Official Community Forums Home

I'm addicted!!

• Members

I love this site! I'm addicted constantly checking it and pming, what about you?? Tell me about your addiction!

• Like 4

• Members

I know what u r saying. I keep checking to see if I missed anything but haven't done much in the way of pm

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

I know what u r saying. I keep checking to see if I missed anything but haven't done much in the way of pm

👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Mike said:

Who else is addicted to too timid?!?!😈

Well, I've been here since 2008, so, what do you think? LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Members
2 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

I think its just fun. Inspirational.  Tantalizing.  Gets my imagination going for sure  

😉

Thanks for you feed back, yes it's makes me feel amazing!

• Members
2 hours ago, Tyger said:

Well, I've been here since 2008, so, what do you think? LOL

I think that's awesome Tyger!

• Like 1

• Members

I definitely am. Can't wait to see what the next post is going to be. It's given me a lot of insight into their various things sexually.

• Like 2

• Members

I sure am. I love this site. It’s hard (no pun intended )lol.. I love to read Sassnclass Classes stories and I love chatting. I also love a lot of the pics.☀️

• Like 3

• Members

For me and i been here as long as Tyger I like it for a few reasons: 

Freedom of speech and lack of censorship. Now as a repeat offender of violating the community standards of a certain social media site where I am on my 11th 30 day ban it nice to have a place i can be me and say and share stuff as if I lived in a place commonly known as america. I dont have to like everyones position on every topic but i find most respect each other to allow them to say their say without retaliation of insult. I seen in the past a few members who could not be tolerant of each other over their views on certain topics but those were not the norm.  

Now this site has always been about education and product reviews but i seen it do so much more. It reminds me of the old bbs boards that were a thing before the internet became a thing and owning home computers were the norm. 

There is a diversity here and people find this like a safe space. They can reveal things about themselves and share experinces they have  or had or would like to try without consequence. 

I have had to become more discreet and remove personal info from the site because my spouse job could become jeperdized.  She dosnt like half the stuff i post on facebook. What was not contraversial years ago is now and vic versa . Chances are most likely i not going to get fact checked here and suspended for posting a cartoon with militery vet dark humor.  I do try and post with good taste with little means of purposly being offensive. 

I like sex but i want to go beyond just sex. I dont mind being flirty but i find it annoying how many emails i got after logging in after changing my real name to a handle from guys with dick pics saying they want to put this in my wet pussy. Well first my pussy not wet for that thing they got and while i like women i dont think a lesbian interested in what i got. So what i saying is i dont got a pussy for that dick of yours to be more clear.

Tootimid

d does offer the oppertunity for you to post your picture if you want share it or look at pictures of other users.  Personally unless we agree on it i rather not see it. If i see and enjoy it i will thank you for doing it.  So if you want to enjoy vouyerism and exibition you have that oppertunity available. 

Now i not seen this in awhile but i would like to say how much I enjoy Angela hard work as I have Rob in making tootimid what it is and angela being the face of the company doing her product reviews while being visually recognized i feel needs much kudos. I voiced a few things i didnt like in terms of changes but she took time to answer them. I always tell Rob she deserves a raise.  I like how Tyger and maybe a few others are playing moderator. Tyger needs kudos for her hard work. What she does is in addition to her day to day activities and she has her hands full i know.  I never met them in person but i known them for so long on here i dont mind sharing details about personal life like family matters with them. And i want to end with this in terms of purchasing and ordering your dealing with a great staff.  It all super desecret, and i have had recommendation and assistance over the phone as well as online.  Look at your invoice and it says who packed it and sonething about them. Like packed by Angela who enjoying watching tv with her dog lu lu and travel. It a small detail but sonething I enjoy reading. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Kudus to you Kinky and Starving as well, as Tyger, Angela and Rob as well! I don’t know how Tyger does it. He has a full time job on his hands as well as the other staff. I couldn’t agree with you more Kinky. Good and nice people like you are what makes this site what it is. I’ve met a few great chat buddy’s on here that brighten my day. So thank you to all my chat buddy’s as well. You know who you are. Have a great , beautiful Sunday!!!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I am as well.  I love the topics stories and pics along with having an outlet to discuss whatever fun, sexy thing comes to mind.

• Like 1

• Members

Ditto cirrus.I forgot about how much I love reading Sassnclass’s stories. As well as looking at pics .☀️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't been able to be as present as I would like to have been over the past year. Social media took a much lower priority when my life went sideways. That being said, on this forum there are many more brain cells being used! I enjoy the stories very much & intend on sharing some of my experiences very soon. Beyond that all the members that support each other and there is always a friend a few clicks away when you need one. Excellent community! 

SmartSelect_20220217-124218_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3