Official Community Forums Home

Breast vs penis

Hoggy

• Members

As we all know, most men are obsessed with their penis size and if they "size up" compared to other men.

What about women? Do they obsess about their breast size too? If they are, I figure they would be at a big disadvantage since all can tell if she has big or small tits at first glance. At least men can hide it.

Anyway, for you women who are small, let it be known that this guy likes it! Even completely flat chested is sexy as hell!

🙂

• Members

I agree Hoggy, all breasts are beautiful big or small. And true, you can tell if a woman's breasts are large or small and men can hide it. However, if women want to increase the size of the breast they can have implants or go the other way with breast reduction. Men are stuck with what they've got. Would definitely like to hear women's opinions on this topic.

• Members

Well I agree to some extent all breast are beautiful some are not, lets be honest there are more then a few really ugly breast out there . I myself am  a fan of larger breasted women, let face it if a woman has the great looking breast and just plain sucks in bed and I don't mean that in a good way even they can't make a bad lover into a better one. My wife agrees with me in that a woman doesn't have to have really nice big one's but when she has tits like a prepubescent teen it does nothing for her

• Members

All breasts are great! 

Considering how many women have boob-jobs, I'd say yes, we compare. 

I am, right now, a 42C. For a woman almost 50, and had breastfed her child for a year, I'm actually really proud how firm my breasts remain. I've even been complimented by gay men, how full and round they are. But, yes, I've seen some breasts that I sometime wish I had......but not often. :) My breasts and my hair are the 2 (or would that be 3?) things on me I love the most.

• Like 2

• Members

I'm with you mill. I like natural, whether big or small, rather than implants. I don't like the unnatural. It just doesn't do anything for me. I dated a woman one time in his breasts were very small. It was like she was just going through puberty. But I found it sexy as hell she was very sensual.

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/7/2020 at 12:09 AM, Tyger said:

Considering how many women have boob-jobs, I'd say yes, we compare. 

I am, right now, a 42C. For a woman almost 50, and had breastfed her child for a year, I'm actually really proud how firm my breasts remain. I've even been complimented by gay men, how full and round they are. But, yes, I've seen some breasts that I sometime wish I had......but not often. :) My breasts and my hair are the 2 (or would that be 3?) things on me I love the most.

We both would love to see your beautiful breast Tyger....... Mandy and Dewey C

• Like 1

I think that anyone that has a preference for "real" breasts are awesome!!!

A woman, and men for that matter, need to do whatever makes them feel sexy, and confident.

Natural is beautiful! Whether it's breasts, labias, penis', testicles, natural is so much fun!

I'm not knocking (knockers....) the ones that have had a nip, tuck, or implanted either.  Hey, you do you honey!!!

• Members
2 minutes ago, Tyger said:

I think that anyone that has a preference for "real" breasts are awesome!!!

A woman, and men for that matter, need to do whatever makes them feel sexy, and confident.

Natural is beautiful! Whether it's breasts, labias, penis', testicles, natural is so much fun!

I'm not knocking (knockers....) the ones that have had a nip, tuck, or implanted either.  Hey, you do you honey!!!

Natural is the best way to go Tyger, all the way for Dewey and I

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members
2 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

The women that I know who are fixated on breast size are those who seem to have self confidence issues. Those women who seem to realize they are attractive to men are generally content with their breast size, whether small or large. 

Personally I am glad I don't have large breasts.  I hear lots of complaints from women who have large breasts.  Yes, they seem to come in "handy" in sexual situations, but are otherwise a pain.  Small breasts are soooo much more comfortable.  And TRUST ME, I don't need large breasts to get my man off.  I have MANY other weapons in my arsenal to make that happen.  

I just beat you have lot's of ways to to get a man off Jennifer and I want to know all of them mmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I hate that women feel they’re never good enough. Big or small embrace what you have, don’t let the media tell you what’s right for you. If you want implants than you should. 
Personally, I prefer natural no matter what size. 

• Like 2

• Members
16 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I hate that women feel they’re never good enough. Big or small embrace what you have, don’t let the media tell you what’s right for you. If you want implants than you should. 

I agree with you, natural is always best 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, michelleddd said:

My wife Mandy has got natural tit's and natural pussy lips on her beautiful hot sexy body. And I would have to agree with Michelleddd natural is the best way to be , no matter how big or small they are mmmmmmm

• Members

I like the looks of natural breasts as well. And agree with the number of you it doesn't matter the size small or large I think natural breasts look fantastic

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/20/2021 at 8:15 AM, Jennifer01 said:

The women that I know who are fixated on breast size are those who seem to have self confidence issues. Those women who seem to realize they are attractive to men are generally content with their breast size, whether small or large. 

Personally I am glad I don't have large breasts.  I hear lots of complaints from women who have large breasts.  Yes, they seem to come in "handy" in sexual situations, but are otherwise a pain.  Small breasts are soooo much more comfortable.  And TRUST ME, I don't need large breasts to get my man off.  I have MANY other weapons in my arsenal to make that happen.  

I couldn't agree with you more sweetheart 😍