Official Community Forums Home

Shower Thoughts

sassnclass

• Members

She steps into the shower.  Her mind wonders as her head tips back and she wets her hair.  As she lathers the shampoo into her tresses, she thinks about the last interaction she had with him.  She recalls his fingertips on her skin, his mouth on her lips…on her breasts…on her clit.  She thinks of him gripping her ass cheeks firmly. 

She rinses her hair and works in the conditioner.  Her grip tightens in her hair as she recalls his hand fisting in her hair when they were last together.  She can feel the flush of arousal on her skin.  She washes her face, and she thinks of his hands stroking her jaw and throat.  As she adds body wash to her loofa sponge, she smiles to herself at how vivid the thoughts of him are.  As the suds build, she imagines he is in the shower with her. He stands behind her.  It is his hands rubbing the soap over her breasts.  His hands feel their weight and fullness.  He pays special attention to her nipples.  They harden in response. 

His hands are building the lather along her arms, washing under her arms, running along her sides.  The imagined feeling of him pressed against her back as he washes her stomach causes her to release a soft whimper.  She smiles as his finger dips into her belly button.  In her mind he steps back and washes her back and her ass cheeks.  His hands thoroughly clean each leg and foot. 

She comes back to the present and reality as she rinses herself and the loofah.  She reaches for the shower head and turns the nozzle until it is on the pulsing spray she likes.  Her leg is placed on the ledge of the tub as she uses the nozzle to rinse between her legs.  She aims the water at her pussy lips and then spreads her cheeks and aims for the pucker of her ass.  She replaces the nozzle above her.

Next, she grabs the bar soap that she uses to clean her most sensitive areas.  She lathers the soap in her hands.  Then she returns one leg to the ledge and thoroughly cleans the folds of her sex.  She rinses her hands and lathers more suds.  She returns her hand to her anus and gentle cleans herself, dipping the tip of her finger inside.  She soaps her hands again and rinses.

Once more she grabs the shower nozzle, still on the pulsing pressure setting.  She sprays between her legs to make sure all the soap is gone.  She aims the pulse of the spray against her clit.  A moan slips from her lips as she imagines what it felt like to have his tongue on her clit.  To have him gently sucking.  The feeling of his fingers thrusting inside of her.  She can feel the wave of pleasure building as the images play in her mind.  The pulsing of the water is pushing her closer and closer to her peak.  She braces one hand the tiles as her orgasm hits her.  She cries out.

When she has recovered, she rinses herself thoroughly and adjust the shower head to the normal setting and puts it back on its bracket.  She turns off the water and begins to towel off.  A smile spreads across her lips as she wonders what he would have to say about having “joined” her in the shower this morning.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

So erotic!  Thanks for another great visual.  That’s one shower I’d love to be a part of.  I could clean her up real good after some play time of course. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Get dirty to get clean? 😉

Yes, I guess that’s one way to see it.  Then I take her to the bedroom for a second round of getting dirty.  The cycle continues.

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Pleasure4U said:

Yes, I guess that’s one way to see it.  Then I take her to the bedroom for a second round of getting dirty.  The cycle continues.

I like to see a man with a plan.

• Like 1

• Members

Another great story. And I can relate to the shower nozzle. It not only works wonders for women it is quite stimulating on men as well.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

Another great story. And I can relate to the shower nozzle. It not only works wonders for women it is quite stimulating on men as well.

I was not aware. Good to know. 😊

• Members

Great story,

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, sassnclass said:

She steps into the shower.  Her mind wonders as her head tips back and she wets her hair.  As she lathers the shampoo into her tresses, she thinks about the last interaction she had with him.  She recalls his fingertips on her skin, his mouth on her lips…on her breasts…on her clit.  She thinks of him gripping her ass cheeks firmly. 

She rinses her hair and works in the conditioner.  Her grip tightens in her hair as she recalls his hand fisting in her hair when they were last together.  She can feel the flush of arousal on her skin.  She washes her face, and she thinks of his hands stroking her jaw and throat.  As she adds body wash to her loofa sponge, she smiles to herself at how vivid the thoughts of him are.  As the suds build, she imagines he is in the shower with her. He stands behind her.  It is his hands rubbing the soap over her breasts.  His hands feel their weight and fullness.  He pays special attention to her nipples.  They harden in response. 

His hands are building the lather along her arms, washing under her arms, running along her sides.  The imagined feeling of him pressed against her back as he washes her stomach causes her to release a soft whimper.  She smiles as his finger dips into her belly button.  In her mind he steps back and washes her back and her ass cheeks.  His hands thoroughly clean each leg and foot. 

She comes back to the present and reality as she rinses herself and the loofah.  She reaches for the shower head and turns the nozzle until it is on the pulsing spray she likes.  Her leg is placed on the ledge of the tub as she uses the nozzle to rinse between her legs.  She aims the water at her pussy lips and then spreads her cheeks and aims for the pucker of her ass.  She replaces the nozzle above her.

Next, she grabs the bar soap that she uses to clean her most sensitive areas.  She lathers the soap in her hands.  Then she returns one leg to the ledge and thoroughly cleans the folds of her sex.  She rinses her hands and lathers more suds.  She returns her hand to her anus and gentle cleans herself, dipping the tip of her finger inside.  She soaps her hands again and rinses.

Once more she grabs the shower nozzle, still on the pulsing pressure setting.  She sprays between her legs to make sure all the soap is gone.  She aims the pulse of the spray against her clit.  A moan slips from her lips as she imagines what it felt like to have his tongue on her clit.  To have him gently sucking.  The feeling of his fingers thrusting inside of her.  She can feel the wave of pleasure building as the images play in her mind.  The pulsing of the water is pushing her closer and closer to her peak.  She braces one hand the tiles as her orgasm hits her.  She cries out.

When she has recovered, she rinses herself thoroughly and adjust the shower head to the normal setting and puts it back on its bracket.  She turns off the water and begins to towel off.  A smile spreads across her lips as she wonders what he would have to say about having “joined” her in the shower this morning.

Wow. Written so vividly I could see the entire scene as if I was there

• Thanks 1

• Members

Reading all the posts on TT today got me pretty horny. And then reading this about the shower I just got to the point where I just had to do something. My wife went to meet with a bunch of friends tonight to celebrate another friend's birthday so I was home alone. I decided to try the shower with the handheld and it felt great. I came in no time. The Jets started out on my cock but then as I was stroking myself they were massaging my balls and my ass at the same time. Wow.

• Like 2

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Reading all the posts on TT today got me pretty horny. And then reading this about the shower I just got to the point where I just had to do something. My wife went to meet with a bunch of friends tonight to celebrate another friend's birthday so I was home alone. I decided to try the shower with the handheld and it felt great. I came in no time. The Jets started out on my cock but then as I was stroking myself they were massaging my balls and my ass at the same time. Wow.

Glad to help inspire your pleasure. 😊

Thanks for sharing!

• Members
On 2/11/2022 at 11:47 PM, sassnclass said:

I would love to join you anytime!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Eager4Beaver said:

OH do i have a plan!!! 😈😈😈

You know after I wash you up all nice and clean i will have to take you to the bed and rub coconut oil over your soft skin, making sure to to not miss any desiring areas of yours

• Like 2

• Members
14 minutes ago, Eager4Beaver said:

You know after I wash you up all nice and clean i will have to take you to the bed and rub coconut oil over your soft skin, making sure to to not miss any desiring areas of yours

😊🥵

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/12/2022 at 1:59 PM, tiger48 said:

Wow. Written so vividly I could see the entire scene as if I was there

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
10 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

I love your writing. This one is so relatable, too. 😉

Thank you! 😊

• Members
3 hours ago, Starving said:

Thank you Sass! What a wonderful story! The shower 🚿 can be one of the most erotic places in the home! 

Thanks for taking time to comment. 😊

• Members

Great story and  well delivered too. I find myself engaging in similar shower fun at times, with the most vivid, satisfying fantasies are those that just pop into  the mind. 

• Thanks 1