Official Community Forums Home

Large toys

Not large enough

The largest toy I've ever used was The Big Cherry Vibe Dong. It has a bit of a cherry smell to it too!!! LOL 

I honestly couldn't even get the 8 inch Oversized Cock in, and I tried so hard (no pun intended), but it was just too big!!! And, when I tried it, I was still sleeping with men, so I was use to accommodating a cock. But I TRIED!!! LOL  

• Like 4

• Members
7 hours ago, Tyger said:

The largest toy I've ever used was The Big Cherry Vibe Dong. It has a bit of a cherry smell to it too!!! LOL 

I honestly couldn't even get the 8 inch Oversized Cock in, and I tried so hard (no pun intended), but it was just too big!!! And, when I tried it, I was still sleeping with men, so I was use to accommodating a cock. But I TRIED!!! LOL  

I can relate to that Tyger , when I started going out with Dewey, he had  a lot of trouble getting the head of his big thick cock inside of me. I was 21 the first time we had intercourse. I had sex with two other guys before him without any problems, but over the years i guess my pussy opened up enough for him to penetrate me now without any problems

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Not large enough said:

Does anyone else like really large anal toys, my wife sometimes wants really long toys up her ass and other times she wants extra thick 

I do..My DaddyDom has 9 inches and ges amazing

• Like 3

The labia and vagina are very stretchy. It's a muscled area. With training, it can learn to stretch and accommodate a variety of sizes. It's not like it stretches out and stays that way. Women can actually tone their pussies with Kegel exercises, to make it more controllable though. Trust me, every man LOVES to feel his woman's vaginal walls clamp down on his cock!!!

When I was with men, I did Kegel's every day. It's very simple. Squeeze that area, almost like you have to hold going pee. Clench for 3 seconds, then release. You can actually do a lot of good by exercising those muscles! And, you can do it anywhere, any time. Nobody will know.  In fact....I could be doing them. Right. Now....2, 3......

• Like 4

• Members
17 hours ago, Tyger said:

The labia and vagina are very stretchy. It's a muscled area. With training, it can learn to stretch and accommodate a variety of sizes. It's not like it stretches out and stays that way. Women can actually tone their pussies with Kegel exercises, to make it more controllable though. Trust me, every man LOVES to feel his woman's vaginal walls clamp down on his cock!!!

When I was with men, I did Kegel's every day. It's very simple. Squeeze that area, almost like you have to hold going pee. Clench for 3 seconds, then release. You can actually do a lot of good by exercising those muscles! And, you can do it anywhere, any time. Nobody will know.  In fact....I could be doing them. Right. Now....2, 3......

Nothing like Kegel Exercise for keeping your vagina tight.  I can clench down on anything that i put inside of my pussy and hold it their as long as I want. Love doing my husband dick that way,  he always says that he is hung on the dog - knot again lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This is one of my favorites. It’s 9 inches long and 2 thick. This is my happy hungry assF6166090-B4AB-4EAA-B76C-4F6A1B7DA5B2.thumb.jpeg.25b94af6458076d67c830a6e3de03743.jpegFC3D82D4-292B-4329-833B-7A3683CCA118.thumb.jpeg.fa30530f9e1a1e4d230a5dc6d1d75882.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Members

Looks like you had fun today. I need mine in me now. Would like to see that big boy inserted in your butt.

IMG_20220407_091349042.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Looks like you had fun today. I need mine in me now. Would like to see that big boy inserted in your butt.

IMG_20220407_091349042.jpg

I recently got one just like this. I love how the head feels going in

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, Love2bpegged said:

The bigger the better in my ass!!!! Obviously to a point, currently I can accommodate an 8 inch long 2 inch diameter dong without much drama! Working up to larger!!

I’m up to 11 long and 2 1/4 thick 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I would like to see you guys having yours in action

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We have had competitions - her idea.   She wins most of the time. Thought lately she has been able to help me win. She claims the win though stating that getting to do this to/with me is the best win ever! Our best has been 8.5 by 6.5 but only a few times.  I get the whole larger thing but one can only do as large as one's body allows. She does like them large in either of us but only after a long day of sex and either of us is very open to it mentally as well as physically.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i just bought this but to be honest it looks to thickhttps://www.tootimid.com/collections/vibrating-dildos/products/real-skin-all-american-vibrating-dildo . my go to has been the red rider https://www.pinkcherry.com/collections/shop-by-brand-calexotics/products/sophia-s-red-rider-harness-gspot-dildo but i also have a blue jelly that is maybe 10 inch's by 1.5

• Members

People, be careful make certain the materials are safe. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I’m up to a 10 inch 2 inch wide dildo on a regular basis. I bought a 4 inch butt plug that can’t manage myself. It’s kinda foam like so it doesn’t go in easily. 

• Members

Kelli likes a small plug while she's sucking me. I tap it our move it in and out while she's working my cock. She plays with her clit. After I cum, the plug stays in while I go down on her to climax. But in the shower, she has a suction dildo. It's long but quite a bit thinner. The water comes on, the plug comes out and she backs her bottom onto the long suction toy. When it's a little in, she bends over to suck me again and as I get hard in her mouth, she backs towards the wall until she has the whole thing in her ass and my entire cock in my mouth. She'll finger herself off quickly like that and my second cum is sometimes better than my first. She loves to get filled up but I think overall, she prefers it deep inside of her instead of being widely stretched. She won't take my cock in her bum. She did it once and got right off but she adores that long, thin one squirming up inside of her asshole. And she loves dirty talk in the shower too so it's a nice ride for her.