Official Community Forums Home

Anal Depth

• Members

Hey Everyone, I have a question for anyone that has Anal Sex.

My Boyfriend and I love having anal sex and are always trying to get wider and deeper. I've been using a dildo in my ass for several years now and introduced it to my boyfriend a couple years ago. We are now able to insert about 5 and a half inches into our asses. And can take dildos as wide as 2 and a half inches.

We've been stuck at the depth for quite some time now and ocassionally I can get a little more in, but its not consistent. When we buy dildos online and read the reviews, people say they can sink an 8inch dildo down to its base. I am wondering if that is true or are they exaggerating. If it is true, does anyone know anything we can do to increase our depth? Does it have anything to do with our height and weight. I'm only 5'3" and my BF is not much taller than me and we're both of average weight.

Also are there any dildos or toys you can suggest. I have a couple dozen different toys, but I'm interested in see what everyone else uses for anal sex.

Lisa

• Members

My Boyfriend and I love having anal sex and are always trying to get wider and deeper. I've been using a dildo in my ass for several years now and introduced it to my boyfriend a couple years ago. We are now able to insert about 5 and a half inches into our asses. And can take dildos as wide as 2 and a half inches.

We've been stuck at the depth for quite some time now and ocassionally I can get a little more in, but its not consistent. When we buy dildos online and read the reviews, people say they can sink an 8inch dildo down to its base. I am wondering if that is true or are they exaggerating. If it is true, does anyone know anything we can do to increase our depth? Does it have anything to do with our height and weight. I'm only 5'3" and my BF is not much taller than me and we're both of average weight.

Also are there any dildos or toys you can suggest. I have a couple dozen different toys, but I'm interested in see what everyone else uses for anal sex.

Lisa

I have had 9 inches up my butt (real!), and have consistently used an 8 inch dildo up it and my hubby whose 6.5 can easily sink his to his balls - but I don't know what to do about how to get more in for you - don't have any suggestions - sorry!  What stops you for going further with an 8 incher?  Pain?  Maybe that's the limit - I don't know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Lisa, All i can say is your boyfriend is one lucky guy that you embrace anal play. The reason you may be stuck at 5" is that your anus has 2 sphincters. One at the opening and the other is a few inches in. It may be that your second sphincter is not relaxing enough to allow something to go in. I would say that you need to go back down to something long and thin but it should also be smooth and pliable like a firm dildo or a jelly anal toy. There are a couple things you can try when you want to go past that 5" barrier. one of them is to try bearing down on the toy trying to tighten your anus around it then release and gently try to go further.

The other thing you can do is you want to sit on the toy but you have to be able to relax so in a position like you are sitting on your knees but your legs apart so your butt can hit the floor, then as you sit on the toy and feel you are reaching your limit you want to relax take a deep breath and then sit down as you blow the air out using your stomach to blow it out all the way. this will help you to relax and press past your point as the inner sphincter relaxes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I am wondering if that is true or are they exaggerating. If it is true, does anyone know anything we can do to increase our depth? Does it have anything to do with our height and weight. I'm only 5'3" and my BF is not much taller than me and we're both of average weight.

Lisa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lisa: my wife and I enjoy deep anal sex. We also found that about 5-6" deep can be painful, but found out getting past that depth is worth the effort.

Size has little to do with it.. she is 5'2", I am 6'3", and when erect I'm almost 9 inches long and 8 inches around, and she can take every last centimeter. It took us a long time to get there, though. We used a lot of smaller vibrators to get her comfortable in earlier times. A couple of things we've found really help:

1) position--it works best for her if she's on her back with her feet up on my shoulders, or if she's in the knee-chest position and supported by a Liberator wedge cushion.

2) clitoral stimulation while inserting toy or penis--she's in charge of a good vibrator while I do the honors in the penetration department. Going in slowly helps, especially at the 5 to 6 inch point, where you say you have to stop. We'll usually pause at that depth for a few minutes. Sometimes it helps if she lets herself come with the vibrator. We wait until she opens up, then slide all the way in.

3) Good lubricant--we tried and do use all the lubes, water-based, silicone-based, but nothing works as well as vaseline for really deep/thick penetration. It's very slippery and lasts a long, long time. Nothing works better for anal intercourse. It will destroy latex toys, though, so be careful.

She prefers either really shallow anal penetration, or really deep.. nothing in between. With deep penetration, her orgasms are explosive. So we both work really carefully and slowly to get past the painful 5" depth.

Good luck!

• Members

That is very good advice, Tai chi "or at least any one of the different variants" has practice rounds that are heavily concerned with being able to control breathing in order to relax, ex.: bending down breath out, moving back up breath in :), all like that, and its relaxing, very good stuff. And it takes time!

• Members
That is very good advice, Tai chi "or at least any one of the different variants" has practice rounds that are heavily concerned with being able to control breathing in order to relax, ex.: bending down breath out, moving back up breath in :), all like that, and its relaxing, very good stuff. And it takes time!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if u ask me wide is better than deep,and u might whant to try some anal beads..he might also injoy it

• Like 1

• Members
if u ask me wide is better than deep,and u might whant to try some anal beads..he might also injoy it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought a kit three days ago that included a massager, a bullet, and anal beads. I tried out every one of them but the massager (I realized a bit too late I already had one like that!), but I did try the bullet.. I don't know if any other guys ahve ever tried a bullet up their ass, but it does feel nice, I like it! Also the anal beads are fun, but I hate getting them in, and because they are weighted they make a lot of noise that I just didn't like! But still.. yeah heheehe.

• 17 years later...
  • Members

I'm not sure why or how but my wife can take 24inches up her ass all the way, it is just relaxing and taking the time to work it in 

Some time she prefers width and she can take upto 3 inches wide 

Just relax and take your time 

• Like 1

• Members

I started out small but gradually increased size.  Took awhile, but now up to a 2 inch wide and 10 inch long which i can easily take.  I am solo so its hard to actually fuck myself so once its in I clench my ass to get a real good feeling.  Orgasm usely follows soon after.  I have a 4 inch at base a butt plug that I'm working on.  It's soft so hard to pussh the whole thing in.  Been gapping myself and up to 4 fingers.  so hopefully soon.  I also different types of didos, ribbed, long, short, vibrating.  so keep trying.  I I can get in 10 inches so can you both.  Just go slow and lots of lube

• Like 1