Official Community Forums Home

Happy Anniversary!

chickenmom

• Members

It's Mikayla's one year anniversary of joining the Too Timid forum. Thanks for joining and all of your advice. Here's to another year!

Sorry I missed yours, Howard. I apologize for missing it. Happy late anniversary to you.

• Members

:blink: Oh My, it has been a year, hasn't it? Boy has my life changed in a year!

Thanks for the wishes...it is indeed good to be here! :unsure:

XOXXOO,

Mikayla

• Members

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO YOU

I KNOW I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE KEEP THEM COMING :)

• Members

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on here. I wanted to say happy anniversary to Mikayla too because she is the reason I haven't been on here - she helped fix what was going wrong in my relationship with my wife. I owe her a debt of gratitude - for showing me how a woman can take charge (and it is OK) and how I can relate back to her. I will always be grateful!

Best of luck,

Bastian

• Members

Happy 1st to Mikayla.

Thank you for your advice in my first post and by reading your post has opened up my eyes even more to see that not all men have it under control and not all women have it under control either.

Thank You and Howard for your advice and I appreciate your advice and this website.

How I found this was I was on the yahoo search engine looking for sex toys and I was reffered here and thats how I got the courage toopen up to you guys on here thank you to everybody on here.

Again Happy 1st to Mikayla :D

How awesome!!

Happy Anniversary for joing & contributing to the TooTimid world!!

Keep the great reviews and posts a'comin'!!! :)