Official Community Forums Home

Why do men not understand girls

Hotness

• Members

Maybe it's because a lot of girls imply things rather than say what they actually mean. We can't read your minds. I'm sure if you're straightforward you'll get what you want. I've mentioned that to my wife before and our communication has become so much better lately as well as me being more attentive to what she is actually saying

• Like 1

• Members

Why do you say men don't understand girls?  I think many do. Maybe the ones who don't understand girls don't try to. I think I understand guys, at least in general. Not all are the same, though. But many are interesting once you understand them. That's one thing that makes life interesting.

• 8 months later...

What women usually think and do is give hints.....thinking if their guy really is into them, he will know exactly what she wants. Men do NOT think that way....at all!!!

I'm more of a dude in the respect that, I am direct & to the point most times. Especially when dealing with men. Most men I've talked to about this love the fact that I do that, and wish their GFs would do the same. Beating around the bush doesn't do anyone any good and only contributes to higher blood pressure!! LOL

When I was mad, I'd say so, and then WHY I was. I was never accused of not communicating well!! I wanted to get my point across,  and fix the issue if possible. 

Ladies, there is a way to be direct and to the point while still being nice!! You always say you want your men to have open communication with you...but then the guessing games come out.....it's mixed messages and maddening-for both sides!!

• Like 3

• Members

Thanks for the insight from the female perspective Tyger.

• Members

that's easy you boys are totally physical us girls are all emotional

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Members

A woman has the last word in any argument..Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. 💥A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife. 💥 A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does. 💥 

• Haha 1

• Members

Yup even I got questions but now that I got a Dennys 55+ discount I figure why waste time pondering over it

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, Rio said:

Maybe it's because a lot of girls imply things rather than say what they actually mean. We can't read your minds. I'm sure if you're straightforward you'll get what you want. I've mentioned that to my wife before and our communication has become so much better lately as well as me being more attentive to what she is actually saying

Absolutely right. Just ask, or tell it like it is and not dance around the subject and expect us to figure out what you want.

• Members
On 4/27/2022 at 8:40 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1651062644641.jpg

She is afraid you will give her the best organisms she ever had.  Then thinks she can’t satisfy you in the same way believing you won’t treat her as you currently are any longer.