Official Community Forums Home

What music do you like?

Firefly99

• Members

A little off topic from the usual  stuff lol, but who are your favourite bands or artists? 
I LOVE music, can’t live without it, I have to listen to it every day, in the car blaring or on my headphones as I am now. 
I have Chris Cornell on right now, have always loved Soundgarden and cried for days when he died. I love that whole Seattle grunge movement, my absolute favourite band in the world is Pearl Jam, I have loved them for 30 years since they came out. Followed closely by the Foo Fighters, have seen both in concert and they were amazing. I also love Linkin Park, Mumford and sons, Coldplay. I actually love a bit of everything, modern country, including my fellow Aussie Keith Urban, electronic chill kind of music, 80’s & 90’s.. jazz.., even a bit of classical.  
Some amazing Aussie talent I love that you might not have heard of is Powderfinger, Angus and Julia Stone, John Butler, who is originally from the States, and Boy &Bear, who have toured in the States a few times and really started to break into the music scene over there before Covid hit.  
So tell me, who do you listen to? 💙

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Great question. I like most music except for opera. For bands I like the older ones. Stones, Doors, Eagles,Chicago, Beach Boys, Earth Wind and Fire. I like Coldplay, Classical, R& B, Sade,Heart, Keith Urban, swing an eclectic mix just to name a few. Some rap but I prefer to listen to sensual music when having sex. Craig David was good and the Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtracks.☀️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Depends on my mood but no rap. Beatles were my faverite, kiss , air supply, four tops, james taylor, bon jovi, contempary jazz, movie theme soundtracks, country. John denver, duran duran, salsa, arabic latino sounds

• Like 2

• Members

'50s and '60s Motown

• Like 3

I'm pretty eclectic. 

Mostly anything with a good beat.

Especially  music from the 70's-80's. Pop, hair metal, old school rap.....

• Like 2