Official Community Forums Home

Piercings

Hot but timid

• Members

My partner wants me to get nipple piercings. He really gets hot looking at women with their pierced nipples, even wants me to get a chain to connect them.  I have only ear piercings and am nervous about pain and infection and really, are they that exciting?? Please help me out with this.Maybe someone has them and thinks they are great, or someone not so happy with their choice?? Thank you!

• Like 1

• Members

my girlfriend said she would get her nipples pierced only if i get my balls pierced ,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Haha 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hot but timid said:

My partner wants me to get nipple piercings. He really gets hot looking at women with their pierced nipples, even wants me to get a chain to connect them.  I have only ear piercings and am nervous about pain and infection and really, are they that exciting?? Please help me out with this.Maybe someone has them and thinks they are great, or someone not so happy with their choice?? Thank you!

I find all nipples hot but personally, I am not a fan of piercing. I could be wrong, but always thought the jewelry gets in the way of enjoying the natural part.

• Members

I wouldn’t do it. I’m with Tiger. There’s nice removable nipple jewelry.☀️

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Both mine have been pierced for 25 yrs now. Granted I can't give an accurate answer if it's a gender determined factor. If you do not want them for yourself then I would not recommend. The nipples were the most painful to do, took longer to heal than any others (I've been pierced everywhere) and even now 25 yrs later will stop u dead in your tracks if u catch it on something. I can only assume that a females nipples are more sensitive than males so I don't even want to know how bad it hurt one of y'all when u hair gets caught and yank. 

• Members

Nipple piercing is definitely a big step but also a bigger turn on in that your nipples will be in a constant state of arousal. Start with finding  an artist that you trust and is reputable. Once you get your nipples pierced you will not regret it. After  having ears, belly button and finally my nipples pierced I asked myself why did I wait so long?  Not only are my nipples much more sensitive they are constantly erect and puffy. This often draws a long stare and a smile from the women who know what is under the shirt in plain view. One can only imagine what they are thinking which is such a turn on when out in public for all to see.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/1/2022 at 12:19 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I wouldn’t do it. I’m with Tiger. There’s nice removable nipple jewelry.☀️

The sexiest piercing and with little or no pain is a vertical clit piercing.  Looks so hot and keeps your clit tickled pretty much all day.  Have a friend with one and she loves it (and so does her man). Gives her better orgasms too.

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, JimP said:

The sexiest piercing and with little or no pain is a vertical clit piercing.  Looks so hot and keeps your clit tickled pretty much all day.  Have a friend with one and she loves it (and so does her man). Gives her better orgasms too.

I’ve thought about getting one but haven’t made the leap. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I’ve thought about getting one but haven’t made the leap. 

My friend said it hurts for exactly one second……no blood, etc. You just have to have your piercer do the q-tip test on your hood to make sure it is suitable for that kind of piercing.

• Members
4 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I doubt I am, pretty small down there. 

I could check it out for you!!!!!  The tip of the q-tip needs to go fully under your hood.  Otherwise no good.  The piercing goes thru the top of the hood.  One ball on the top and another at the bottom of the hood with the shaft under the hood.

• Members

I have one JimP. I like it to. ☀️

• Members

There is a guy I play with who suggested nipple piercings. I’m not committing to  real ones so I bought some magnetic barbells on Amazon. They do feel really good to play with. Look nice too, at least he liked them. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Miss Worthy said:

You apply the magnets on your nipples?

Yes. There are two per nipple so they go on either side. Like you, mine are very sensitive and playing with them, or even just wearing them inside my bra during normal activity, feels really nice. 

• Like 1

• Members

Hi, I’m about 3 hours from Syracuse. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten laid in a long time so I don’t know. I haven’t tried it while masturbating yet. ☀️

• Members
6 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Hi, I’m about 3 hours from Syracuse. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten laid in a long time so I don’t know. I haven’t tried it while masturbating yet. ☀️

Bummer!  I had a friend who hadn’t got laid in 8-9 years.  Her husband was like 25 years older than she and he went impotent so she just depended on a vibrator for all that time.  They slept in separate bedrooms too.  After he passed, I knew the guy that “deflowered” her all over again!  I swear that cherry grew back after all that time!

• Like 1

• Members

Yes it is. I keep hoping I’ll find a fuck buddy soon. ☀️

• Like 1