Official Community Forums Home

Naughty Secret or Sexy Sharing

cirrus20

• Members

This is just a fun question (kind of a poll) about whether or not your significant other knows you're on the forum or participates on the forum with you.  Choose a response or provide an answer if no response applies:

1.  TT forum is a fun, naughty little secret my SO doesn't know about where I can let my wild side out.

2.  My SO knows I'm on TT forum but its not their thing and they don't participate.

3.  My SO lets me post for them but doesn't directly participate.

4.  My SO and I are both here and share the sexy fun.

5.  Not applicable; I don't have  a 'long-term' SO.

• Like 2

• Members

Interesting that so far the forum is a naughty secret for most with the second being no long-term SO.  But the sample size is still too small to make a determination.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Lonely in Tenn said:

What would your so say of she knew?

Not sure exactly but she'd be upset. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Lonely in Tenn said:

She obviously isn't fulfilling your needs. Have you talked about it?

Somewhat.  She's just less open than I am about certain things but that's just how she is.   Apparently, many on the forum are in the same boat.

• Members
Just now, Lonely in Tenn said:

Oh I've noticed. Lots of horny single women and even more frustrated married men! Damn shame

Well, life isn't always a bowl of cherries.  That's why we let our wild side out here. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nevertooold

I enjoy reading and looking at everyone’s pictures. I want to post some pictures too. But haven’t quite figured that out yet. Also I don’t want to be disrespectful and accidentally post a pic on someone else’s post that isn’t asking for group participation. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Guest Nevertooold said:

I enjoy reading and looking at everyone’s pictures. I want to post some pictures too. But haven’t quite figured that out yet. Also I don’t want to be disrespectful and accidentally post a pic on someone else’s post that isn’t asking for group participation. 

usually there's no disrespect showing when you post a picture of yourself. Especially if it relates to the topic. Looking forward to seeing your sexy body

• 1 month later...
  • Members

5 I'm single

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...