Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Overcome My Reservations For Giving Head?

Kuddles

• Members

I love my husband but am not that fond of giving him a BJ. He loves it when I do it, but all I can think is when will it be over. I want to try to overcome my reservations. Sometimes I do it without thinking about it and other times he practically begs me and I feel like I am letting him down. If he is sweaty, I am completly turned off...the shower is better because I have the water as a distraction. Please give me some advice on how I can overcome my oral sex reservations!!! :(

• Members

A shower is an excellent method of overcoming the sweat and dread of the job that you dread. After a shower you may both be sweaty and it is not so bad. Try as Jen said and just take it slow and easy. There is nothing like a good session of sex with your OM when you are both sweaty and slide all over each other. You produce your own lubes and it may help you to overcome the sweaty body feeling. Just remember that sweat is a body juice and not harmful, especially after you both have a cleansing shower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If it's a smell thing, then fresh shower is a must. He can also put a little of your favorite cologne that he wears just below his naval - my husband does that everyday and when I am giving him a bj, I can get a whif of it soemtimes and it is very sexy. Almost another turn-on. Giving head can be so much fun for both - I really enjoy giving my hubby blowjobs as muh as he enjoys getting them. just talk through it - and try the cologne thingy! Hope you have fun :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
A shower is an excellent method of overcoming the sweat and dread of the job that you dread. After a shower you may both be sweaty and it is not so bad. Try as Jen said and just take it slow and easy. There is nothing like a good session of sex with your OM when you are both sweaty and slide all over each other. You produce your own lubes and it may help you to overcome the sweaty body feeling. Just remember that sweat is a body juice and not harmful, especially after you both have a cleansing shower.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:P Thank you! I don't know why I have this reservation, sometimes I go for it and its good and other times...I don't. I'll give your suggestion a try.

• Members
If it's a smell thing, then fresh shower  is a must.  He can also put a little of your favorite cologne that he wears just below his naval - my husband does that everyday and when I am giving him a bj, I can get a whif of it soemtimes and it is very sexy.  Almost another turn-on.  Giving head can be so much fun for both - I really enjoy giving my hubby blowjobs as muh as he enjoys getting them.  just talk through it - and try the cologne thingy!  Hope you have fun :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) B

HMMM cologne... never thought of that... I like that idea! Thanks!

• Members
;)  B

HMMM cologne... never thought of that... I like that idea!  Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like it :) - it's a ncie fragrance down there and when you get a whiff it's kinda sexy. But if it's more than a smell thingy then have to work on the other parts too. I give my hubby head almost everyday - good practice (hehe) and lots of fun. But I love everything about it - taste, smell, texture - ahh! But there are things you can do for all these - so have fun! Swallowing as he is cumming (gulping with each squirt or so) gets the taste past you quickly, for example. I only do that when he has a lot of cum, but if you don't like the taste this can help. Or if you can get him past your gag reflex, then he can cum down your throat and you can't taste it (feels great sliding down too). Etc. Hope this helps.

• Members
I like it :)  - it's a ncie fragrance down there and when you get a whiff it's kinda sexy.  But if it's more than a smell thingy then have to work on the other parts too.  I give my hubby head almost everyday - good practice (hehe) and lots of fun.  But I love everything about it - taste, smell, texture - ahh!  But there are things you can do for all these - so have fun!  Swallowing as he is cumming (gulping with each squirt or so) gets the taste past you quickly, for example.  I only do that when he has a lot of cum, but if you don't like the taste this can help.  Or if you can get him past your gag reflex, then he can cum down your throat and you can't taste it (feels great sliding down too).  Etc.  Hope this helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YYour posts always help me. Reading your comments are the next best thing to getting a blow job. I often get hard reading your descriptions, thinking of you sucking on me

• Members
YYour posts always help me. Reading your comments are the next best thing to getting a blow job. I often get hard reading your descriptions, thinking of you sucking on me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, sb, thanks. . .I think lol :) Just trying to help where I can once in a while.

• Members
You do help. If I was your boyfriend I would love licking your asshole. Anything for one of your blowjobs, lol. Actually I'd love to eat your pussy, lick your ass just for the fun of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TY - my hubby loves all of the above :) I am sure your SO benefits a lot from YOUR enthusiasm - enthusiasm makes everything so much better :). Keep having fun!

• 10 months later...
  • Members
TY - my hubby loves all of the above :) I am sure your SO benefits a lot from YOUR enthusiasm - enthusiasm makes everything so much better :). Keep having fun!

At least i am not the only one with reservations, I too have difficulty with bj's. I do not like the taste of cum and I have tried several times. As far as size goes, so far I haven't had a gag reflex to that, and with some guys I have been with, I just could not do it. I could not give my hubby one whether he was freshout of the shower, in the shower, just couldn't. Made my stomach just turn. The guy I am friends with now with benefits and no strings, I can give him a bj, no prob, but I still can't get past the nut in my mouth. The last time we did anything, he put his fingers in my mouth with nut on it, and I just shivered, he isn't pushing it, but I know it will take time, patience, and practice. Plus he doesn't smoke or eat alot of salt so I think that helps a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I demand a shower first. I'm a clean freak! If you're really concerned about making sure things are super clean, then offer to suds him up yourself. It's extremely arousing for him and very comforting for you (you KNOW he'll be clean then!). Another thing that really helped is when we started giving simultanous oral sex. Once he starts sucking on my clit I'm driven into ecstasy and just gobble him up. If you're worried about a gag reflex, I also suggest holding the base of his penis firmly with your hand so that it stops your mouth before going too far down the shaft. A little bit of chocolate (or other tasty treat) on his penis is great also. I have to say that I honestly love giving my husband oral sex now even though I was really hesitant at first. Just take it slow, be creative, and make sure to focus on your enjoyment too.