Official Community Forums Home

Fake Pussy

riv

• Members

I reviewed one just the other day called the Pleasure Pal. You can find it in the new toy items for October. It was very high quality and felt wonderful.

• Members

Call me selfish, but if my husband wanted one of these, I couldn't do it. It's almost like cheating to me. He would still be getting pleasure from something other than me. I know, I know. It's a double standard because I have my toys now. And yes, I use them without him. However, he knows and he gets a little jealous as well. He does understand, however, that he can't do what they can. I just don't think I could handle it if he were to need these things.

• Like 1

OK, Chickenmom, you've acknowledged the fact that you yourself use toys (fake dicks?), so why would this be any different? I'm not trying to sound rude, but it's hypocritical for you to say that you would not like him using one of those, like it's cheating, IMO. It's not like a REAL pussy, attatched a REAL woman! That WOULD be cheating.

Toys, for men or women are for ENHANCEMENT, FUN, ADVENTURE, and VARIETY with your lover. Not replacements, no matter what gender uses what toy. Let's all keep this in mind when your SO wants to add something fun to your sexual romps!! Plus, a male masturbator can't do what YOU can do either, just like your toys can't do what your husband does to you.

After all, who says you couldn't use the fake pussy on him AND yourself? Kind of like a partial 3-some? Or when you're just not in the mood for sex, but he is, instead of a hand job, break out his palming lover? Or plan a Toy night~no sex, just Toy fun!!

Fantasizing and fun are what makes us cuming back for more!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I did say it was a double standard. I recognize that. There are just some places I can't go. The husband has never once asked for something else and probably never will. Knowing that probably makes it easier to say that I couldn't go there. If the time came that he wanted one, I would certainly discuss it with him.

The toys that I have purchased do not look or feel like the real thing. To me, a toy should be a toy, not a substitute.

I don't understand why everyone gets so bent out of shape because someone might not be comfortable with everything sexually. Everyone is different. That's what makes the world go round. It's okay not to be in the same place as everyone else.

• Members

I agree chickenmom,

People can be at different points in their life than others. Therefore, some are more open to some things than I am, or you are, or someone else is.

You and I have agreed on some stuff here, both on the boards and in PM's.

This is one where I have to disagree with your assumption that him using a toy is almost like cheating. There is a HUGE difference between toys enhancing sexuality, and cheating on a spouse/sig other.

Just my two cents worth.

• Members
I did say it was a double standard. I recognize that. There are just some places I can't go. The husband has never once asked for something else and probably never will. Knowing that probably makes it easier to say that I couldn't go there. If the time came that he wanted one, I would certainly discuss it with him.

The toys that I have purchased do not look or feel like the real thing. To me, a toy should be a toy, not a substitute.

I don't understand why everyone gets so bent out of shape because someone might not be comfortable with everything sexually. Everyone is different. That's what makes the world go round. It's okay not to be in the same place as everyone else.

You didn't offend me at all. There are things I have read here that wouldn't be for me either and you are right, we are all different I really don't think anyone got bent out of shape, they just have a different opinion and thats ok. The reason I asked the question is that my wife don't get into fucking like she used to and I haven't slowed down a bit as far as libdo goes. My own hand jobs get old and again you may be right, maybe it would be a substitute. I haven't cheated on her even though lots of people who know the scoop have incouraged me to. I have talked till I'm blue in the face and until she makes some changes I need something different. Hell, I'd buy a blowup doll if I could hide it at this point. Sex is a very important part of marriage and if one partner wants to keep the other (either way) then they need to be willing to keep each other satisfied. I'm not talking about fucking another woman here but I am wanting to do something besides baby oil and my hand. I am a loving husband and I don't deserve to be treated this way sexualy by her. She don't put out most of the time and I'm tired of it and if you girls can cheat with a dildo then whats good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm not trying to argue with you or offend you. You have every right to feel the way you do and just for the record if my wife would just meet me 1/4 of the way i wouldn't feel the way I do. I have all kinds of advice on this fourm about what I NEED TO DO FOR HER BUT WHAT DOES SHE NEED TO DO FOR ME. Don't misunderstand, I welcome any and all suggestions but remeber this...MEN DO HAVE FEELINGS AND NEEDS NO MATTER WHAT OPRAH SAYS. Thanks for your reply and keep it up...I can learn from you I'm sure.

• Members
Both partners have an obligation, which they make a committment to doing, to pleasure their partner. She is concerned about your pleasure, and you about hers. No one is left out.

I don't care what Oprah Winfrey says or doesn't say. Men are not simple creatures devoid of feelings, or desires. They do need partners who talk to them listen to them, and insist that men teach them how to pleasure them, without judgement. Each partner has two roles. He has to be a willing student to her needs, and expect this to be an ongoing series of lessons, and instructions. She must do the same to him. People's interests in sex change as they gain experience, confidence, and overcome personal embarrassment about themselves. Both need to introduce new things to the relationship, just to show their lover how much he is desired and needed. Everybody's ego need a boost, and who better than their partner? We do that with flattery, touching, kissing, playful grabs, in private and in public, with caresses, and gropes in elevators and other semi-private places, where the thrill is mostly based not in finding something for the first time as when we are adolscents, but in the possibility of being caught. As couples mature, they know all kinds of things that only they share, so that a look or a nod, or a touch of the hand is all that is needed to communicate what one is think to one's partner. And, there are times when a couple can't help but break out giggling, because of something that happens where they can't possibly tell anyone what is so funny! That is when the couple becomes comfortable with being with each other, relax, and know that they are okay, and the sex is going to be great again, whenever they can find some place to do it, as soon as possible. After all, they have a license that says they can do it any time, any place, and as often as they want to do so. Other than laws against public indecency, whatever that is these days, there are few restrictions on married couples to keep them from enjoying each other whenever they desire. All they have to do is play with each other, and see where it goes from there.

Howard

Thank you Howard, you hit the nail on the head.

• Members

Kinkyguy:

I can only hope that your wife comes to understand where you are. I would just keep trying and just be a little more aggressive in getting to see your needs. I was one of those wives for a while. It had a lot to do with how I felt I was being treated. Why would I want to sleep with someone I wasn't happy with at that moment? There were other issues, including the fact that I had never had an orgasm either. What was the point of sex for me if I wasn't enjoying it? It was a chore for me. Make sure he comes and be done. We went through some really rocky times. We've come out on the other side, but it took a lot of work and A LOT of time. I know I've written it before, but print some of these discussions on the forums and just give them to her. Let her see what we all see. It may or may not help, but at least you can say you're doing everything in your power.

As far as the fake pussy, I understand your position. For you or your wife, it might be okay. It's just not for me. I have no problem with the idea of the masturbator sleeves or similar things. There are quite a few items that don't look like another women's vagina. I just can't help but feel that the FP or dolls are too close to the real deal.

Good luck.

• Members
Kinkyguy:

I can only hope that your wife comes to understand where you are. I would just keep trying and just be a little more aggressive in getting to see your needs. I was one of those wives for a while. It had a lot to do with how I felt I was being treated. Why would I want to sleep with someone I wasn't happy with at that moment? There were other issues, including the fact that I had never had an orgasm either. What was the point of sex for me if I wasn't enjoying it? It was a chore for me. Make sure he comes and be done. We went through some really rocky times. We've come out on the other side, but it took a lot of work and A LOT of time. I know I've written it before, but print some of these discussions on the forums and just give them to her. Let her see what we all see. It may or may not help, but at least you can say you're doing everything in your power.

As far as the fake pussy, I understand your position. For you or your wife, it might be okay. It's just not for me. I have no problem with the idea of the masturbator sleeves or similar things. There are quite a few items that don't look like another women's vagina. I just can't help but feel that the FP or dolls are too close to the real deal.

Good luck.

Please check your pm box.

• Members

Ok can we stay focus here? Let’s get back to the original question. Males, Guys… Not Girls, Females…. Who have used Fake Pussy’s before? I too am interested in using a fake pussy just to enhance my pleasure. The hand is just not doing it for me any more. Don’t get me wrong here. My wife does give me what I want, but there are times that she doesn’t want to have sex when I do. Timing is a little off some times and our work schedules have made us too tried to want to even think about sex some days. I have been checking out the fleshlights and seem to be pretty cool idea. Cost here is a major factor in using one. I have seen the one that was feature in the October new toys; Pleasure Pal thought it look pretty cool. So what do you think GUYS. B)

My wife ordered me one this past summer. Its made of jelly with a strand of beads on the bottom. It was extremely tight when I first tried to use it. I actually used one of my wife's dildos to loosen it up. Its a nice switch from the regular hand job. It is kind of cold and I really have to use my imagination. The beads are a nice touch. I think next time I would like something more realistic or vibrating. I guess you get what you pay for. Still, it was a nice starter toy for me. Good luck.

My wife ordered me one this past summer. Its made of jelly with a strand of beads on the bottom. It was extremely tight when I first tried to use it. I actually used one of my wife's dildos to loosen it up. Its a nice switch from the regular hand job. It is kind of cold and I really have to use my imagination. The beads are a nice touch. I think next time I would like something more realistic or vibrating. I guess you get what you pay for. Still, it was a nice starter toy for me. Good luck.

To make sure you got the message I apparently wrote it twice.

• Members

BI Fem no experience in this dept. but the fake pussy sounds interesting to me I wouldn't mind eating a fake pussy to give my tongue some experience.

Mikayla is it possible to practice on a fake pussy I've seen them on HBO where wives would order them for their husbands they would have a "threesome" with the fake doll who was made to look like a real female and I thought about it B4 I came out of the closet it would be interesting to try.

I too, want to get my hubby a fake pussy, as well as a masturbator sleeve (one purchase at a time....). I was thinking a basic one, maybe with the egg that can be inserted in it or not. The cyber-skin one. I think it'd be cool. I've touched cyber-skin fake pussies before, and they feel almost real. I say almost cuz they're not naturally warm or wet like a real one, but pretty "dern" close!!

Plus, I think a Masturbation Night would be kind of kinky and exciting!!

Now, a point was made that your friends, knowing the full scoop have encouraged you to cheat? I don't think I'd want friends like that, IMO only. Encouraging you to deliberately hurt your wife, and possibly wreck your marriage doesn't seem like friendly advise to me.

If she isn't as horny as she use to be, talk to her, away from the bedroom, about it. How old is she? Have you had a child with her recently? Is she on any medications that may interfere with her libido? How is her self-esteem? (BTW, if you cheat on her, the whole self-esteem thing would go down the drain, not to mention TRUST) Stress levels at home? All of these can contribute to low libido. Open discussions are really the only way you're going to find out what's wrong. Gently go into the discussions, and try avoid "blaming terms" like "You never", "why don't you", "what's wrong with you"...things like that.

Good luck.

• Members

:) My husband has a fake pussy and let me tell you he loves it just as much as I love watching him use it. IT is such a turn on for me as much as it is for him. He at times will play with his pussy as I use my toys and play with mine. Believe it or not it does help him to build up his stamina.

I have woken up from a dead sleep before and have caught him playing with his fake pussy, it was such a turn on for me. He didnt want to wake me, since as he said I soooooo needed my sleep and he sooo need a little release. He said he knew in the back of his mind though I would wake up. I did and starting talking dirty to him and one thing of course led to another and we had a great morning. I think that if women have toys why not men. I mean I think it was Tyger who said it, make it an all toy night. I have done that before in fact I love to wake up and see my hubby stroking himself of course he is the one who woke me up. :) Just by rubbing my butt. I think fake pussies bring a whole new light to the bedroom and they are great if I am to tired to play or have to many things going on and just well dont feel like it, I know that my man will not suffer due to my mood or anything else, just like if I need some when he is gone I just grab a toy. Toys are for SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT for BOTH people in the relationship.

Just my thoughts! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have to agree with Katprr on the whole this whole fake pussy thing. I have always been turned on by watching guys masterbate, and I have watched guys using those fake pussy things. It's pretty hot either way! I am going to order one for my fiance today so I can use it on him. I definitely like the idea of a masterbation night!

Does anyone know if the fake pussies are any good? I've been thinking about trying one.

I sell one called the Titty Blow...it's like boobs and a mouth and it feels like the real think inside. Very nice and great for foreplay!

• 11 years later...

The only major complaint my ex would have is that many of them were too short. Be careful with sizes and see how long they are in comparison to you. 

There was also one that was a tad too tight, so again, be sure you take care of paying attention to measurements!!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

Thats the same doll we have lol

• Members

It's amazing how sexy those dolls look. Never seen one in person.

• Members

Sounds like someones jellous iver fake pussys 🤣🤣🤣thats some funny shit rt there🤣🤣🤣

• 4 months later...

That sex doll is hot for sure.

Anyone else have stories or recommendations on "pocket pussies"?

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I beem enjoying the ones i got free from tootimid with my order. The bob products are good. I cant remember the name but my first was a flesh light

• 9 months later...

I don't use sex toys but he has expressed wanting to have sex with another woman and received pictures flirted with the idea but never had a chance alone. He feels bad about this and want me to know he only wants me. Would a pocket pussy be a good idea? People say dildos are literally or cheatimg wouldn't this be the same. Or could it help as we don't get to seen each as much as we should right now. Of course I don't want it to be better or something