Official Community Forums Home

"leakage"

kioko24

i'm still a beginner with anal sex. i tried it once years ago and had an embarrassing incident with "leakage" (for lack of a better term) and hadn't done it since with a partner. i have since, while masturbating, inserted fingers and dildos anally. At those times I never experience any anal "leakage". so, i'm in a new relationship now and he wanted to try it. i feel more comfortable with him then any past boyfriend. we did, and it was great. afterwards when he went to the bathroom first to clean up, to my horror, there was "leakage" on the sheets. unlike my first partner who was grossed out by the whole thing, he said nothing. i don't know if he just didn't see (the room was dark during the whole act) or if it didn't phase him. he is more experienced with this then i am or my past partner as well. so, is this normal? is there a way to make sure it doesn't happen? why didn't it happen when i would pleasure myself? i want to continue this act because i do enjoy it but i don't want to be embarrassed everytime we do it. it basically had me in tears in the bathroom. any advise would be GREATLY appreciated.

• Members

Oh Honey...what can I say - "leakage happens!" I know, gross and embarrassing, but it is true. Getting a little bit of leakage is common when having anal sex because there is stool residue up there and you are essentially "lubing it up" and pulling it out.

There are ways to decrease the "leakage" - you can do an enema - which I do sometimes if I know I am going to have no holds barred sex. You can use a feminine wipe and kind of "reach up" in there and clean yourself up. Or, you can not worry about it!

I wish I had better advice or something more positive, but "thems the breaks" when you are having anal sex!

Keep on doing it - it still feels great, right?

Mikayla

i'm still a beginner with anal sex. i tried it once years ago and had an embarrassing incident with "leakage" (for lack of a better term) and hadn't done it since with a partner. i have since, while masturbating, inserted fingers and dildos anally. At those times I never experience any anal "leakage". so, i'm in a new relationship now and he wanted to try it. i feel more comfortable with him then any past boyfriend. we did, and it was great. afterwards when he went to the bathroom first to clean up, to my horror, there was "leakage" on the sheets. unlike my first partner who was grossed out by the whole thing, he said nothing. i don't know if he just didn't see (the room was dark during the whole act) or if it didn't phase him. he is more experienced with this then i am or my past partner as well. so, is this normal? is there a way to make sure it doesn't happen? why didn't it happen when i would pleasure myself? i want to continue this act because i do enjoy it but i don't want to be embarrassed everytime we do it. it basically had me in tears in the bathroom. any advise would be GREATLY appreciated.

i guess it's a relief to know that it's normal. thank you for the suggestions. i can talk to my friends about most sex related issues but anal sex sends a look of disgust on all their faces.

When I was fooling around with my FWB, he introed me into anal sex, with the use of toys. The first time I saw the toy after we were all done, I covered it up until he left the room, and then rushed to clean it and the blanket we were on. But he never said a word (and he's pretty squeemish). It happened a few times, and there was a bit of "leakage". If I knew that is what he wanted to do, I'd take a nice long bath, and try and wash up there as best I can. I'd encourage it, if I'd had a BM earlier that day, then bathed.

So, it's normal, and to be expected.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh hunny if you only knew my story!! My BF and I have been having anal sex for atleast a month when this happened to us. He is big and very long so it was going to happen eventually. anyway, that same day I had felt constipated but did nothing about it and that night he wanted anal so I gave in and low and behold he pulled out and said DONT MOVE! A very flat terd had hit the bed. Oh my god it was embarrassing as hell but so funny. He just said "Damn Hunny'. From now on I use an enema when I think Im going to let him have anal. It happens and all men know when they put that dick in there it may happen. Dont feel bad dear.

• 10 months later...

i get cleaned up before anal sex and use a ganeric feminine wash and a colon tube sex and use a pad afterwards and takes the hassel out of it. try putting underpads under you next time and save yourself , you can get them from the store.

• Members
i get cleaned up before anal sex and use a ganeric feminine wash and a colon tube sex and use a pad afterwards and takes the hassel out of it. try putting underpads under you next time and save yourself , you can get them from the store.

What is a colon tube sex?

Glenn

• Members
What is a colon tube sex?

Glenn

I think she meant "colon tube SET" and it is another name for enema!

• Members
I think she meant "colon tube SET" and it is another name for enema!

Oh must be a pc term, I never heard that expression before. I think I will stick to enema since it shorter to write and to say. But an enema can be a great thing all by itself.

Glenn

• 3 months later...
  • Members

This one time... at band camp...

No, in all seriousness, the first time I had anal and saw his cock covered with nastiness I swore I was never gonna do it again because that was just tooo embarassing! But, my fiancee' loves anal and told me it happens sometimes. (he has much more experience in the sack than I) He was so great about it that now when I think we might be getting a little freaky-deaky later, I take a shower and use one of my toys to kind of break everything loose and get it a little cleaner. It happens though, what can ya do other than try to keep it clean or just deal with it :)

Those that participate in anal play understand that there is bound to be SOME residue from it. Especially when you use lube, it's bound to loosen something up in there. Though, most residue is minimal, and not really visible unless you really LOOK. So, don't worry about it, cuz it's all normal.

If you don't like the enema thought, make sure that you have a bowel movement before you have anal sex. That gets rid of most of your issues before hand. Don't engage in anal play if you're feeling constipated or crampy due to being constipated.