Official Community Forums Home

Sorry I've Been Away For Quite Some Time ...

Majikal1236

Hi Stephanie,

I am really sorry to hear about this. You have my best wishes. When the time seems right, feel free to email or call me at the office.

Rob

• Members

Hi there....I am sorry to hear about your issues....and I most certainly would love to see you reviewing again! Take your time though, cause rushing things can only make it worse. Please PM or email me if you feel like chatting or talking....as part of your online "group" of friends, I am here for you.

Mikayla

• Members

Hey Majik, good to see you back.

Sorry to hear about your mom, I know how tough it can be to have to deal with that stuff.

Take your time, take a few deep breaths, and we will see you when your ready.

((HUGS))

Kat

• Members

Hey Majikal,

I Just want to say that my prayers are with you and your family. I can understand what you are going through, My mom had cancer 3 years ago and I know what an emotional rollercoaster it can be for the whole family. I wish you are your family the best of luck.

I hope your mother's treatment goes as smoothly as possible, and that your personal health issues are going in a positive direction as well.

Bright Blessings!

• Members

Sorry to hear, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope all goes as smoothly as possible. We will all still be here when you are ready to come back. Take care, wishing you and your family the best.

• Members

glad to know that you thought of us to share what you been going through and i will uplift your mom and you in my prayers stay strong you can also PM me also :)