Official Community Forums Home

Messy Orgasims

• Members

:lol:

When me and my lover make love I can CUM at least 10 times in a row (thats not the problem) The problem is after we're thorugh we have to change the sheets and scurb the mattress. Is there something any one knows that I can buy to protect my sheets and mattress????

• Members

Good suggestion! The children's sheets that "lessthananangel1955" mentioned can be purchased at a variety of home goods stores. They are either complete fitted sheets that have a plastic feel and are placed under the actual sheet--which can be a problem because often they only come in a twin size--or there are large sheets of fabric that are placed under the regular sheet and keep the mattress from getting wet. Either way, clean up is easier and the mattress stays dry!

Good luck.

Jen

• Members
Good suggestion!  The children's sheets that "lessthananangel1955" mentioned can be purchased at a variety of home goods stores.  They are either complete fitted sheets that have a plastic feel and are placed under the actual sheet--which can be a problem because often they only come in a twin size--or there are large sheets of fabric that are placed under the regular sheet and keep the mattress from getting wet.  Either way, clean up is easier and the mattress stays dry!

Good luck.

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^_^ Thanks for the advice I will try them both out. I'm sure my lover will be thrilled to know that our new mattress will stay NEW!! Thanks Again :D

• Members
^_^    Thanks for the advice I will try them both out. I'm sure my lover will be thrilled to know that our new mattress will stay NEW!! Thanks Again :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Always glad to help!

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

:P There are also mattress pad covers that have the plastic on the back,, that is what we use.... bought it at Penny's and they have them for queen or king size..... they work wonderful,, I squirt too and my man just LOVES it,, only problem is I do get tired of doing laundry between the mattress pad cover and towels!! But it is sure worth it...

They don't crunch and crinkle like the ones use to do as I remember being younger... but they do add warmth to sleeping...

BEST OF LUCK,,,,, you might buy 2 of them when you go so you always have one ready to go!

• Members

This was something I mentioned through a PM but since many wondered the same, I thought I would post it here too. Try getting one of those travel mattresses like they advertise on television. They are great. Get the electric air pump though. Use it and then simply slide it under your bed when not using it. You can put a fitted sheet on each side so the entire mattress is covered. I do recommend thought putting the velvety side to down instead of up. This prevents messes on the velvet side.

Oils and such won't hurt the mattress because it is mostly a plastic type polymer. The oils will keep it from cracking over time. One piece of advice, get a double or queen size. The twin size is too small. I think they are sold at Pennys and Sears now too. Check out the camping section.

It can also serve as a spare mattress if you have company or if you have kids, it's great for sleepovers. Just be sure to wash the mattress down well with soap and water first.

Starshine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have the quote thingy undre control yah! :) My situation is similar to all of this in that I'm sick of laundry, these sheets are obviously a great idea so I'm buying some really soon for my bed!

• Members

I found a great bargain on a queen size air mattress online at walmart. Here is the link:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp...duct_id=2145523

It is an Ozark queen-sized velour mattress. Here are the details: It was 19.82 dollars but is not $17.96.

Inflated dimensions: 80"L x 60"W x 8-3/4"H

Fabric flocked top and PVC sides and bottom

Waterproof fabric and PVC materials

Adjust firmness by adding or releasing air

Wave-beam mattress construction for comfort

Conventional mattress size

Large exhaust valve for quick deflating

Inflates with various electric and manual pumps (sold separately)

600-pound capacity

Hope this helps someone and saves a little money in the process.

SS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We when we have sex I squirt and not only once! I used to hold back to avoid the dreaded WET SPOT. We have found a great product called the Luv Linen. It is a small pad the soaks up the wetness without getting thru to the matress. It works wonders and now, no more holding back. The best part is that it is machine washable. The first night we used it and after we were done sex I said to my husband "We should have gotten two of them". He asked why and I told him "Because we are going to wear out the washing machine". The next morning he ordered another one.

I don't know if I am permitted to give a link for the Luv Linen but if you do a search you should find it. Enjoy!!!

ff38dd....Kathy