Official Community Forums Home

Looking vibrating prostate stimulator

cirrus20

• Members

I have  a basic prostate stimulator that I sometimes use and enjoy.  But I was thinking about getting a new one from TT that vibrates.  Could anyone recommend a good one?  Thanks.

• Like 1

Are you looking for basic or vibrating?

Definitely check out our shopping page, and see which ones have the ratings you're looking for. The items with star ratings, usually have reviews typed up as well, which can always be helpful!

We have a great assortment of prostrate massagers, and, the best part, a one year guarantee on our products!

Happy shopping!!!

• Members
7 hours ago, Tyger said:

Are you looking for basic or vibrating?

Definitely check out our shopping page, and see which ones have the ratings you're looking for. The items with star ratings, usually have reviews typed up as well, which can always be helpful!

We have a great assortment of prostrate massagers, and, the best part, a one year guarantee on our products!

Happy shopping!!!

I have one, not only does it have 10 multiple choices of vibrations it has one that feels like a dildo or a woman wearing a Strap-on  is taking you from behind and  thrusting in an out of your of rear. The end also expands to two inches and pushes against your prostate adding more to the thrusting sensation and it gave me one heck of an orgasm, but I didn't  cum!  Only after I deflated my massager and turned off the vibrations and pulled it all the way out, that's when cum just started flowing out of my Penis, causing a throbbing sensation making more cum come out! The only thing I could think of, there was so much pressure on my Prostate that it temporarily blocked or hindered the release of cum! Anybody have any ideas if this happened to them or heard something about this happening to a friend or spouse? I'm now looking at an inflatable Prostate Massager that goes bigger than two inches, sold by TooTimid!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just got the” crystal chic g” . It’s about the size of a finger with the G spot curve on the end. When my wife uses this on me it’s explosive!

• Members
2 hours ago, pblo69 said:

I just got the” crystal chic g” . It’s about the size of a finger with the G spot curve on the end. When my wife uses this on me it’s explosive!

Let's see it in action.

• Members

I’ll see if I can capture video next time😉

• 4 months later...
  • Members

That looks filling! 
wife uses full size vibe on me, but cant seem to satisfy it by myself, with current collection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I try a few here and there but this last one was from amazon.  I prefer to shop here but this intrigued me.  Its by Cheven I guess.  Has the "come hither" in addition to heat and vibration.

I don't know if I'll use the heat option.  The thruster looked good and I'll probably give that a go.  Pretty cheap for a rechargable.  It might be too cheap and break.  The old adage of you get ehat you pay for.  Maybe that's why i like the standards or anal plugs.  I almost bought one of the metal plugs that shot electricity but ... er it sounded dangerous tbh.  I have a couple metal plugs though.  One from here and one from an ad I saw "loveplugs".  Lordy, shipping from Loveplugs took forever.

Tootimid rocks the shipping department.  I mean, I can get express here if i want.  I thought of checking the competion like Adam & Eve but I like it here too much.  Good staff, good service.

cheers

14535161-2CDA-40F0-9608-688614506A3F.jpeg

A508B8AF-E70F-473F-9AF2-AE0160403432.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

So excited, tho I could not find this exact unit I did order something similar. Had to play after that see pix under my pspot post...

• Members
On 4/5/2021 at 11:04 AM, Lovetoplease said:

Hey i love this on it feels great 

20210405_110048.jpg

That looks like hard plastic(?)