Official Community Forums Home

What Kind Of Erotica Do You Like To Read?

Tyger

If any, what kind of erotica do you enjoy reading? Or just looking at?

Magazines with just kinky pics? Magazines with pics and stories, Books about sex (How-to ones), stories about sex, romance novels, cheezy romance books, those "Letters" magazines about people's sexual encounters?

• Members

I actually enjoy quite a few different kinds. I love Penthouse forum letters. I have actually written a few myself! I like "How To" books - although I consider them educational not really erotica. I love to read on anything, especially sex. I have a bunch of books on postions, Tantra, Kama Sutra, How to give the best BJ, how to satisfy your woman, your man, etc. I think knowledge is power....

As for "erotic literature" I LOVE Ann Rice's Sleeping Beauty Trilogy as well as her book Belinda I find them well written and erotic.

I also really love the stories written here about me. They were well written, and what girl wouldn't want to be the star player in a sexy story like that!

I think that covers it!

Mikayla

• Members

i enjoy penthouse magazines and how to do books i also enjoy reading books by zane and i just got introduce to ann rice i use to only read suspence and thriller but since i have started learning my body and my husband body iam always up for some new books to read so if you guys have some ideas please past them on to me you can leave me an EMAIL B)

• Members

I myself enjoy reading erotica and my favorite erotic writer is Zane she writes as if you were part of the story line you become so engulfed in the stories in her book you wnat to try them out with you partner or signifigant other or you can "love" yourself after reading her books.

I have never been interested in Penthouse or Playboy because I can write my own erotic stories by using my imagination I have never had any complaints about it in the past both of my kids father loved reading them when I used to write him letters telling him the things that I would want to do to him.

So the only erotica I like to read is Zane and other than that I just use my imagination.

• Members

Hi everyone. I'm going to post another topid but thought I'd respond to this one. I'm not plugging this site, but I do read from here, www.literotica.com and in fact I'm a recent published author. I think I suck, but we're all our own worst critic. I also like reading some other stuff yet I can't reallyfind stuff that's not allowed to be read y anything but a robotic voice if you know what i mean. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to send you what I've written. Some jerk ont he the site, posted that I was an idiot for having mycharacter use a condom, sorry fiction or not, use one or you're done. talk soon,

• Members

Emma Holly is a great writer with many and varied and so great stories and sex scenes. Also, Laurell K Hamilton is really good also-- both series are good, but you have to like vampires or supernatural characters. Zane is also great. There are lots of good sites that rate erotica. I actually ended up at this site accidentally while doing some research for writing some erotica. Much like the great ideas I get from here, I get some good ideas from my books also!!

• Members

:) I enjoy a variety of books from the "How to", to romance. I love Penthouse articles also and you really have to hand it to Anne Rice and her Sleeping beauty Trigoly the are wonderful. Believe it or not though I do enjoy some of the Hierloom romance books also.

• Members
If any, what kind of erotica do you enjoy reading? Or just looking at?

Magazines with just kinky pics? Magazines with pics and stories, Books about sex (How-to ones), stories about sex, romance novels, cheezy romance books, those "Letters" magazines about people's sexual encounters?

I could spend hours at nifty.org!! Very hot! I also love the book A Man With A Maid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The one author I've found that writes killer stuff is Laurell K Hamilton, she has two main series', there's the Anita Blake series. The Anita books are vampires, werewolves, and zombies, and dont really get the kink up until book 5, Bloody Bones. She has another series, the Merry Gentry series, theres only 4 in this series as opposed to the 13 or so in the Anita series. All 4 of the Merry Gentry books are sexed up and ready to go. I also have found Karen Marie Mooning, Christine Feehan, and even some of Bentley Littles work to contain alot of good erotica. The hott blood series is another good one, or Love in View 2 by Poppy Z Brite. I have a little bit of a thing for vampires, or paranormal erotica. The first erotica books I ever read were Anne Rice's Beauty Series, and her Belinda book, and trust me...those can get a girl goin!