Official Community Forums Home

Headshots

DonDria

• Members

She sucking some the best dick for sure ... when she started sucking my dick in the club the other night she attracted a crowd this my baby ..... this vid is us at the house chillin

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I thought she gave good head in the other videos. This one is awesome. My dick got hard instantly watching her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/4/2020 at 3:37 PM, HipHugHer said:

Nice , thanks for sharing it with us .

Adultism.com search liveaction15 it's me and her 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, DonDria said:

She sucking some the best dick for sure ... when she started sucking my dick in the club the other night she attracted a crowd this my baby ..... this vid is us at the house chillin

I get so aroused watching this video

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 9/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

She can suck my cock anytime WOW

Mine too .lol 

• Members
On 9/4/2020 at 5:49 AM, DonDria said:

Looks like she enjoys it as much as you do.  I hope you return the favor on her pussy!!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

She is so lucky to have a man with a big cock like that. She's got the right idea.

• Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Rio said:

When I saw the title I thought it meant this.lol

IMG_20200915_140309589~2.jpg

I would take that on. 

• Members

I would go down on that cock to. She's giving the treatment it deserves.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I enjoyed watching that. Wish I could trade places with her.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Have you ever watched her suck other guys cocks ? It has been one of the hottest things I've ever seen my wife do .

• Like 1

• Members
43 minutes ago, HipHugHer said:

Have you ever watched her suck other guys cocks ? It has been one of the hottest things I've ever seen my wife do .

In the past, my husband has hinted at wanting a threesome and for me to do that for him. It sounds hot but I think I’d be too nervous he would secretly get jealous. 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, HipHugHer said:

Did you join in on the fun?

• Members

Absolutely joined in .Also wondered about jealousy before our first time sharing with another couple but it never reared it's head .   It was pure enjoyment . The sex with both of the wives was outstanding and getting to see my wife getting so into the feel of her first new cock in about 15 years was almost as much a thrill for me as it was for her . The fact that , while shorter , his cock was much thicker than my normal one . 

I thoroughly enjoyed watching all the pleasure she was experiencing . When it's you there's no other views of the sex she's getting off on .