Official Community Forums Home

On the subject of shaving

• Members

This questions has three parts.                                1.Do you prefer your significant other to be shaved(genital area)?                                          2.What about facial hair? Do you like beards, mustaches, or a clean shaven face?  3.What about hair on the head. Do you like bald, partially bald, long hair, short or close cropped?                                                             Thanks for responding .☀️

• Members

Both my wife and I enjoy each other shaved.  We have even shaved each other.  My wife likes my gotee.  She encouraged me to grow it.  I don't have an opinion either way as for me having facial hair.  I shaved my head for many years, but again, my wife likes me to have hair on my head.  I personally like it shaved because it's much easier to take care of. 

Now a question or two for you....  do you shave?  What do you like in a man's grooming? 

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

This questions has three parts.                                1.Do you prefer your significant other to be shaved(genital area)?                                          2.What about facial hair? Do you like beards, mustaches, or a clean shaven face?  3.What about hair on the head. Do you like bald, partially bald, long hair, short or close cropped?                                                             Thanks for responding .☀️

Here are my answers:

1. I think trimmed is sufficient, okay with shaved/waxed as well.

2. I don't mind facial hair that is well groomed.  But I am okay if he doesn't have it as well.

3. Hair on the head...I don't know that I have a preference.  

• Like 2

• Members

I would guess this is mainly directed to the women.  As a man, I have no real preference for the pussy area. I do like shaven but don't mind a little hair either.

• Members

Tiger, I should have specified on hair on the head you would prefer on a woman,long,short,straight, wavy, etc.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

1. Yes I do prefer shaved on a man, less hair = more head. 

2. I like it all, clean shaven, beard, mustache, goatee. 

3. I love long hair but at our age it’s just nice if they have some. Nothing wrong with bald as long as they shave their head. NO clown hair for me! I was traumatized once and that was enough. 😉

• Haha 2

• Members

Thank you for responding michelled. I loved your response .I thought it was time for some new questions, Have a good evening.☀️

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Tiger, I should have specified on hair on the head you would prefer on a woman,long,short,straight, wavy, etc.

Probably lean toward long

• Like 1

• Members

marka09, I’ve never had anyone go down on me with a beard. I’m looking forward to that experience. Hell, Just to have someone eat me. As far as stubble ? No I have sensitive skin.Hair on top. I don’t mind one way or another. I do have to be physically attracted to the man I will have sex with. I just started shaving again by my labia .I like hair on top of my pussy. I the the feel of the newly shaved pussy when I’m wearing pants.

• Like 5

• Members
10 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

marka09, I’ve never had anyone go down on me with a beard. I’m looking forward to that experience. Hell, Just to have someone eat me. As far as stubble ? No I have sensitive skin.Hair on top. I don’t mind one way or another. I do have to be physically attracted to the man I will have sex with. I just started shaving again by my labia .I like hair on top of my pussy. I the the feel of the newly shaved pussy when I’m wearing pants.

My how I wish I was close by and had a beard.

• Like 1

• Members

Cute.☀️

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Well Lonely and Divorced, I have a nice beard, and I love to eat pussy.  You're a long way away but I think it would be worth the trip and an honor to just be the first guy with a beard to go down on your wonderful pussy,

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks Northside Joe, What a sweet response.I can’t wait to eaten by a man as kind as you,💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm biker,so long hair and gotee trimmed. My wife likes it this way.

Recently, we've been experimenting with bondage, various types of lingerie, and positions. I surprised her by shaving myself around my cock and balls. When she Saw me like that, she was wild about it. So, I'm keeping myself shaved.

• Like 1

• Members

I keep my cock and balls shaved as well. I love the feeling and so does my wife

• Like 1

• Members

i love bald pussies just seeing  the lips and same times the clit  what a sight makes my hard

• Like 2

• Members
36 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

i love bald pussies just seeing  the lips and same times the clit  what a sight makes my hard

I'm with you on that kanga grey

• Like 1

• Members

Shaved, but a landing strip above is Cool, mid to long hair. Myself, neatly trimmed below ,keep my hair fairly clean cut, always a mustache and sometimes a clean cut beard.

• Like 2

Guest Va Country

I guess I'm old school here. I like my wife to have some hair down there. She can keep it trimmed around her lips. But have something at the top. To me, being bald down there isn't normal to me. And yes, I love giving oral sex. And she loves it too!

• Members
2 minutes ago, Guest Va Country said:

I guess I'm old school here. I like my wife to have some hair down there. She can keep it trimmed around her lips. But have something at the top. To me, being bald down there isn't normal to me. And yes, I love giving oral sex. And she loves it too!

I agree with you on that

• Members
5 minutes ago, Guest Va Country said:

That's fair enough

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/12/2022 at 4:50 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Well I have a goatee, but I shave my balls, cock and the area around it all.  Love the feel if it!  And I'd be happy to eat you to give you the experience you desire. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would love to be able to take you up on the offer. Thank you!☀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

waxed but it alittle expensive right now so shaving is our current option. But I have a lady I like that does a great job at waxing both genders 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

1. My husband doesn’t have a lot of hair down there so it doesn’t bother me. I wouldn’t mind it shaved, though. He will play with my pussy either way but he super loves when it is shaved. She loves Ron rub all over it, rub his cheeks and kiss it. I think I’ll try a wax for the summer and see if he likes it. 
2. I love scruffy facial hair. I love the little scratchy sensation. I haven’t been with a man with a longer or medium length beard but I’m always up for some new fun. 
3. my husband loves my hair king so he can run his fingers through it and tug it gently. He likes his hair pretty much buzzed but I don’t like it  I like his hair a little longer  so I can rub my hands on it and it moves  under my hands . When it is buzzed I usually avoid sex at all costs  

• Thanks 1