Official Community Forums Home

What brings you here?

marka09

• Members

So, this question has been in my mind for a while.  What brings you to these forums?  What is it that you want out of the forums?  Do you just talk a good game or are you for real?  Would you really do the things you talk about? Do you really get off on the stuff or are you just being "polite"?   Asking for a friend....

• Like 1

• Members

Great topic.  My situation, which I have talked about in a couple of responses to posts, brought me here. I searched on-line for male masturbation aids and found the site. I keep coming back to hear what others say and to hear their feelings on subjects dealing with sex. I also admit I get turned on reading many of them and looking at the photos. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I don't know what brought me to the site. Probably looking for some type of sex toy or answers to various sexual questions. Everything I talk about I either did or would like to. It's a good way for me to fantasize and visualize what it would be like. I love showing pictures of myself and expressing my feelings and looking at others pictures and listening to various points of views on different topics. I've been on the site for several years now and I frequented often. I've looked at other sites but don't feel comfortable like I do on TT. It's a safe haven for everyone to explore their sexuality in a non-judgmental way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I was looking for toys on TT to master bate with. I noticed this forum and clicked on it. I was actually taken back by how open people were and posting nude photos of themselves. Well I certainly got a hard on daily quickly seeing and reading the posts. Then I took notice everyone was complimenting everyone else. Not judgmental. I found I could open up as well with what I like and enjoy. I am pretty sure someone may not agree with what I want sexually but they do. They keep it too themselves. Most people want to feel wanted sexually and boy there is no lack of us wanting each other. I get a hard on every time I get on here. As well as run precum and squirt cum all over fantasizing over you all. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

What brought me here. Very good question.I had come out of a very acrimonious divorce.Thanks to my hot attorney( unfortunately nothing between us), I started shopping for toys. I decided what the hell why not join the forum. I’m so glad I did.I’ve discovered my sensuous side again and loving it! I have to marvel at how much it brought me out of my shell(I’m shy by nature).I’ve met some amazing people who are open and enjoy sex as much as I do,(still waiting to have sex again lol..,). Too timid has helped me feel good about myself again and I am thankful for that.☀️

• Like 8

• Members

Thank you Rio! Keep your fingers crossed I will have sex again soon. I feel like a virgin lol....☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I was looking for a masturbator toy and decided to join the forum, I love to eat pussy and suck and play with tits .  I love to give oral and receive. Love looking at pics here and also read the conversations. Any ladies close to Kentucky, hit me up and I'll eat your beautiful pussy.

• Like 3

• Members
34 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

What brought me here. Very good question.I had come out of a very acrimonious divorce.Thanks to my hot attorney( unfortunately nothing between us), I started shopping for toys. I decided what the hell why not join the forum. I’m so glad I did.I’ve discovered my sensuous side again and loving it! I have to marvel at how much it brought me out of my shell(I’m shy by nature).I’ve met some amazing people who are open and enjoy sex as much as I do,(still waiting to have sex again lol..,). Too timid has helped me feel good about myself again and I am thankful for that.☀️

Loved your response Lonely. You sound like a good find for someone, and I'll put my money on you finding that person soon. Best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks Tiger.☀️😂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So, these forums are a release for many of you.  Do you get excited and do the things you say you do?  Is it a satisfying experience?  Or is it just a release for you?  I like the real thing and don't get off to much else, but I keep trying.  Let us all know your REAL TRUE thoughts........

• Like 1

• Members

Well Marka09, Since I last responded nothing much has changed.I’m still waiting to have sex. I’ve met some AMAZING chat buddy’s who have turned me on who I’d love to meet. Unfortunately distance always comes into play. I’ve also had some amazing phone sex. As a matter of fact I have a new chat buddy with whom I had phone sex with and hope to many times. That is satisfying for me at the moment. Hearing his sexy voice gets me excited and wet. I hope we can get together sometime but until then I will continue having phone sex and chatting with some terrific chat buddy’s as well as enjoy reading the sexy stories and looking at the sexy pictures.☀️

• Like 3

• Members
2 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Well Marka09, Since I last responded nothing much has changed.I’m still waiting to have sex. I’ve met some AMAZING chat buddy’s who have turned me on who I’d love to meet. Unfortunately distance always comes into play. I’ve also had some amazing phone sex. As a matter of fact I have a new chat buddy with whom I had phone sex with and hope to many times. That is satisfying for me at the moment. Hearing his sexy voice gets me excited and wet. I hope we can get together sometime but until then I will continue having phone sex and chatting with some terrific chat buddy’s as well as enjoy reading the sexy stories and looking at the sexy pictures.☀️

I'm so very happy for you!!!! 

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you marka09. I’m really happy right now too.☀️

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I found the forums while looking around TT to buy toys. I love the conversations here and the sexy chats I’ve been having. Everyone encourages each other and I haven’t had any trouble with anyone upset that I am only on here for some sexy chatting. Just a lot of people who really like sex, may be looking to explore new interests, and find others who are like minded. 

• Like 4

• Members

Welcum aspire2please. Enjoy. Lots of good members on here.☀️

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I first came here years ago because I dated my best friend and he made me feel horrible about myself, my body and my sexuality.  I bought toys off of this site & saw the forum prior to all of this mess but after I finally broke up with him I joined the forum.  I was very depressed and had major thoughts of suicide, I wasn't sure if my body was normal because he had nothing good to say about it....so I posted a few pictures to see what people thought.  I chatted with so many people about everything I had been through, it honestly was great therapy!  And I was able to help other people with some of their problems.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, lislis said:

I first came here years ago because I dated my best friend and he made me feel horrible about myself, my body and my sexuality.  I bought toys off of this site & saw the forum prior to all of this mess but after I finally broke up with him I joined the forum.  I was very depressed and had major thoughts of suicide, I wasn't sure if my body was normal because he had nothing good to say about it....so I posted a few pictures to see what people thought.  I chatted with so many people about everything I had been through, it honestly was great therapy!  And I was able to help other people with some of their problems.  

Oh Lislis. I’m so sorry you had to go through all the things you did. Life is so unfair sometimes.I’m glad you’re in a better place. God Bless.🙏☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Oh Lislis. I’m so sorry you had to go through all the things you did. Life is so unfair sometimes.I’m glad you’re in a better place. God Bless.🙏☀️

Thank you!  I really am!  It took a lot & it was hard someone that meant so much treating me like that

• Members
1 minute ago, lislis said:

Thank you!  I really am!  It took a lot & it was hard someone that meant so much treating me like that

I know it is hard to get away from volatile situations sometimes, but life is too short; degrading or disrespecting someone isn’t part of love.

• Like 1

• Members

A note to all Members…

I know many people are pissed about the policy change and it does suck.  I have only been here a short while- 2 months- but I sense there is a warm sense of community even if only virtually.  Many members, including myself, have faced serious difficulties and this forum was a nice oasis.  I know some people will depart but I hope many of you do stay and enjoy sharing what we can.

KR, KC

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Comma Sutra said:

A note to all Members…

I know many people are pissed about the policy change and it does suck.  I have only been here a short while- 2 months- but I sense there is a warm sense of community even if only virtually.  Many members, including myself, have faced serious difficulties and this forum was a nice oasis.  I know some people will depart but I hope many of you do stay and enjoy sharing what we can.

KR, KC

What a nice thing to say Comma Sutra! Thank you!☀️

• Members
4 minutes ago, Comma Sutra said:

A note to all Members…

KR, KC

I really enjoyed the pics but the advice and sexy stories are enjoyable too