Official Community Forums Home

Of Cock Rings and Ballstretchers

twin spirits

• Members

Ball Stretching, Ball Splitting, Ball Crushing and Ball Sucking are all forms of enjoyment for the male testicles, but according to Men's Health the first 3 should not be done for more than 30 minutes at a time! As for ejaculation speaking from experience, if you stretch your balls enough it does stop ejaculation until you reduce the stretching and then the cum will flow! As for ball sucking, so far I haven't read anything about limitations. Some women are now not only capable of deep throating , but also can take a guy's balls into their mouths at the same time! I don't know if any couples here have experienced or seen women take both cock and balls into their pussies, so a guy's balls can  take quite a bit of manhandling or woman handling if you prefer. Recently on a website, I saw guy go to an even further level by stuffing his balls into a woman's ass then shoving his cock into her pussy, and he was well endowed. Talk about stretching ones balls! 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Damm, Who knew?☀️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/11/2022 at 12:03 AM, michelleddd said:

If you wait till you’re older they just stretch on their own. 😜

I believe that's also known as a teabag . 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/20/2021 at 2:06 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

So it's a no show??

I never saw this message but if I had … the wife wouldnt like my being on here.  I use ball stretchers but no need for cock ring. 
i love the increased sensitivity to my sack…

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Cock rings work pretty well. The correct fit is important. I don't like the rubber ones although they're cheaper and sometimes fit better. I like the ones that go around the back of my balls and tighten around my cock at the very base. The ring stays out of the way of a mouth or a pussy...or asshole...better than a simple ring. I found that out when I went shopping with a girl who wanted to try an anal toy (she was a butt virgin) and while we were shopping for her she pointed the cock and ball ring out to me and said she wanted me to try it. That afternoon she lost her anal virginity (although it took some time to get that little toy in her ass) and I used that combination ring for the first time. I was surprised how comfortable it was and how hard I stayed even after she finished me. 

• Members
On 8/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, aroused5 said:

Ouch!!😱😱

Like a stuffed sausage and oh so hard. Hopefully whoever is getting impaled on that lovely piece of meat appreciates the engorged cock. Just be careful you don't fracture the meat stick when riding high. Once one orgasms the swelling will go down. If not here comes round two! Enjoy! A hard man is good to find and fuck.

• Members
On 8/21/2021 at 12:13 PM, Willdou said:

But it's only painful when your cock is about to explode all over her. Or......20190925_223820.thumb.jpg.a81a1ed211b861b2c5bfaccd3068aa98.jpg

Great balls of fire! Love to have those balls slapping against the taint! Looks like you could stuff them in the asshole while pounding the pussy!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, 420prick said:

Ball stretcher cock ring combo on the way. What have I gotten myself into...

You’re gonna love it solo or with company

• Members
9 minutes ago, pblo69 said:

You’re gonna love it solo or with company

I sure hope so, thanks for the encouragement. Men don't have as many sexy aids as the women do, like lingerie and such. Picked this up to turn the wife on as she gets me so turned on in her pink panties.

• Like 1

• Members

Start slow. I bought hubby a 5 ring set of stretchers. It took him about 2 months to wear them all. About an hour a day really worked wonders.

• Like 4

• Members
On 11/14/2023 at 8:30 PM, 420prick said:

I sure hope so, thanks for the encouragement. Men don't have as many sexy aids as the women do, like lingerie and such. Picked this up to turn the wife on as she gets me so turned on in her pink panties.

I buy mens “costumes” all the time. Wife loves them. Chaps with vest, cowboy hat and red thong really got her. Most recently I bought mens tuxedo shorts, collar and cuff set from LoveHoney.

• Members
5 minutes ago, pblo69 said:

I buy mens “costumes” all the time. Wife loves them. Chaps with vest, cowboy hat and red thong really got her. Most recently I bought mens tuxedo shorts, collar and cuff set from LoveHoney.

To see my others, leather zipper pants search dress up, and the cowboy outfit is under playing dress up

• Members
1 hour ago, all the time said:

You need to go crotchless. You don't have to take them off!

Chaps by nature are crotchless and assless, the thong was so I could post! 

• Members

Ball stretcher cock ring showed up, wife likes it. Thing is a trick to put on..pulled hair mashed a nut, then one nut refused to get in..lol Hurt a bit getting the one ball out, use two fingers on apposing sides next time. I like how it pulled all my junk up and forward, made a nice bulge in my pants for my S/O to rub up on. She couldn't resist my rock hard bulge framed in black silicone and started licking my tortured balls and bobbing on my wood...worth the price just to see her so turned on😻🙀

• Like 1

• Members
35 minutes ago, all the time said:

They won't pull your hair if you shave em!

Very true! And its a great feeling too!

• Members
44 minutes ago, 420prick said:

Ball stretcher cock ring showed up, wife likes it. Thing is a trick to put on..pulled hair mashed a nut, then one nut refused to get in..lol Hurt a bit getting the one ball out, use two fingers on apposing sides next time. I like how it pulled all my junk up and forward, made a nice bulge in my pants for my S/O to rub up on. She couldn't resist my rock hard bulge framed in black silicone and started licking my tortured balls and bobbing on my wood...worth the price just to see her so turned on😻🙀

Yes when a nut slips out or after playtime it can be uncomfortable taking off, I like to do so in shower!

• Members
18 hours ago, all the time said:

They won't pull your hair if you shave em!

That's one of the reasons I'm all waxed down there. Plus, she likes to suck when it's all smooth. And she is too and I love to eat bald pussy. For a long time....

• Members
On 11/14/2023 at 6:50 PM, 420prick said:

Ball stretcher cock ring combo on the way. What have I gotten myself into...

A good thing for sure! Why should a dick get all the attention when you need balls to rule the world! We got BIG BALLS.

• Like 1