Official Community Forums Home

Crossdressers?

• Members

Hi all!  Was wondering if there were any other crossdressers here?  If so feel free to say hi or drop a pic. Also say hi if ya want even if you’re not a CD. Love to talk 

B81606DF-E4E4-42BB-B687-BF7339836BDD.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Members

HI Emily

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, Emily021486 said:

Hi all!  Was wondering if there were any other crossdressers here?  If so feel free to say hi or drop a pic. Also say hi if ya want even if you’re not a CD. Love to talk 

Crossdressing

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 4:11 PM, Emily021486 said:

Hi there hottest 😍 I love the picture 👀🤤😋 how U doing this morning 🤔

• Thanks 1

• Members

I have a couple of really close friends that are crossdressers and I love when they come over before going out to have me help them get dressed up absolutely beautiful 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think CDing is a lot more common than people realize. Whether it's just wearing an "Opposite gender" specified piece of clothing, wearing makeup, or even doing your hair in a way that may be considered of the opposite sex. One of my friends said he would crossdress, and I always wanted to see him do so, but, we live in separate states, so it hasn't been possible yet.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Cross dressing is very sexy and I had my experience with one before.  I like how he looked in a catwoman outfit and he was definitely sexy as a Drag Queen!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

PinkDD.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 5/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Bigirlhaggen said:

I have a couple of really close friends that are crossdressers and I love when they come over before going out to have me help them get dressed up absolutely beautiful 

That's so sweet of you, I would love to have a female friend, especially if she helped me perfect my makeup, and help me choose outfits

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Wearing women's clothing is definitely more common than one thinks. Nothing turns me on more than taking the time to put on a silky thong, garter belt and stockings, bra and heels. A sheer blouse with a short skirt is sometimes more than I can take before I have to sit down and get to work on the makeup. Having nails polished and eyebrows plucked as well as my hair done up puts me over the top. I enjoy sitting on the front porch with a stiff drink relaxing as people walk past and say hello. My wife occasionally joins me for a cocktail and the entertainment.  They say once a crossdresser always a crossdresser and they are right. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/12/2020 at 11:43 AM, Master Blaster said:

Not really a CD but I Iespecially like wearing tiny see through panties that barley hold my cock in. Ummm getting hard 

• Members

You're so hot and sexy in your bikini bottoms 🔥🔥🔥

• 1 month later...