Official Community Forums Home

Phone Sex

• Members

I just checked out your pictures on the gallery. I like how you went from flaccid to hard in a sequence. Nice looking cock

• Members
On 6/18/2022 at 4:36 PM, Sassygirl77 said:

I love it. My partner hates it and refuses. So I look else where for it. 

Sassygirl77 if your partner hates phone sex and refuses to do it  can only mean two things in my opinion. 1. Your partner has no imagination or doesn't have an open mind and 2. Your partner is not into any form of self-pleasure or Masturbation! I have a friend who told me he has never Masturbated, but if you been married and never gave yourself a "HAPPY ENDING"  in front of your partner or on the phone then I bet your partner has never done that for you either! Some women like watching men giving themselves self-pleasure, my first wife loved watching me Masturbate just as much as I enjoyed watching her using her fingers to play inside her "LOVE TUNNEL!"  The second part of your post looking elsewhere I wish I could pm you my cel #, because having phone sex with somebody I never met and only know from this TT Topic would be so hot and exciting and instead of using my TT identity you could call me "FunForSassy" and I have a very vivid imagination! (my wife pays our cel phone bills and knows most of the people on our call lists  and any number that seemed questionable she would definitely investigate) I saw a mainstream R-rated movie a long time ago that took phone sex to an even higher level. In this movie there was this club that had an upstairs and downstairs with tables and long tablecloths and there was a phone on each numbered table! The main female character sits down at one of the upstairs tables that you can only see part of her upper body and her face since there was a short wall all the way around the upstairs where the tables were situated. As this female looks around at all the tables downstairs she spots a table where the main male character is sitting and asks the drink hostess what numbered table that this  guy was sitting at (from her vantage point the table number was obscured) and she calls that table! Small talk eventually leads to sex when she tells him exactly where she is sitting! This where the movie gets hot, he asks her over the phone if she was wearing a skirt or a dress since he could only see the top part of her from where he was sitting, she replied "skirt."  This guy then tells her to get close to the table and with her free hand go under the table and position herself and the tablecloth so that no one can see what she was doing! This female character is following all this guy's commands when he tells her to move her hand inside her skirt and panties and touch herself, she tells him she's not wearing panties and he says "that's even better." Now he tells her to use her fingers while he's describing what he would do her if she came back to his place. The next scene you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing under the table with her fingers while trying to make it unnoticeable that she was self-pleasuring herself, but both his hands were visible on top of his table and obviously one was holding the phone! She continues to manipulate herself as he keeps talking seductively to her, and then he tells her to stop short from having an orgasm which she does! The next couple scenes go from the club to them walking down the street and of course being the movies his place was within walking distance of this club. As soon as they get inside his place they get naked and without foreplay, (she's already turned-on and still wet from just playing with herself) he throws her down on the bed and  he climbs between her legs and then they have just straight go for it pure raw sex! When they wake up the next morning, this time they make pure passionate love!  To add about this  "Masturbation Scene," it was the hottest phone sex scene that I've seen in any movie to date, especially in a public club filled with men and women! I have  wondered how many people men and women have made themselves cum just by watching that particular part of this movie?

• Members
7 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Sassygirl77 if your partner hates phone sex and refuses to do it  can only mean two things in my opinion. 1. Your partner has no imagination or doesn't have an open mind and 2. Your partner is not into any form of self-pleasure or Masturbation! I have a friend who told me he has never Masturbated, but if you been married and never gave yourself a "HAPPY ENDING"  in front of your partner or on the phone then I bet your partner has never done that for you either! Some women like watching men giving themselves self-pleasure, my first wife loved watching me Masturbate just as much as I enjoyed watching her using her fingers to play inside her "LOVE TUNNEL!"  The second part of your post looking elsewhere I wish I could pm you my cel #, because having phone sex with somebody I never met and only know from this TT Topic would be so hot and exciting and instead of using my TT identity you could call me "FunForSassy" and I have a very vivid imagination! (my wife pays our cel phone bills and knows most of the people on our call lists  and any number that seemed questionable she would definitely investigate) I saw a mainstream R-rated movie a long time ago that took phone sex to an even higher level. In this movie there was this club that had an upstairs and downstairs with tables and long tablecloths and there was a phone on each numbered table! The main female character sits down at one of the upstairs tables that you can only see part of her upper body and her face since there was a short wall all the way around the upstairs where the tables were situated. As this female looks around at all the tables downstairs she spots a table where the main male character is sitting and asks the drink hostess what numbered table that this  guy was sitting at (from her vantage point the table number was obscured) and she calls that table! Small talk eventually leads to sex when she tells him exactly where she is sitting! This where the movie gets hot, he asks her over the phone if she was wearing a skirt or a dress since he could only see the top part of her from where he was sitting, she replied "skirt."  This guy then tells her to get close to the table and with her free hand go under the table and position herself and the tablecloth so that no one can see what she was doing! This female character is following all this guy's commands when he tells her to move her hand inside her skirt and panties and touch herself, she tells him she's not wearing panties and he says "that's even better." Now he tells her to use her fingers while he's describing what he would do her if she came back to his place. The next scene you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing under the table with her fingers while trying to make it unnoticeable that she was self-pleasuring herself, but both his hands were visible on top of his table and obviously one was holding the phone! She continues to manipulate herself as he keeps talking seductively to her, and then he tells her to stop short from having an orgasm which she does! The next couple scenes go from the club to them walking down the street and of course being the movies his place was within walking distance of this club. As soon as they get inside his place they get naked and without foreplay, (she's already turned-on and still wet from just playing with herself) he throws her down on the bed and  he climbs between her legs and then they have just straight go for it pure raw sex! When they wake up the next morning, this time they make pure passionate love!  To add about this  "Masturbation Scene," it was the hottest phone sex scene that I've seen in any movie to date, especially in a public club filled with men and women! I have  wondered how many people men and women have made themselves cum just by watching that particular part of this movie?

What movie is this? I just got dumped by my phone buddy not even 5 minutes ago. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Sassygirl77 said:

What movie is this? I just got dumped by my phone buddy not even 5 minutes ago. 

Sadly I don't remember and sorry to hear that! 

• Members
Just now, Sassygirl77 said:

No problem. 

Now you need someone to tickle your fancy?

• Members
5 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Now you need someone to tickle your fancy?

Not getting my hopes up. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/16/2022 at 10:47 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

How many of you like to have hot phone sex? The sound of a voice and soft moans as you cum together?☀️

I never have, but it sounds exciting. Any one like to try?

image.jpg

• Members
On 6/18/2022 at 5:17 PM, Katie Did It said:

I have not but am open to it these days. I used to think it was cheating but I’ve since changed my mind. It’s just sexy talk with a buddy, am I right? 

Yes, you are! ;)

On 4/16/2022 at 11:47 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

How many of you like to have hot phone sex? The sound of a voice and soft moans as you cum together?☀️

Oh,oh,I 'm coming I can see  the stars and the moon

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

You’re right 😉

Mmmmm.....  

• Like 1