Official Community Forums Home

Do You Get Hot When.....

AndreaPurple

• Members

Ok, I was just replying to another post when it came to me to start this one.

Do any of you other women get turned on just looking at yourself in the mirror? Sometimes I'll be getting dressed, and I'll be putting on something sexy for my husband and I'll look at myself in the mirror and think "Damn, I look hot!" That usually leads to me running my hands all over my body and then to my toy drawer and ultimately a really good orgasm(usually, I am challenged afterall).

Please say it's not just me!

• Members

Honestly, I have never looked at myself and then played with myself based on how I looked. I have put on sexy clothes, like my corsets, and gotten horny because I feel confident in how I look at the moment, but I, myself, don't excite me.

Even when I was a model, never came to me like that. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it though!

Mikayla

• Members

I cant say that has happened to me either, but taking a nice hot bubble bath and putting on something sexy always gets me turned on. For thoes that do get turned on looking at your self..Good for you!

• Members

I recently lost 40lbs, so I think part of my excitement has to do with that, I just feel really great about what I've accomplished and I admire the fuits of my labor (so to speak)! I just get excited looking at this body that I never thought I'd ever have. And as an admirer of the female body, I've always had a thing for tummy's, flatter, more toned ones (not that a woman with curves isn't attractive) it's just something I like. So looking at my tummy, which is pretty flat (of course not completely, I have had 3 kids, but I've gotten really good at holding it in, it's just happens naturally now) just excites me, I love the way it looks, and I got my belly button pierced to celebrate my weight loss and I've always thought that was really hot on woman too.

Does this make me a vain person??? :unsure: Because honestly I've always considered myself to be pretty average in every way, and now I just have a little higher opinion of my body (not that it's perfect), but still think the rest of me is average. Oh well, as long as I"m sexy to me and to my husband that's all that really matters right!?

• Members

Not even close. I look at myself and only see the flaws. My husband always tells me I look great. Other people do as well. I don't feel that way though. Even when I was a size 2, I still saw the flaws. I know I don't look as bad as I feel, but it is what it is. It's just one of those things that I have to overcome.

• Members

Contratulations on the weight loss. I've lost 31 pounds now, two dress sizes, so I know how much hard work is involved.

I don't think you are vain at all. I remember in the old days (before I gained all my excess weight) I enjoyed looking at myself in the mirror. Once I started gaining, I started avoiding mirrors.

And I plan to get my belly button pierced when I loose a bit more. If you have noticed in posts and my avatar, I have been taking belly dancing classes for a year now and really love it. When I get to the point of performing, and get my first costume, I want my belly button pierced for that. I'm hoping another year of practice and working out (I work out about 7 hours a week at the gym, plus walk). To that point, I'm using cream to diminish stretch marks, as I've had three kids, too (smallest was 8 lbs, 8 1/2 oz) and have plenty of them. My husband says they are a badge of honor, but I still want them to go away.

If you have more to lose, good luck. PM me if you do and ever need encouragement. I know I can use all I can get, but have a great support group with my family and friends.

I recently lost 40lbs, so I think part of my excitement has to do with that, I just feel really great about what I've accomplished and I admire the fuits of my labor (so to speak)! I just get excited looking at this body that I never thought I'd ever have. And as an admirer of the female body, I've always had a thing for tummy's, flatter, more toned ones (not that a woman with curves isn't attractive) it's just something I like. So looking at my tummy, which is pretty flat (of course not completely, I have had 3 kids, but I've gotten really good at holding it in, it's just happens naturally now) just excites me, I love the way it looks, and I got my belly button pierced to celebrate my weight loss and I've always thought that was really hot on woman too.

Does this make me a vain person??? :unsure: Because honestly I've always considered myself to be pretty average in every way, and now I just have a little higher opinion of my body (not that it's perfect), but still think the rest of me is average. Oh well, as long as I"m sexy to me and to my husband that's all that really matters right!?

Don't feel that way. Our flaws are what give us character. Even models aren't perfect.

Not even close. I look at myself and only see the flaws. My husband always tells me I look great. Other people do as well. I don't feel that way though. Even when I was a size 2, I still saw the flaws. I know I don't look as bad as I feel, but it is what it is. It's just one of those things that I have to overcome.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi All,

One of the happiest moments of my everyday life is every morning, when my gf gets up and walks to the kitchen to switch on the espresso maker. Lying there and seeing her slender figure swinging its way forward in the morning sun just makes me the luckiest (and rather often, the horniest) man alive. As to O.C.'s habit, that is exactly how I wish every woman should see themselves - simply gorgeous.

Regards

CGEM

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Hi All,

One of the happiest moments of my everyday life is every morning, when my gf gets up and walks to the kitchen to switch on the espresso maker. Lying there and seeing her slender figure swinging its way forward in the morning sun just makes me the luckiest (and rather often, the horniest) man alive. As to O.C.'s habit, that is exactly how I wish every woman should see themselves - simply gorgeous.

Regards

CGEM

Amen, CGEM! My wife is not what most would deem a perfect ten, but I have always seen her as a 12+! She just can't understand what it is about her that just makes me think I am the luckiest guy in the world. I can't ever remember being more turned on by another woman - damn she is HOT! I just WISH she could begin to see how I see her, then she would have just a little more confidence!