Official Community Forums Home

Doggy Style

kaelae

ok, my new bf favorite postition is doggy style and I want to experience his favorite position with him, the problem is I don't know what I am doing wrong but I am not able to get him inside me in this position. I have tried it with 2 previous BF and had the same problem. Any advise or anyone else experience this? I have watched adult videos and they make it look so easy. Yeah, my BF currently is very kind and blamed it on my bed being weird, but I know it is me not knowing how to contort my body to get in this position any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

• Members

There really shouldn't be much contorting going on. The basic position my husband and I use (there are lots of variations we throw into the mix) is me kneeling on the edge of the bed with my bum extended back a little--making a V shape with my torso and thighs. Husband then inserts his cock in my pussy. You can adjust your height by increasing/decreasing the angle of your V and by changing how far apart your knees are spread. When we were just starting to use this position, I had to tilt my pelvis/arch my back quite a bit so the entry angle was better. Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll get it figured out and be a fantastic time very, very soon.

It can be tricky for some women to go Doggie, depending on how their insides are shaped. No woman is shaped exactly the same. Try tilting your pelvis up and down, slowly, each time having him try to get his cock into you. It also depends on how his penis is shaped. If your shaped different, and he maybe, curved a lot, then there may be difficulties.

You could also try Reverse Cowgirl, where you are on top, but facing away from him, then slowly, while he is still inside you, both of you get into the doggie position. Get the feel of him inside you, and then, before he pulls out, have him try and notice HOW his dick comes out, like what direction it is. Then, when he needs to insert it again, he knows a bit more. Though, I will warn you, men hate asking for directions. LOL *couldn't resist*

Good luck!!

• Members

Speaking of doggy, my wife isn't able to take it for very long. If we do it doggy style the whole time she's either sore from it or she just asks me to stop and change positions. Is that normal, is this not a long-distance position?

• Members

I personally LOVE the doggy style position, it is one of my favorites. The above advise for gettining into the position is great, and I really can not think of anything I could add to it. The only time I have ever had pain while doing the dooggy stlye is when hubby starts pounding a bit too soon...I have to be really in the mood to have him hammer me hard...but ohhhh it feels soo good. for me it is a huge amount of pleasure with just the right amount of roughness. this is also one of the only ways he can reach my G spot so we do this one a lot. I would suggest waiting untill you are really worked up and try this position and take it slowly to see if you like it nice and slow are you want your man to hammer it home. Good luck I hope I was able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
ok, my new bf favorite postition is doggy style and I want to experience his favorite position with him, the problem is I don't know what I am doing wrong but I am not able to get him inside me in this position. I have tried it with 2 previous BF and had the same problem. Any advise or anyone else experience this? I have watched adult videos and they make it look so easy. Yeah, my BF currently is very kind and blamed it on my bed being weird, but I know it is me not knowing how to contort my body to get in this position any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Hmm. From the "bed being weird" comment I'm guessing you might be trying to do this lying flat on your stomach. Honey, that's really hard to do.

Try this instead: make sure you're really hot & bothered and dripping wet, either from extended foreplay or from fucking in your favorite position. Then transition to doggy by getting up on your knees on the bed and bending forward until your face and breasts are on the mattress. Push your tummy downward so that your bottom sticks up. Make sure your knees are wide apart. Then your man should kneel behind you with a well-lubed cock and stroke it up and down your pussy to make sure he knows where you're going. If he just jabs it at you, who knows where he'll end up! This position naturally lines up the vagina with the penis, and it should slide in very nicely. Extra lubricant isn't a bad idea, at first.

When he starts thrusting, the man should start slowly to let you get used to it. The angle of his cock in doggie is different than missionary. Different parts of your vagina will be stimulated in doggie. Penetration can be VERY deep, which feels wonderful once you get used to having that much cock up inside you. Experiment with the position to find what feels good to you. Once you find out what angles are best, you'll soon find that really hard thrusting feels wonderful and you'll be having screaming orgasms. Don't be afraid to play with your clit while he's fucking you, too.

Once you've got doggie on the bed working, try some other rear-entry styles. One of my favorites is standing and bent over. This is the perfect position for quickies, BTW.

And if you really like the sensation of him pounding into you from behind, invest in some Liberator cushions. The Wedge and the Ramp are my two favorites. The Ramp locks my hips in perfect position for really deep hard thrusting, and the Wedge holds me up at the perfect angle for my G-spot to get a thorough workout.

• Members
Speaking of doggy, my wife isn't able to take it for very long. If we do it doggy style the whole time she's either sore from it or she just asks me to stop and change positions. Is that normal, is this not a long-distance position?

Doggy can be very tiring for a woman, especially if she's supporting her man's weight while he thrusts into her. I love the internal sensations of being fucked from behind, but if I'm trying to jack my hips up so we can get the angle right, it's really tiring on my back and thighs. The knee-chest position I described above works well unless the man starts "riding" the woman, especially if he's bigger/stronger than she is.

My husband and I used to do a lot of doggy when we were younger, and I loved it. Then I hurt my back in a car accident, and I simply couldn't take the strain on my back. We went doggy-less for years, which was sad. My hb bought us a set of Liberator cushions a few years ago and we were both delighted to find that the support I get from these cushions has put the doggy back in our sex life, and how! The Wedge-Ramp combo is the best value, I believe, but the Wedge alone is worth its weight in gold. If I could only have one that would be it.

Since Liberator rejuvenated our rear-entry position repertoire, I found that I can do doggy forever if I'm well-supported by cushions under my belly. Or if we're standing, I can lean over the back of a padded chair to support my hips. That way he does all the work and all I have to do is succumb to multiple orgasms.

Why don't you and your wife check out the Liberator website and screen thru the positions? If she seems interested, buy one or two of them and see if they make doggy work for her. BTW, If you're into bondage at all, or think you might want to try it, check out the "Black Label" version. The restraints are very comfortable, and very secure.

• 1 month later...

rather than using the bed, try getting on all fours on the floor. That way your guy can kneel, squat or stand and get a comfy position for both of you. A (strong) coffee table or footstool works too....

just love that position.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello..I'm a newbie on the block and love this site so far! I'm in my 40's and cant get enough sex..lol... on the subject of Doggie Style.. a good friend of mine while visiting her GYN found out that certain positions work better for certain women because of how their Uterus is Tipped. not sure which way mine is tipped but Doggie style always feels the best and gets me off much quicker when my guy goes in deep. Missionary style just is too boring for me.. but there may be women that feel much more sensation from that position depending on the angle of the uterus. Dont take my word for it.. Ask next time you see your GYN ..this info came from a doctor and just makes so much sense to me.

• Members

I agree - talk to your OB. If you've found you've had a similar experience with other people, my guess is that it's a physical issue.

After I had children, I found that being on top was suddenly more difficult for me. It was fine pre-baby, but post, not so much. (Sharing this to illustrate that there are internal physical properties at play here, too.)

I can take it doggy style (actually really love it), but have found that if we're attempting a DP, he HAS to be in my pussy. If he's in my ass and we're trying to use a vibrator in my pussy, it just doesn't fit, at least not without hurting.

Good luck!