Official Community Forums Home

Did You Have A Big Disappointment In A Toy?

Tyger

Was there a toy that you were SO geared up for, only to be let down?

• Members

Actually yes...but it wasn't one I got from here. When I first started getting into toys I bought something called "the Hot Seat" - you know, a big, blow-up plastic bottom with a dildo sticking out of it. Well, it really, really looked like fun - bouncing around with a dildo. The reviews were great for it, so I bought it - at a heft price for 4 years ago. Anyway, when I got this thing and blew it up the first thing I noticed was the dildo was cheapy-cheap. Felt nasty, smelled nasty. Then I noticed that the shape of the base was oddly made. I am not a tall woman, so trying to MOUNT this thing and keep my feet on the floor was hard. It was almost too tall for me. I was TERRIBLY disapointed. I tried high heels to get the proper height, but the dildo was such a dissapointment that I gave up.

So yes, there have been toys that were terrible in my past.

Mikayla

• Members

yes for me it was the clit climaxer it did nothing for me i thought maybe it would be good for some alone time but i was turn off by it.

well anyway i found much better toys since then :)

• Members

:( Yes I have to admit there is one that just let me down. I didn't get it here it was our wedding anniversary and we stop by castle boutigue to get a new toy that I Have had my eye on. Look great and at a semi-high price thought that I couldn't go wrong. I don't remember the name of it but it was a dual action vibe and promised some POWERFUL clitoral stimulation. We put in the batteries and :angry: I got no stimulation, I got more stimulation from my own finger, it was there but heck a snail could have done better. :lol: Yep been there.

• Members

Yeah, I've had a big disappointment. It wasn't from here. I bought two different pairs of nipple clamps from two different stores, and they didn't work. I mean they'd clamp down on my nipples, but if my fiancee tugged on them at all they fell right off. :( We even tried a pair that was guaranteed to hold, but they were the worst ones.

• Members

Several toys actually. I apparently need a lot of clit stimulation, so I look for toys with that now. It seems as though every toy claims to be the best and have the strongest vibrations. It is obviously not the case. It is such a let down to get so excited about a new toy, only to be so disappointed. The fact that you had to spend money on it makes it even worse.

• Members

I just recently got two expensive toys that could have been better.

This one noted that it was quiet in the description. Well my definition of quiet must be way off cause the noise is throwing off the experience of the toy for me. Ok, if it gives good vibes I'm sure I could overlook the noise. Let me backup a bit and say first that the battery compartment sucks. I tried what seemed like forever to get the cap off. I ended up having to jimmy it lose with a nail file and then the cap whent flying across the room. :blink: The body of the toy was soft as it was made of silicone. My first silicone toy btw. Ok, the vibes are felt more at the middle to the base of the toy. Well, what about the tip?(pouty face here) Almost no vibration in the top portion. I did manage to make it work after some persistent usage.

Next, I wanted a product from emotionalbilss. These are toys made for women by women. Well after comparing the products, I decided on the 2006 Womolia. It's not sold on this site. You have to plug it in for 12 hours prior to use. So I plugged it in yesterday, but low and behold the surge protector that I plugged it into wasn't on-Doh! Ok, so I left it charging all day and very anxious to see what this product could deliver. Once again, the noise factor was distracting. I wanted a thrill and went back to my tried and true rabbit for my pleasure trip.

Guess I should respond since I started it, huh? :lol::blink:

Well, it was a few years ago, and I got this butterfly toy, that was suppose to stimulate me like I'd never been stimulated before. Um, yeah, ok, suuuuuure!!!

I can still see the box I bought this $70 item in :blink: too. It was black, with a blonde stradling a chair, with the gold butterfly strapped to her cooch. And she looked like she was enjoying herself (of course).

I strapped this little gold butterfly on (using the 2 long elasticky bands, one for each leg, on, turned it on, and was like....... :unsure:<_< and then :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Absolutely!

This was a purchase I greatly regret!

I bought the purple one.

No suction, but supposed to be a great power packed product.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3452

The stroking beads created ZERO sensation.

I could hear it "working", but the TOP CAT POCKET PAL

was a much better product at only $20, instead of $80...

I found this to be a huge disappointment.