Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Women Here

sassnclass

• Members
1 hour ago, Tyger said:

When I was *ahem* younger, I could use pretty much anything to shave with.

As I got older, my skin became more sensitive. The only thing that doesn't give me yeast infections, is the Dove Sensitive skin soap. I can still use anything else on my legs though. I love Coochie Cream. The only think I've found similar, is called Refreshements Shave Cream, which I get from Ipsy. It's a small tube, that does go far, but, I'm tall, and have to save every other day or at least the 2nd day. 

I also use 5-6 bladed quality razors. I've tried the "generic" multi-blade razors, and those also break me out, no matter what I use for shaving lubrication.

That’s what I use, a step above everything I’ve ever tried. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok now what about electric razor or clippers? I wouldn't bother at all except a full bush isn't comfortable. I don't want to shave bare--just trim short! 

Any recs?

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 2/10/2022 at 5:37 PM, sassnclass said:

Hello Forum Ladies!  For those of you who shave...what do you use to shave your pubic hair.  If you have a product you would recommend, I would love it if you would share.  If you are not comfortable sharing in the post, feel free to message me.  Thanks!💋

Any pictures of you shaved Sassy? 😘

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I have NEVER enjoyed shaving myself.  When I tried I always did a horrible job.  And felt terrible afterwards. And I always worried about cutting myself.  Waxing results are so much better.  Just have to repeat the process every few weeks.  

• Like 1

• Members

Before I started waxing, or when I shave before a special occasion between waxes, I use the Schick Quattro razor, and a nice moisturizing shave gel. There is one gel by Aveeno that makes your hair grow back less quickly. Then afterward, as often as possible for a couple days, I clean the area with peroxide and  use Aquaphor Advance Healing Ointment to keep it, smooth and without ingrown hair. Plus, it adds a little bit of shine, which I think is aesthetically pleasing.😉 

• Like 2

• Members

I would love to see that shiny shaved waxed pussy of yours. To bad this forum won't allow it anymore

• Members
3 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Have you tried it? I feel like it works. My husband even mentioned something about it. Ha! 

I have no doubt it allows for a close shave, as noticed and apparently enjoyed by your husband.  I just don't believe the part about growing back slower. 

• Members
On 9/1/2023 at 10:46 PM, Katie Did It said:

Before I started waxing, or when I shave before a special occasion between waxes, I use the Schick Quattro razor, and a nice moisturizing shave gel. There is one gel by Aveeno that makes your hair grow back less quickly. Then afterward, as often as possible for a couple days, I clean the area with peroxide and  use Aquaphor Advance Healing Ointment to keep it, smooth and without ingrown hair. Plus, it adds a little bit of shine, which I think is aesthetically pleasing.😉 

I’m buying all of this.

• Members
4 hours ago, Dancer said:

I have no doubt it allows for a close shave, as noticed and apparently enjoyed by your husband.  I just don't believe the part about growing back slower. 

Don’t knock it “til you try it 😉

• Members
On 9/1/2023 at 10:46 PM, Katie Did It said:

Thank you Katie, I will purchase also !

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Don’t knock it “til you try it 😉

I'll stick with waxing for now, but in a pinch I'll give it a try.

• Like 1

• Members

I'd love to see what your smooth pubic area looks like. If you take a picture of it without showing you genitalia that would be legal on this forum.

• Members

I agree with you Dancer. As painful as it is. I wouldn’t go back to shaving unless I had to.🌞

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

I'd love to see what your smooth pubic area looks like. If you take a picture of it without showing you genitalia that would be legal on this forum.

I’m not sure that can happen. 😂

• Members
3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I agree with you Dancer. As painful as it is. I wouldn’t go back to shaving unless I had to.🌞

Right? It feel so good! But, in a sexual emergency and you need things smooth, you do what you gotta do! 😂

• Members

That’s  so true Katie. I pay $79 for a wax plus tip every month!! Unless I can find a cheaper place when I move I may not be able to afford it. Ugh!🌞😫

• Members
4 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Exactly.  And the results are better than shaving, at least from my perspective. And I've never had any guys complain....

• Like 1