Official Community Forums Home

What Was The Most Assertive Move You Have Made On Someone....

Tyger

What was the most assertive move you've made on someone that interested you?

I think with almost every man I've been interested in, I've let them know in one way or another that I was very interested. Although, I found that "southern men" don't like aggressive females (they want to feel like *the MAN*).

When I was a teen, just starting to really "Date", I thought one guy was really cute, and very tall. We were at the local skating rink, and he was 6 feet tall at age 16, and I looked up at him, and sexily said, "Hey there shorty". He liked it so much, we dated for 2 years!! Not bad for a chick that was kind of reserved at the time.

Another ballsy move I made, was when I was freshly single, I really thought one guy that was helping me get parts for my car at the local auto parts store was VERY cute!! Tall, dark, funny, not too skinny. I wrote my cell number on my business card, handed it to him, and flirtily said, "If you're single, call me". He did. :P

There are a few more, but I will keep those to myself for now...... ;)

• Members

Ive made a few assertive moves in my time but i think the one that got me the most was when I had a woman( that knew i was married at the time ) asked me if I ever fooled around ? I gues she wasn`t expecting me to reply by saying no I take my sex seriously ! well needless to say she just looked at me dumb founded and i just chuckled and walked away after all I was married and in the 21 years i was married never fooled around guess I have alot of morals and remain that way to this day ,,,,,,,,manmtn50

• Members

I have done a lot of assertive things in my day....writing my number on some guy's hand that was walking down the hallway at my college - just asked for a pen, then his hand, then wrote the number.

THE gutsiest move (and blantantly sexual move) that I have ever done was when I had just broken up with bondage guy and my girlfriend and I went to a club. I was drinking a bit and very horny. There was this gorgeous guy across the room who was staring at me, but didn't come over. I went to the restroom, removed my thong then went back to my table. I wrote on a cocktail napkin - "if you would like to see what was under these, call me" and I wrote my number and went over, introduced myself, then handed him the thong inside the napkin and walked out. He called my cell phone before I reached my car. I let it ring, but I called back the next day!

Mikayla

• 1 month later...

OK, people!! I know that there are some brave ones out there!!! Share!!!

I can add another one~

2 words: Mardi Gras!!

• Members

Okay here we go. One night when my girlfriend and I went out to the club, there was this really hot guy. Well I love to dance so I walked over and asked him to dance, he said sure in a kinda shy way. While we were dancing(mind you I was pretty drunk)my hand slide up his inner thigh and I asked him if I could play with that one day. He was shocked and I think he wasn't really sure what to say after the song ended, I told him, thank you, walked back to were my gf was and wrote my name and number on a napkin. He called the next day and we dated for a year.

I just broke up with my bf and was walking to a Mcdonalds to get a drink, mind you I was in High School at the time. Well my X bf worked at that Mcdonalds to, but wasn't on the schedule that day. There was this really cute guy that always eyed me when I went in to see my X. So this time I went in to get a drink, he served me and I asked him for a extra lid, he looked at me a little strange but gave me an extra lid. I went to go sit down and on the way grab a napkin, wrote my phone number inside it and folded it in a heart shape with his name on the outside of it. Then inserted it into the straw hole of the lid. On my way out I yelled his name and told him to catch. :) Before I made it a block my phone was ringing we went out that night and stayed togeather for about 3years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

:"After reading this, I have made a decision to be straight forward when asking someone out and hope that I ain't turned down "

The worst they can say is no.

Besides, their loss if they do.

• Members
:"After reading this, I have made a decision to be straight forward when asking someone out and hope that I ain't turned down "

The worst they can say is no.

Besides, their loss if they do.

Thing is that I don't go out and my friends are always busy. I have no license, much less a car.

Liesl

• Members

hmmm, gutiest thing i ever did. i dunno if this is really gutsy or just smooth or just me being a nerd? lol anyways i was on leave for about a week from the army visiting my mom before i deployed for this lovely land of iraq lol anyways...since she goes to bed early and im the nighttime person that i am i decided to search online for anyone in the area just lookin to hang out or whatever ( i wasnt nessicarily LOOKING for sex, mostly something to do ) so i met this girl and we talked for a lil bit online, sent some innuendos back an forth. so finally i picked her up and we drove to some park or something, i forget where it was but it was kinda out in the middle of nowhere at like... 11pm? we were on some subject that she didnt really wanna tell me somthing, but mostly just to tease me... so i told her if she didnt tell me i was going to have to interrogate her( im an interrogator, btw lol ) and she gave me this look and normally, im a pretty shy and reserved guy so i just went in.. kissed her and began rubbing her inner thigh/crotch and then we went to the backseat and went at it for awhile haha... i dunno, for me i geuss thats being pretty assertive. whatever, im bored and im in iraq so i have nothing better to do lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

lol when i was in high school there was this guy i had been dating a few months that was from a small town about two hours away (we met on vacation)...but he came in town one weekend to surprise me and he had it all worked out with one of my friends. well he got in late late friday night after he got off work so he was planning on doing the breakfast thing early the next morning. well my friend spilt the beans so i showed up at his hotel door at like 7am in some barely there lingerie, heels and a long coat. we had not had sex yet but after that...haha it was hard not to ;)