Official Community Forums Home

Chest hair on no hair

• Members

I don’t think I’ve seen this question posed yet. Do you prefer chest hair or no chest hair? Do you have a preference ladies?☀️

• Members
5 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I don’t think I’ve seen this question posed yet. Do you prefer chest hair or no chest hair? Do you have a preference ladies?☀️

I love me a hairy man

• Members

Thank you Honeypot. I like to make little swirls in his chest hair if he has some.☀️

• Members

A former chat buddy of mine had the most gorgeous chest full of hair!! It looked so soft. I always wanted to run my fingers through it. I’d make little swirls with my fingers . A nice gentle touch and light sucking of his nipples.☀️I wish I had the chance. Hopefully someday. ☀️

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I am good with some or none. Hubby does not have much at all. So that is just what I am used to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

My wife likes my chest with hair. She likes pubic area shaved but chest with hair

• Like 1

• Members

I Love no hair too sexy!!☀️

• Members

Very Hot Funguy22.😊☀️

• Members

I’ve never been with a guy with a lot of chest hair. Husband has very little chest and pubic hair.  Chest hair sounds arousing so I would be into trying it. Lately I’ve been attracted to exclusively masculine qualities like chest hair and Adam’s apples. As long as the armpit hair is kept in check I’d be ok. That makes me gag. 😂

• Haha 1

• Review Team

Chest hair. Every time. No hair just doesn't do it for me. I'm a toucher, and the hairless skin is too smooth, feels sticky when it sweats. No thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was with men, oddly enough, they pretty much all were hair-free on their chest. One guy waxed because he was a model. However, the rest, it just seemed a constant=no hair. For some reason, I think armhair on men is sexy.

• Members

As long as it's the man and not the woman 😊😊

• Haha 1