Official Community Forums Home

Condoms, Condoms, Condoms....

Mikayla1

• Members

atj97850main.jpg

Everyone knows that condoms help prevent against STD’s and pregnancy – but most people don’t enjoy using them. Much effort has gone into making a thin, safe condom that will not inhibit the sensations felt by the man. Well, the folks at Trojan (the number 1 used condom) have taken it a step further with their Shared Pleasure condoms.

SHARE THE PLEASURE

What makes these condoms special? They emit a gentle, warming sensation when the condom encounters natural bodily fluids. This sensation is mild, comforting, stimulating and can be easily felt by both partners. The condom also has a special reservoir end to collect the sperm in and prevents spillage; it is smooth in texture and does NOT have a spermicide included.

While I do not use condoms often, as I am happily married, I would recommend this condom to any couple who needs to be practicing safe sex – and EVERYONE should be practicing safe sex. Or, if you use toys and want to keep the toys in better condition – this would be a great alternative to a standard condom. I would no suggest that they are used in anal play however, as the warming sensation may be too intense for the anal canal (kind of like hemorrhoids!)

atj97650main.jpg

If you are interested in experimenting with condoms, I highly suggest this one, or Trojan’s other new invention, Twisted Pleasure. This condom comes with a twisted end, to help stimulate the woman upon insertion. While I noticed a slight difference with this condom, it wasn’t “over the top” different for me. My hubby noticed no difference at all. I gave a few to my girlfriend to experiment with her boyfriend, and she reported a much greater sensation for her. I suppose it is all personal preference.

GET TWISTED

This condoms do not have a spermicide, are a bit more difficult to put on, due to the twisted end and are lubricated. This might be a good condom choice to switch things up – who knows how YOU will react to them. This condom would work well for anal sex – and the sensation might be better for you.

I recommend either of these condoms – depending on what you need them for – to spice up your SAFE SEX! Remember, NO SEX is worth and unplanned pregnancy or a disease so please, PLAY SAFE – use a condom!

We use this form of BC and foam (when all done oral playing). And, well, ahem, my hubby is rather gifted in the SIZE department, so we have to get the Trojan Magnums. They've come out with Twisted for Magnums, which was a pleasant surprise, since, the larger condoms are just one choice~big ole condoms! We tried it, and I have to agree with Mikayla, it's not a big noticable difference at all. I wasn't impressed, and niether was hubby. I asked him if he felt anything different, but he said no. Well, it never hurts to try something new! :(

• Members

My husband and I have used these condoms before and I have to agree with Mikayla on about the twisted condoms, I could never tell the difference with those. But my favorite are the heated condoms, they make him feel so warm and I just love them. They also come in the magnum size but are a little harder to find since that is the size that the hubby needs. But trojan always has great ways to spice up a boring condom.

Katrina

Oh wow I recently tried the shared pleasure kind out with male lover and OMG! That warming sensation was amazing for both of us (from what I felt, heard, and how he acted there was no doubt). I highly recommend these, and yeah- I'd second the stay away from using this kind for anal play, for sure.