Official Community Forums Home

Do you think most men are intimidated by women who want and use toys?

Nevertooold

• Members

Just a question, do you think most men feel intimidated by a woman who has toys or that wants to use toys? Do they think she’s a little “too much”? And folks, when is a good time to let the other person know that you like and use toys? Say if you ended up in a relationship with someone, how soon do you share your desires with that person?  I’m just getting prepared for when I am in a relationship. I have never been in a relationship that I have let “him” know much about my desires, and when I was in a relationship I always got rid of all my toys, because I felt like I was cheating. Just looking for advise and insight.

• Like 1

• Members

I think it depends on the person. I personally love using toys with my wife, but have been in relationships that I didn't feel comfortable expressing my desires. I think you should be open and express your desires early in the relationship. Maybe start small and not show your full toy collection right away. Possibly a plug and vibrator to break the ice. Then as things progress share more.  That's just my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Like anything with sex, generalizations are of limited value because everyone has different likes and dislikes.  I think the best thing to do is communicate your desires and preferences so that you each know what you like; particularly if you are still early in the relationship. 

The best way is for each of you to tell the other as you're getting ready for sex or while having sex what you would like to do.  If you're concerned that might kill the mood then discuss things as you're relaxing together afterward.  The point is, you won't know what your partner likes or doesn't like if you don't ask and the same is true of him asking what you like or don't like.

Also, as you get to know each other more and become more comfortable each of you might become more adventurous and willing to try new things.  Good luck and have fun exploring.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Maybe a show n tell with each toy would be helpful, just my opinion 

• Members
On 2/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Nevertooold said:

Just a question, do you think most men feel intimidated by a woman who has toys or that wants to use toys? Do they think she’s a little “too much”? And folks, when is a good time to let the other person know that you like and use toys? Say if you ended up in a relationship with someone, how soon do you share your desires with that person?  I’m just getting prepared for when I am in a relationship. I have never been in a relationship that I have let “him” know much about my desires, and when I was in a relationship I always got rid of all my toys, because I felt like I was cheating. Just looking for advise and insight.

My advice be open from the get go, most men including myself welcome toys and think it’s hot when when a woman knows what gets her off

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I can only speak for myself and the answer is no I'm definitely not intimidated. I look forward to it. It turns me on. My wife likes me using mine as well. as a matter of fact a lots of times she will ask me "hey do you want your toy to play with." 

• Like 1

• Members

Some are some aren’t. 

I wouldn’t break out the whole collection till you’re sure how he feels.  I only reveal my freak flag a little at a time with someone new. No ointment in scaring them off right away lol.

But OTOH, do you want to be with someone who can’t accept that side of you?  I don’t apologize for my sexuality or drive.  

• Like 1

• Members

Wife and I use toys now.  We were using and trying new ones when we started dating.  15 years later we have a nice collection between the two of us.  Plus we attend NYC  Sexpo every year.  To learn and buy.  We started talking about toys a few months after being together.  We attend workshops, webinars.  My advice is go to a sex shop and browse, let him make some suggestions, tell him you have a few.  

• Like 1

• Members

Never heard of a sexpo. Sounds like it would be an interesting exhibit.

• Like 1

• Members

I don’t think it is up to men too decide what a women enjoys or how she pleasures herself.

Should we not just work with their tickles and bents. That’s a lot more fun isn’t it.

Should I be threatened by a large manly toy? No I don’t think so. It doesn’t have a mind nor the capacity to reason or understand.

They are tools of pleasure and should be used as such.

I can be a tool of pleasure too and differ my offering at every turn.

• Like 2

• Members

It depends on the type of man! I actually enjoyed having a friend use a vibrator dildo while I fucked her,Definetly nutted! I actually was encouraging my ex to buy toys too spice up our sex life.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife hid her toys so one night I was going down and I had a nice plain jane vibe hidden. As I licked, sucked and probed I slid it in ...

its a requirement now! She loves my ambition.

3FBBCAC8-1B93-4066-8DC1-E4F5507A1ADB.jpeg

• Like 1