Official Community Forums Home

Sex Machine Update

• Members

Hi. I just got my splurge present to myself. The Symbian sex machine. I absolutely love it!! It is a little loud. That’s about my only complaint. I sometimes have trouble cumming but not with this. The only other problem is I don’t know how to use the clit attachment. I haven’t needed to and perhaps I’ll call on how to attach it.When you order the package it comes with 10 attachments. I used 4 so far. I like them all.Is it worth the money? In my case yes.☀️

• Like 4

• Members
47 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Hi. I just got my splurge present to myself. The Symbian sex machine. I absolutely love it!! It is a little loud. That’s about my only complaint. I sometimes have trouble cumming but not with this. The only other problem is I don’t know how to use the clit attachment. I haven’t needed to and perhaps I’ll call on how to attach it.When you order the package it comes with 10 attachments. I used 4 so far. I like them all.Is it worth the money? In my case yes.☀️

That awesome!

• Members

That sounds awesome. Tell us more about how it works and how you felt. I know you don't post pictures so that's out of the question but boy that would be hot to see

• Members
15 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I'm very happy for you.  I've watched and videoed  a few in action and the user was totally worn out after.   

• Members

Thanks marka09. I remember you saying how good they were. I looked at the picture of the women in your photo shoot. That picture and the comments sold me on it. I’m so glad I got it!! ☀️

• Members
20 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new toy.  Now I'm curious and have to go look it up to see what it is.

• Members

You’re welcome Pretty Little Luv. I cum every. I have several mind blowing orgasms.

• Members

Thank you Starving. It’s absolutely fabulous.☀️

• Members

Here are a couple of pictures of my Symbian and all the attachments. 403D1E85-2B1F-451B-AAAD-955406341ACA.thumb.jpeg.5498f8d76199c8e4e215bd11743fc36d.jpeg157CD1BE-6F25-4BBF-BAA8-A687BC3DAE4F.thumb.jpeg.67e1f5649d6e09c88f5ddbd421e14e26.jpeg

• Thanks 2

• Members

I haven’t used all of them yet. I so want to use the cock sleeves but my pussy is too tight right now. I love this machine!! I use it a least twice a day. My old toys in between lol..There’s a picture of them on here somewhere in what’s in your toy box.There is also a clit attachment I haven’t used yet. Not sure where it goes but I haven’t needed it.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I haven’t used all of them yet. I so want to use the cock sleeves but my pussy is too tight right now. I love this machine!! I use it a least twice a day. My old toys in between lol..There’s a picture of them on here somewhere in what’s in your toy box.There is also a clit attachment I haven’t used yet. Not sure where it goes but I haven’t needed it.☀️

I would love to see a video of you enjoying yourself! Good on you! 

• Thanks 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I would love to see a video of you enjoying yourself! Good on you! 

That's no lie

• Thanks 1

• Members

Maybe in the future. ☀️

• Like 2