Official Community Forums Home

Do Words, Songs, or Smells turn you on?

• Members

I find certain word associations, smells, and even songs results in arousal. For example the name of a town in Colombia called "Bucaramanga" makes me think of large breasts on a woman. The smell of hot cocoa, or bleach makes me think of a woman's crotch (weird right?)? Any fast reggae song just makes me horny....

How about you?

• Members

The sweet smell of certain pufumes and or deoderants really turn me on! Makes me think of a nice woman's pussy. Also the smell of a woman's well used or freshly wet panties is a big turn on for me! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest Katie

Words: the word “cunt” during sexy talk is so hot. I feel like I get instantly wet. If I’m already wet, it’s time to cum. 

Songs: there is so much sexy music out there but my three songs on my “hot playlist” that get me every time are Girl Crush (Little Big Town), Slow Hands (Niall Horan) , and Paris (Grace Potter).  

Smells: vanilla blends or fall spicy blends are the ones for me. Victoria Secret used to have a fragrance Vanilla Lace that I loved. I would put the powder on my clean bedsheets. It was such a sexy scent. 

• Members
On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 2:36 AM, Guest Katie said:

Words: the word “cunt” during sexy talk is so hot. I feel like I get instantly wet. If I’m already wet, it’s time to cum. 

Songs: there is so much sexy music out there but my three songs on my “hot playlist” that get me every time are Girl Crush (Little Big Town), Slow Hands (Niall Horan) , and Paris (Grace Potter).  

Smells: vanilla blends or fall spicy blends are the ones for me. Victoria Secret used to have a fragrance Vanilla Lace that I loved. I would put the powder on my clean bedsheets. It was such a sexy scent. 

You are my kind of lady Katie, i just Love the sound of the word's cunt" clit" lip's" cock" & dick" ohhhh I'm going to cum.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 7/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, Guest Katie said:

This is me as a guest before I got verified on the boards. It all still holds true 😉

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Dirty talk turns me on however I don’t like being called a bitch or a cunt. Songs here’s a few; Rendevous and 7 days by Craig David. Songs by Sade. Music with a sax in it. Love the Saxophone.I love sexy music to listen to while having sex playing in the background. As far as smells I haven’t had a significant other for a long time. I prefer a natural scent. If I had to pick a man’s cologne it would be Ocean by Prada.☀️

Edited by Lonely and divorced
Forgot I also prefer cock and not Dick.