Official Community Forums Home

Sexual bucket list

michelleddd

• Members
5 hours ago, marka09 said:

There are several that I have on my bucket list but the first is to have a threesome with a couple - MMF

I’m not sure if you’re married, which could possibly go either way. Good luck 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

I’d say yes :) I’ve got a few things left I haven’t done yet- I’m very interested in bondage so I’d really like my husband to tie me up and/or restrain me, use whips/light pain on me 🥵 He knows of my interest but hasn’t gotten there yet- Hopefully that gets rectified soon ;) 

I do have a few things that would be on a bucket list if I were single since my husband isn’t the sharing type lol :) I have a fantasy of having sex with strangers, like glory holes, blindfolds, showing up and having people there I don’t know etc 😬 I loooove the idea of being passed around 😜 

Last, having a ‘true dp’ with two guys at once.. I’ve had one MMF and one MMMF, but no dp in the mix. 
Unless something unexpected happens, the last two with the strangers and dp will have to stay in fantasy land lol :) 

Never say never! 

• Members
4 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

Why thank you lol I am very adventurous- I have a very short list of hard ‘no’s’, but I’m willing to try almost anything lol 

At least once, you never know if you like it without trying. Kinda like broccoli. 😉

• Members

Another one on my bucket list is having sex with a feminine sexy tranny

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • Members
21 minutes ago, Katie Lynn said:

I sure like the sex with a woman part 😍

It would be my first time. I think a woman would know how to innately please another woman. I’d love to experience that other side. 😉

• Like 2

• Members

I'd like my wife and I to SHARE a guy with a big cock. I want to see her split further open than ever before and see the reaction on her face. 

I'd then like her to feed me that cock followed by her spreading my ass as I accept his hard cock and hot load. 

But since it'll never happen........

It'll remain a fantasy

• Like 2

• Members

My bucket list is a 55 gallon drum....  Probably will never be done. 

• Haha 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hoggy said:

I'd like my wife and I to SHARE a guy with a big cock. I want to see her split further open than ever before and see the reaction on her face. 

I'd then like her to feed me that cock followed by her spreading my ass as I accept his hard cock and hot load. 

But since it'll never happen........

It'll remain a fantasy

Great fantasy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Giving lap dances at a Tupperware party 🥳🎉

• Haha 2

• Members
On 5/25/2022 at 7:20 AM, Jennifer01 said:

And I always thought Tupperware parties were boring.  I'll never turn down an invitation again!  

I had a friend that was really into cfnm. He’d video call me and jerk off but I was to keep my clothes on. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Honeypot said:

I could help with that sexy

Would love for you to do that

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/27/2022 at 6:45 AM, michelleddd said:

I had a friend that was really into cfnm. He’d video call me and jerk off but I was to keep my clothes on. 

Damn, I would love to video call, and both have a good time😁

• Like 1

• Members

Well my Sexual bucketlist would be to be with 2 or more ladies at once, me taking turns making them cum, and them all over me and with each other 💦💦💦

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Well my Sexual bucketlist would be to be with 2 or more ladies at once, me taking turns making them cum, and them all over me and with each other 💦💦💦

Sounds like a hot  drop in your bucket 

• Like 1