Official Community Forums Home

HELP ME SQUIRT

Candiegirl1996

• Members

Listen guys, I've always wanted and been interested in squirting but no matter what I do and how good the organism I have or how worked up I get I have never been able to squirt. My boyfriend thinks women squirting is sexy. Someone help me please! Advice?

• Like 4

• Members

first you need to find where your g-spot is. If you haven't stuck your finger in yourself to find your g-spot you need to do so. once you do that my wife finds using a curved glass dildo pressed on the G-Spot along with clitoral stimulation gets her to squirt. Since she found out how to do it we both find it extremely exciting and can't wait until the next time.

• Like 2

• Members

41i4y9jqpel_thumbnail.jpg.a01d61f3ab5e428d7c451f0b62b0c4ca.jpgWell I can't reach mine with my own fingers.  But the curved blue glass g-spot  dildo from this site sure found it & made me squirt the 2nd or 3rd time I used it....now it happens all the time.

• Like 8

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

I don’t think all women can squirt. It’s not a dealbreaker. I did once but I don’t remember which toy I was using lol…🌞

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's not clit stimulation but g-spot stimulation that leads to squirting. At least that's what my wife and I have found out. Insert a finger or toy a little ways inside your vagina and on the front wall there's a raised tissue that you put pressure on with a slight massage and hopefully that'll help you squirt.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/28/2023 at 11:09 AM, Rio said:

It's not clit stimulation but g-spot stimulation that leads to squirting. At least that's what my wife and I have found out. Insert a finger or toy a little ways inside your vagina and on the front wall there's a raised tissue that you put pressure on with a slight massage and hopefully that'll help you squirt.

Rio is right, with the right toy or partner it’s likely to happen, and what a fun thing the practicing is!

I’ve found over the years I can even squirt from oral with no gspot stimulation.  Definitely with an average sized man during penetration rubs me the right way. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2023 at 9:09 AM, Rio said:

I definitely squirt with clitoral stimulation. I live, use my rose, get it right on my clit and one it's feeling good I turn it up to like 2nd speed, hold it tight against me/my clit, and it's a flood every time. It's so hard to not move my hand because it's so intense. If my husband is home he'll do it and position himself across my abdomen, back to me, so I can't reach it. I counted 8 orgasms in one session and was clawing him, begging him to stop because I didn't want the kids to hear me and I couldn't hold it my loud moans any longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
1 hour ago, missuz D said:

I definitely squirt with clitoral stimulation. I live, use my rose, get it right on my clit and one it's feeling good I turn it up to like 2nd speed, hold it tight against me/my clit, and it's a flood every time. It's so hard to not move my hand because it's so intense. If my husband is home he'll do it and position himself across my abdomen, back to me, so I can't reach it. I counted 8 orgasms in one session and was clawing him, begging him to stop because I didn't want the kids to hear me and I couldn't hold it my loud moans any longer.

I love the rose vibe. I burned it up a week ago. True story

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
2 hours ago, missuz D said:

This is very hot. Nothing quite like that feeling, eh?

• Like 1

• Members

please do before the sparks and flames , dont know if the fire department set up to respond to that kind of fire rescue,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/28/2023 at 12:09 PM, Rio said:

My wife only squirts on the second orgasm. Which we discovered on Friday night where we actually had the time to go after a second orgasm.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members
7 minutes ago, all the time said:

I've found proper hydration is a must.

This is absolutely true. If I’m not well hydrated I squirt less or may not squirt at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can get my friend to squirt every time but only using my fingers. I have large hands so two fingers in her pussy....very deep and very persistent on her G spot does the trick. Frequently, she squirts before her climax. Not long before...but before she starts her hard climax. By the time she squirts, she's soaking wet down there and that's a good hint that it's about to happen soon. Sometimes she'll squirt and stay on the edge of her climax for a bit and then squirt again and finally lose control and cum. I don't stop with those fingers at all until she's all done writhing around and her breasts and upper chest are bright red. Anyway, two large and long fingers do it for us. 

• Like 1