steamy scenes that they never show in the fairytales. He came toward me with glowing eyes and gave me a big, hot kiss. Then he laid me down on the blanket and showed me a true fairytale ending...which concluded very happily ever after. ;)

• Members

completed fantasy last

the fantasy i told my husband is he would meet me at barnes and noble book store(thats favorite store) and we would be looking at some erotic books to elevate our love making even more we would find a nice corner and look through the books together i would relize that he is getting turn on by the way i am read to him and he would sit back in the chair and i would sit on his lap to continue reading, he would take upon himself and begin to massage my breast and pinch my nipples, i would look surprised and play this shy girl asking what are you doing? and his reply would be just checking to see if you could stay focus and we would begin kissing

he realizes that this is a public place but cant resisit himself and begin sucking my breast and sliding his hands between my legs feeling the warmth thtas comimg from pussy me as i am telling my husband this fantasy he gets up and turnn on some music and tell me to continue and pulls off his shirt and i continue with my fantasy and say; you begin stroking my pussy with your hand and i start to moan and people begin to notice us and some begin to leave the area i ask you are you ok and do you know what your doing? and you reply yes i do by this time i pause again to look at my husband and he's taking off his pants and he says dont stop continue telling me you fantasy; i reply are you sure hes says yes!

so i continue after all the people left the corner where we were sitting he ask me stand up as he pulls my pants & panties down and enters my pussy from behind and begin to fuck me right there in the book store i had stop telling him my fantasy because now i feel my this warm wet sensation of my husband tongue sliding up my thighs entering into my pussy and i cant finish my fantasy beacuse i am now completing his on our friends new patio :o

• Members

:D Ok, I completed this one at 2 am this morning.

My hubby came home late last night..he worked late so he was kinda beat. He had a box of pizza and that got me to thinking....wonder what it would be like to do the pizza delivery guy.so I took him by the hand and had him sit on the couch, and I sat on top of him. I told him I didnt have any money to pay for the pizza. He said that he didnt want money....he took his payment another way. I asked him to explain...but he didnt say a word.Instead he took a hold of the hair on the back of my neck and kissed me real hard. I then he lifted mt shirt and started to suck on my tits, sucking and licking, and then he started bitting. Then he told me to stand up and he slowly, teasingly took my clothes off and kissed my every where....everywhere but where I wanted him to kis me the most...I was dying to have him between my leggs. Then he told me to take his clothes off...I was all too happy to obey! I grabed his shirt and started to rip the buttons....but he grabbed me and said...not like that....it had to be slow. I told him that we should hurry up because my husband could come home from work at any time. He told me he did not care....he was collecting his payment and would not be cheated out of any of it. So I took off his shirt..kissing him all over his stong hard chest. then moving to his neck...but he stoped he...told me to take off his pants and blow him.So I kissed him slowly down his chest, to his tummy following his very sexy happy trail. I took off his pants and and sucked and kissed his cock , I was just starting to really get into it when he grabbed me and turned me over he told me and pounded me from behind while playing with my clit untill I came...then he sot his load almost at the same time. I turned to face him and asked him if he had collected his full payment...he said that he had...but he always gets a tip.I told him that was unfair...he mentioned nothing of having to give a tip before now. He said agin that he always gets a tip.I told him that I was all tapped out..I had nothing more to give. H said nothing, he pushed my hard on the couch and said that no one is ever tapped out there is always a little something more to give....if dig deep enough and he soved his face in my pussy and licked and fingered me untill I came once more and he sucked my juces and enjoying the after shocks that trembled through my body. I told him that I would have to order pizza from him again real soon!

I know that the taske was to tell your lover about a fantasy that they had never heard before while having sex...and that is what I had full intentions of doing...but he just jumped right into the part...so I went with it, how could I not...this was so damn hot! So..I will understand if we dont get counted for this...but like I said it was really hot..and he was truely like another mand...so I just had to share anyway. :blink::D

• Members

OH YES :rolleyes: !!this is really new for my husband and i a lot of things you see me post or ask questions about is new we have truly grown sexually with each other since i have joined tootimid and met you guys

So howard believe me when i say this is reaaalllyyyyy new and very exciting :P

• Members

Yes this was something completly new to us. We are kinda new to the whole fantasy thing. Hubby has been a little hesatint to open to the idea in the past...but last night he was all for it...really into it...I enjoyed seeing this side of him. I have told him about ither fantasys of mine..but like I said this idea just came to me as he came through the door with the pizza.

• Members

If my understanding of this task are accurate, all we had to do was "talk" about a fantasy that we have that has been unexplored. Well, I have been so honest about my fantasies with my hubby that this was very, very hard to do. Instead, I decided to try and get him to delve into his fantasy mind and give me his ideas. After much prodding....and I mean MUCH PRODDING, he finally told me of a fantasy that he had. He didn't want to tell me before cause he was afraid that I would laugh at him.

Apparently as a young child his younger sister had a babysitter who was WAY HOT! He had a crush on this babysitter and at the ripe young age of 13 wanted to "do" things to her. He said he would sit and think about seeing her tits or kissing her. She was blonde, big busted and apparently hot at her ripe age of 17.

I decided to take this fantasy and make it as big of a reality as I could. I put my hair in pigtails (hey, he is from Missouri) I put on a school girl skirt and bobby socks plus a see through, white shirt. I went outside and rang the bell and when my hubby finally realized that I wasn't going to answer it, he came to the door. I said, "Hi Mr. "Smith", my name is Candy I am here to babysit your son." He just smiled at me and ushered me into the house.

Let me give you the long and short of it - he "seduced" me into showing him my tits and then he let me teach him about fucking! It was definitely fun! He wasn't embarrassed anymore!

Mikayla

• Members

Ok, since the game seems to be getting "quiet" I will propose the next challenge. I feel the need to step it up a bit - since these have all been pretty easy in my estimation.

I realize how hard this is going to be for me, but I am sure I will think of something.

Do something sexual with your partner that you thought you would NEVER do! For example, anal sex, swallow his cum, use a toy with her, etc. Be creative and really push your limits!

You have until Tuesday evening!

Have FUN!!!

Mikayla

• Members

Mikayla,

I guess you could say that great minds think a like because I was considering posting that same task!

Sounds like fun, now I just have to think of something.

Hey, does just one person have to sugest a new thing, or both? I think both would be more fun and you will learn a bit more about your partner. :D

• Members

This was a fun one to do. At first we could not think of a thing to do...thing hubby got this new little camera yersterday. It is a little security camera that aslo has night vision on it. Well we took it in the bed room and hooked it up to our T.V. It was kinda neat to see different angles that you normally dont see. we did not have any blank tapes..but next time I think we will record it!

This was something we have talked about for a while..but just never done. Another cool thing about this camera is it is really small and you can give your partner veiws of them selves they had probally never seen before!

• Members

This was sort of hard for me (us) because we have always done much of everything - I am one to bend the limits. So, I had to pull out all the stops. Those of you who have followed me on this forum know that I have had lesbian relationships before I was married. You also know that when asked if I have ever used a strap-on I say "no. God didn't give me a dick, so I don't want one." You also know that my hubby has just started experimenting with anal sex and he would NEVER let me "do" him up his ass.

So, I decided this would be perfect - both of us would definitely be doing somethig out of our realm of comfort.

I called my friends who are in a long term lesbian relationship and asked to borrow a strap on and a small dildo to use with it. They hooked me up with a nice strap-on and a small, beginner's dildo that I could boil before use. Then they asked if they could watch - I said NO!

Last night after heavy, heavy foreplay I brought out the strap-on - my hubby was NOT pleased. I explained the task, and he reluctantly agreed. I slipped on the strap-on, which has a nice hole in the base for vaginal entry and clitoral play. I will admit, I didn't really like it much. I instructed my hubby to get on his hands and knees - he said - NO. I asked him to get on his back, legs spread - that he did. He was not too into this, so I gave him a nice, long blowjob, working a smaller vibe into his ass as I went. This dildo on the strap-on is not too much bigger than a finger, so I felt confident that he could take it. When he was really hot, I bent him up a bit and inserted my dildo into his ass a bit. We lubed up GENEROUSLY, as well as used some desensitization cream I had.

As I pushed myself slowly into him, also using one had to give him a hand-job (which was hard to do), I finally got the dildo up his ass. He was enjoying the sensations and said he was about to cum - which he did all over my front! We quickly took the dildo out of him and I took off the harness. I can honestly say, it did NOTHING for me, but now I can say that I have done it!

In the future we will continue to use dildos instead of strap-ons. The only thing I would consider using might be the FeelDoe, only because it gives me a little something too.

I think we should get bonus points for this one - what do you say Howie???

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Listen here, HowARD....as I only have Howard to go by here on forum, and as I have no witty nickname, like Saucy Wench to grace you with, I have to think of SOMETHING....and "Howie" certainly seemed cute and much more sexy to me. If you do not like it, then I guess I will just have think of another.

However, I will leave you with this thought:

In one of the greatest movies ever made, "When Harry Met Sally," Sally informs Harry that her current boyfriend's and the man she is having the best sex of her life with - his name is 'Sheldon' and Harry makes fun of this name, saying:

"Shel-DON...you have the greatest sex with SHEL-don? I just don't see it...oh SHELdon, give it to me SHELdon, ride me big SHELLLLLDon! Sheldon does your taxes, but humping and pumping is not SHELdon's game."

So, if you wish me to call you HOWard...then I will have to align the thoughts of Harry with your name. "Howard can be a great lawyer, but humping and pumping is not HOWARD'S game!" Now Howie.....I can have some thoughts about. Do it to me HOWIE, oh HOWWWWIIIEEE!

Oh well, your choice! :D

Mikayla

• Members

WOW!!!!!!!!! Mikayla i got chills reading this Big points well here goes my night

my husband has wanted to tie me bown and blindfold me for a long time so i told him this would be a great opportnity for him to do

very nervous i allow him to do this he tied me to the bed and blindfolded me with my new black scarf, and tied me with some leather straps and ask if i was ok;i said yes and allow him to continue he said that he wanted to use some of the toys i had just purchase and he gave instuction to what to say and do i relize by this time i was in trouble.

the rules were pretty easy i had to lick my lips for good sensation,bite my lips for great sensation and arch my back for i cant control myself sensation and last but least dont hold back

he rubbed feathers over my body and he drip water into my mouth he blew his breath up and down my belly

i felt his hands and then his fingers and his tongue and i was doing all the instruction at once he told me every toy that he was using on me starting with the impulse jack rabbit which got me to lick my lips he ask if could handle more i said yes applied he favorite lube(cinn sex lube) thanks Mikayla :) and enjoy his feast of the night i could not control my self the electricity from him plus being tied was to much i lost all control he untied my legs,lifetd them to his shoulder and enter into my pussy so deep i new that my organism was going to send me flying high (with notes of and opera singer)LOL and thats when i heard our toy THE SILVER BULLET i started shaking and crying and he sais let go donot hold back and i did what he requested and the BIG O like never before he sk if he could cum on my breast? i said yes but would you prefer my mouth and he said no i want to look at you once this over.

i must admit for this being our first time it will not be the last i will look into more bondage ideas

• Members

I'm not playing but I have an idea and this one is for the ladies.

Why don't you cook dinner for your SO and have pussy flavored ice cream for dessert. I read this in one of my erotic books.

A couple was having a dinner meeting with the husbands business partners and she took a spoonful of sherbert and stuck it in her pussy and fed it to her husband.

Then fucked him in the elevator which was made of glass.

I think that would be a great idea for all those out there who like to try different things to spice up their sex life.

The name of the book is called The Sex Chronicles: Shattering The Myth.

The name of the story is called Dinner At Eight.

• Members

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Mikayla you are awsome..I was chomping at the bit waiting to see what you would do...but damn did not expect that..lol

And want to know...way to go that sounds so awsome! I have always wanted to tie hubby up...but he is kind of a prude :D I am slowly getting him to come around though. :D

Hey Howard..I know that I havent been on here long...but I read your posts and Damn!....any way I like to think of you as Master O, you really seem to know your way around a woman! LOL

• Members

I'm not sugesting having sex in an elevator it was "fiction" and I am entitled to my own opinonion I was suggesting the dinner idea I myself wouldn't heve sex in an elevator not to say the noone else has done it but not in a glass elevator you never know what people are capapble of doing when they're horny. So please read carefuly before you judge anything I say. And the Ice Cream idea I am not suggesting to do it in a public place all I said was that I read it in a book I didn't say do it in a public place I said cook dinner for your SO not take your SO to dinner and do that in the restuarant I said COOK dinner meaning do it in the privacy of your own home what you do at home is your business not anybody elses.

Theresa

• Members

ok so is the game still going did we finish in enough time

THANK YOU HOWARD

• Members

I am just going to add a word of caution here:

Putting sugary things, such as ice cream, too far into your pussy can result in a NASTY infection! Please, please, please be careful with this task. If you do use cherries, ice cream, whipped cream etc. make sure you go and wash it off asap!

OK, sorry, had to add that for those who might not know!

Mikayla

P.S. HOWARD, what are the tallies, seems like our original posters have left the game - while I keep trucking along as directed? What happened to ALan????

• Members

Hey keep in mind that the ice cream is not just for the gals. My ex/g/f made a sunda on my balls and dick, then ate it off of me. Man that had to be the ulitmate blow job I have ever had. The feeling of the cold and then her warm mouth was too great. This would help in the safety issue Mikayla talk about.

• Members

Okay, I've been SO busy with midterms that I haven't gotten a chance to post much lately. The router at my townhouse is also broken so it's been hard for me to get on the site (since it's a bit difficult to do so from campus).

Anyway, I've completed the second-to-last task and have yet to post it. For the fantasy task, I've been wanting to have sex in the back of my boyfriend's pick-up truck ever since we started dating. I tell him a lot of my fantasies, but somehow hadn't gotten to this one yet. I met him at his work after he got off late one night last week. When he came out to his truck I was sitting on the tailgate. I told him about how I'd been wanting to have sex in the back of the truck ever since I'd met him. He happily obliged after I revealed this fantasy by driving down a secluded/semi closed off road near his work.

I couldn't complete Mikayla's task because it's that time of the month and my cramps are out of control (sorry if that's too much info). I hope to be done in time for the dessert task...

• Members
Ok me and my girlfriend had an idea for a sort of interactive sex game, and we tried it on another site but I think everyone was too scared to try it out. Thisis how it works: We need to get 2 other couples to participate, and what we do is the 1st couple gives a sexual task, or dare, and the other two couples must complete this task within 24 hours and post that they have completed it. Then it is the next teams turn to pick a task or dare...... This repeats untill a team is unable or unwilling to complete the task or dare untill there is one team left. If both couples fail to complete the task then the team that proposed the task must complete them slves to win. This is based on honesty and meant to add new and exciting fun to your love life!!! If anyone is interested post please, and the first two couples to post will be the two to participate! :D

I'd love to play - but DH is away until the 28th of Oct....like another poster on here - I'd love to play, but I probably won't tell DH that we are playing a game. :ph34r:

• Members

I am thinking that I am the only one left in this game! We finished this last night, which I think was a little late but when the hubby is gone almost all week....

Anyway, I made him dinner to be eaten after our son was in bed - that way it was more romantic. He ate enjoying the quiet and asked what was for dessert. I told him "pie" - well, that is pretty close anyway. I did make him an apple pie which was on the counter. I went in to get his "pie" after the table was cleared. I stopped in the bathroom to put on just the top to one of my teddy outfits -no panties. Then I got some apples, peaches and pears that I had sliced before dinner. I also got whipped cream and peanut butter.

I walked into the dining room carrying the tray and my hubby looked confused - but interested. I sat on the table in front of him, moved back a bit, opened my legs and stuck an apple slice into my pussy - directing him to spray the whipped cream. Needless to say it took him a while to eat his dessert! :blink:

After we were done we went to the shower together, cause the whipped cream made it all over - and I wanted to make sure I cleaned myself out. We had sex in the shower and again in our bedroom. It was a very fun night INDEED!!

Mikayla

• Members

Ok, I did not get to do this one, as much as I would have loved too. We have had some family matters that have taken up all of our time this weekend. I really do want to keep doing the game. I have to say though that was an awsome sweetest day task! :D

I was trying to think of something to suggest next...has bondage been done yet? Or, something that me and hubby do sometimes is see how many diffrent positions you can try before someone has a O.

Great job Mikayla that sound like a lot of fun! hubby wont look at pie the same agin...lol! :D

• Members
I am thinking that I am the only one left in this game! We finished this last night, which I think was a little late but when the hubby is gone almost all week....

Anyway, I made him dinner to be eaten after our son was in bed - that way it was more romantic. He ate enjoying the quiet and asked what was for dessert. I told him "pie" - well, that is pretty close anyway. I did make him an apple pie which was on the counter. I went in to get his "pie" after the table was cleared. I stopped in the bathroom to put on just the top to one of my teddy outfits -no panties. Then I got some apples, peaches and pears that I had sliced before dinner. I also got whipped cream and peanut butter.

I walked into the dining room carrying the tray and my hubby looked confused - but interested. I sat on the table in front of him, moved back a bit, opened my legs and stuck an apple slice into my pussy - directing him to spray the whipped cream. Needless to say it took him a while to eat his dessert! :blink:

After we were done we went to the shower together, cause the whipped cream made it all over - and I wanted to make sure I cleaned myself out. We had sex in the shower and again in our bedroom. It was a very fun night INDEED!!

Mikayla

:lol: That was very very creative Mikayla you put a whole new twist on americas favorite desert kudos to you and your hubby.