Official Community Forums Home

Have A Ball - Ben Wa Balls

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1758-1main.jpg

Have you ever tried orgasm balls? Not those fake, cheap ones you can find in some stores but REAL Ben-Wa Orgasm balls? I have, and I love them! These Ben-Wa balls are the best that I have tried –and honestly, I have tried at least 5 different kinds. What? Don’t know what an orgasm ball is or what it does? Well hold on to your hats (or panties) and I will tell you exactly how I used mine!

Have a Ball - or 4

Orgasm balls (Ben-Wa balls) are an ancient Chinese technique used for strengthening the PC muscles. The idea was for the woman to put the ball into her vagina and use her muscles to hold it up there. The result was not only better PC muscle control but also orgasms! These little, weighted balls – when inserted into the vagina – bounce against each other and your vaginal walls as you contract and release your PC muscles – thusly, hitting the G-Spot and causing orgasm! What about that for an ancient Chinese secret!

Orgasm balls are not for everyone. Honestly, you need a lot of patience, or you have to be really, really in-tune with your body and know how to work the balls. I am patient and in-tune, so they work well for me. Others might try them and get nothing. Don’t give up – I IMPLORE you – try again. Eventually, they will work!

When I saw these buried in the bottom of my latest box I thought, “Wow, there are 4 balls, that should be fun!” Normally, Ben-Wa balls are in sets of 2 – this set has 4 balls and they are on a string – how cool is that? Therefore, if you have ever wanted to try orgasm balls but were afraid of loosing them – the handy string will take away that anxiety.

I inserted my balls after I had dropped my son off at school. They are a little larger than the traditional balls and they are smooth and weighted. As I put them in I got very excited just thinking about them. I stood up, replaced my panties (always a good idea for the first time) and proceeded to walk around the house doing things that needed to be done. As I walked I felt them moving in my vagina, and I kept contracting my muscles. Soon I felt that familiar build up – and had to stop. They were right on my G-Spot, which is WONDERFUL, so I had to keep up the stimulation. I walked and contracted and walked and contracted for 15 minutes! Then, finally, I felt the giant build-up so I kept on with the contractions and BOOM – I had a G-Spot orgasm which filled my panties with fluid…and then I had another…and another! These balls are AWESOME!

I know it seems like a lot of work, but it is soooooo worth it when you get the orgasm to come along. It does take come practice, but in time, it will happen! I was excited to think of these balls being used as anal beads when my hubby came home from his trip! I can’t wait to try them out, but for now, this would have to do.

I would recommend that ALL WOMEN have orgasm balls. If you don’t have an orgasm right away, no worries, you are still working those muscles! They are a nice size, provide excellent stimulation, and the handy string is a bonus feature! I definitely think all of us women need to get in on this ancient Chinese secret and make it our own – I sure have!!

Muuuahhh!

Mikayla

• Members

I have seen a few in various places, but that is something my wife will have to decide to get on her own.

I have always wondered if she'd like them.

The last ones I saw were a dual-ball set, connected to each other in a soft touch coating, and their were "balls in the balls" that would make them vibrate as the woman moves...

Are you familiar with what these are, Mikayla?

Would you, or anyone else, also recommend those? I picked them up in my hands, and thought that they'd be something intriguing to have inserted in her while she's doing her everyday stuff during the day...

It looks like the closest thing on here to what caught my eye recently is the "smart balls".

:P

Those sound GREAT!!!!! *Adds to her Want List*

• Members

this set has 4 balls and they are on a string – how cool is that? Therefore, if you have ever wanted to try orgasm balls but were afraid of loosing them – the handy string will take away that anxiety.

This alone makes these guys go to the top of my list-- I have wondered all along how these work, etc but I used to work in the ER and have nightmares about the people who "lost" things. The string is excellent. Thanks for the advice. I feel some shopping in my future! :P

• Members

*giggle* I just received these in the mail yesterday along with the free G-spot vibe. I'll let you know how it goes as I am going to use the balls Saturday nite ;)

• Members

I have gotten two different sets from TooTimid.

Again, I hope the link comes through OK for them, as once before I was told my link in a reply didn't work.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4507

Duotone Orgasm Balls

This set has better vibrations, not sure why, maybe the ball inside the ball is a different size. However, they are hard plastic, and I found myself working harder to keep them in (more work with the PC muscles). That is best in the long run for me, but even though the vibrations were harder, in the long run I felt less stimulated.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5044

RealSkin Softy Balls

The texture of the skin on the balls allows them to stay in better. I work less hard and enjoy them more.

I am not sure four balls of that size would be comfortable, at least for me. The double ones I have are 1.5" in diameter, and the four balls are 1.25" in diameter, so there is not that much difference in the diameter.

I have seen a few in various places, but that is something my wife will have to decide to get on her own.

I have always wondered if she'd like them.

The last ones I saw were a dual-ball set, connected to each other in a soft touch coating, and their were "balls in the balls" that would make them vibrate as the woman moves...

Are you familiar with what these are, Mikayla?

Would you, or anyone else, also recommend those? I picked them up in my hands, and thought that they'd be something intriguing to have inserted in her while she's doing her everyday stuff during the day...

It looks like the closest thing on here to what caught my eye recently is the "smart balls".

• Members

I'm curious Mikayla, how comfortable are they for keeping them in? Can you sit easily or walk normally? :) Also I was wondering how long you could keep them in, several hours? That is if you could stand it, right? :)