Official Community Forums Home

Too feminine?

Hoggy

• Members

My wife and I are going away to celebrate our anniversary and while I know she bought sexy lingerie, I began to think why can't a man do the same thing. So I did.

I'm just not sure if she might think they're too feminine and possibly turn her off?

What do y'all think?

20200830_161453.jpg

• Like 4

• Members

The only problem I see is that she knows what's in her anniversary present before she opens it up. LOL. Looks good. Hope you both enjoy your anniversary

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hoggy said:

You guys don't think it's feminine looking?

Absolutely not feminine looking at all, looks great.   I'm sure she will love it.

But if you're not sure you really like them, try out some "pool boy" thong type of thing with leopard print or something that just holds your dick and balls.  That will get her juices flowing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Sounds like you had a great anniversary, funny about the underwear thing, when we started dating my gf now wife surprised me one night saying I bought some new lingerie today would you like me to model it for you. she didn't have to ask mew twice, She went into the spare room to change , she came out in a few minutes wearing a killer black and silver bustier with matching silver and black panties and black stockings, little did I know she had her new outfit on her her cloths, while changing she called asking me to pour her a glass of wine . I was way ahead of her and said its waiting  for you. She looked like she walked right out of a centerfold smiling she said do you like it well yeah and she had both her hands behind her back saying I have a surprise for you baby.I was like ok how could this night get any better. She came over and sat on my lap sipping her wine and produced a small bag saying here this is for you and I pulled out a  pair of men's bikini briefs that matched her outfit, hell for all I knew or cared they could have been women's panties. She kissed me and said please go put them on. So I did and came back goofing around did the runway walk turn and all of that she was whistling. She asked me honestly if I really liked them I said yes I did and no woman had ever bought me underwear of any kind. I don't have to tell you how great the sex was that night but form that day forward my wife enjoyed buying me men's sexy underwear she said why should me have all the fun of seeing their ladies in sexy lingerie us girls enjoy it too. So good for you and BTW I have the exact same pair.....lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Great pic, glad she “ate it up”! Thanks for sharing ideas.

• Members
On 8/30/2020 at 4:19 PM, Hoggy said:

My wife and I are going away to celebrate our anniversary and while I know she bought sexy lingerie, I began to think why can't a man do the same thing. So I did.

I'm just not sure if she might think they're too feminine and possibly turn her off?

What do y'all think?

20200830_161453.jpg

Looking good

1106200714.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think male naughty wear is fantastic!!!

My first ex husband had a couple of things we bought together,  and I always loved when he wore it for me.

My 2nd ex, a real cowboy,, didn't dress in anything like that. However,  one night, I came home from work  and he was on my bed, naked, except for a cowboy hat and leather chaps and boots. OMG......That was a great ride!!

• Like 1

• Members

I can just picture that and it makes me chuckle. I can see him laying in bed with cowboy boots on and a cowboy hat over his package giving you that look like come and see what's under my hat

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:01 PM, Rio said:

I can just picture that and it makes me chuckle. I can see him laying in bed with cowboy boots on and a cowboy hat over his package giving you that look like come and see what's under my hat

LOL Well, he had his hat on his head, tipped down. The chaps framed his groin rather nicely.

Though he did chase me around once another time, with just a hat covering himself!! LOL 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/7/2020 at 6:58 PM, Hoggy said:

It turned it to be amazing. My wife became an animal I had never seen before. She wanted nothing but to swallow my cock and I'll have to admit it's the first time we've fucked while we were both on our feet.

It was amazing!

No home movies?? Lol

Glad it worked out good 🔥💨

• 1 month later...