Official Community Forums Home

Happy Holidays

nosleepnmesa

• Members

I just wanted to WISH EVERYONE here HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I hope everyone's holiday is filled with love,laughter, and of course new and exciting wonderful things.

BEST WISHES TO ALL! May your holiday be fulfilling!

From my family to yours.

• Members

THANKS KAT!

I too wish all my friends and internet "family" here the HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS!!!

Muuuuaaahhhhh!

Mikayla

Thanks Katt! Great idea!!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

I know it's a busy time of year, so try and relax and enjoy the season. And try not to beat or kill the IL's!! :lol:;):P

• Members

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my great friends here and to your families enjoy, relax, and have lots of FUN :P TIMES

FROM ALL US

SMOOCHIES :rolleyes:

• Members

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope your Christmas is a wonderful time for you, your family and friends!

I thought I had posted Christmas (and Chanukah) greetings yesterday with a note that I was back from my mother's in Florida, but I can't find it, even when I go back and check under "My Assiatant."

We are still waiting to hear about what the doctor is going to do with my mother. One doctor said he wouldn't do the surgery, that she wouldn't make it off the table. Her cardiologist wanted her to get a second opinion as he felt it could be repaired, and this surgeon said he could do it if the valve that needed replacing wasn't too small, and the cardiolgist needed to run an additional test to find out. So we are playing a waiting game right now. If this surgeon says he can do it, and gives her decent odds, she will go for it. The doctor was amazed at how well she was otherwise for her age (80), and her "spirit." He thought that alone made her a good candidate for the surgery. Either way, she is at peace. My one prayer is that she does not suffer. If that means no surgery and she dies sooner, then I am ready to accept that, as is she.

So we will wait and see. In the meantime I had a wonderful visit with her. It was some very special time together, as it had been years since it was just the two of us--there has always been my husband, or my daughter (or all my kids, but my most recent trip home was when my father died and just my daughter went with me), or my sister.

• Members

Nevertoold

i have you and you mom in my prayers no i have your family in our prayers believe me when i say i know how you feel and what you are going through i am not just using words but letting you know that you are not alone please keep me all of us posted

want2know

MERRY CHRISTMAS!