Official Community Forums Home

Not Sexual

clewing

• Members

I finished my Associate's Degree in Business Sunday. Had a 3.85 gpa before going into my last two classes, have an A in one, and waiting on the grade on my final paper on the other, but it should be an A, also.

I didn't have the opportunity to go to college after high school, left home and went right into the job market as a legal secretary, then got married, had kids, got them through college, got my husband through college and said IT'S MY TURN NOW!

I'm taking a break but will start my Bachelor's Degree in January.

Congrats!!! Great job!

It's always nice to hear about other successes in our lives!

• Members

Congratulations!!! I'm always so happy and proud to hear of women, especially mothers, who've gone back to school and completed a degree they've wanted. Also, as Tyger said, it's great to hear of other successes in each other's lives! :) Good for you!!

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS!

I know how hard it is to make good grades and take care of other things in life -like a hubby! Good For YOU!!!!

Mikayla

• Members

congrads :D way to go

life can get a little hard we just have to push through and sacrifice a lot to get what we need and want and your doing CONGRDAULATION AGAIN :):):)

• Members

If a woman just starting the pill begins taking them on the first day of her menstrual cycle (first day of red bleeding), she will have pregnancy protection from the very first pill. If a woman begins taking the pill at another time in her menstrual cycle, she must use a different form of contraception for seven days

Ah you see i read this ^^^ maybe the difference is when you start on the pill in your cycle?

Iso

• Members

is08, I think you might have put this in the wrong place.....maybe one of the mods can move it to the correct thread.

Nevertooold, Congrats to you for the Associates, and good luck on the Bachelors. What is the major you are pursuing? Strictly business or marketing, accounting, ect?

• Members
is08, I think you might have put this in the wrong place.....maybe one of the mods can move it to the correct thread.

Nevertooold, Congrats to you for the Associates, and good luck on the Bachelors. What is the major you are pursuing? Strictly business or marketing, accounting, ect?

I'm gong for Business Management, I think. I still haven't declared yet, so I'm not 100% sure. I want to go into HR Management, but the college doesn't offer a degree in that.

And THANKS everyone for their comments and wishes.