Official Community Forums Home

Older

marka09

• Members

Many of us here are "older", but there are some younger folks here.  Who is into "older" and why?  It would be interesting to know what you like about sex with older people, what your expectations are, and would you ever just do it with someone older.  Personally, I'm almost 70 (wow, that's scary), but I can perform like a 40 year old (hours).  And I sincerely appreciate an older woman.  They know what they want, they are done with the drama, they know how to please, they know their interests, and they are not looking for anything but pleasure and sex.  

So, lets here your thoughts......

• Like 5

• Members
2 hours ago, marka09 said:

Many of us here are "older", but there are some younger folks here.  Who is into "older" and why?  It would be interesting to know what you like about sex with older people, what your expectations are, and would you ever just do it with someone older.  Personally, I'm almost 70 (wow, that's scary), but I can perform like a 40 year old (hours).  And I sincerely appreciate an older woman.  They know what they want, they are done with the drama, they know how to please, they know their interests, and they are not looking for anything but pleasure and sex.  

I am even older, 73 so I am interested in hearing too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 7/11/2022 at 8:24 AM, Lateinlife said:

I too am close to 70. I agree with marka09 on older folks knowing what they want without the drama. Perhaps also we aren’t the sprinters but the marathoners. 

Yes, marathoners, not sprinters.  Good analogy.    One of my clients (50ish) told me that they have been with older guys (70's) and younger guys (20's).  sHe compared it to the difference between a $2 bottle of wine and a fine $50 bottle of wine.  The $2 wine will take care of the need, but the $50 wine will satisfy the soul.  Women, what do you think?  Guys? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, Hankthespanktank said:

Older women like to have more fun. Not as judgemental, I feel like I can be myself with no anxiety

Very true. Older women know how to be sexy and enjoy sex more than younger ones.  That's my opinion.  Every orgasm is a wonderful one.  

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I wholeheartedly agree with you Marka09. I’m 64. I don’t need drama. I’ve been fortunate in having sex with 2 men who are in their 40’s. It was absolutely wonderful. They both enjoyed being with me. I know what I want when it comes to sex. I like to explore, and enjoy pleasing my partner. Just absolutely incredible experiences I’ve had.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I'm 63, . My wife is 18 years younger than me. Believe me when I say I've learned a lot from her. She's opened my mind to new positions, toys, and BDSM which I never would have done otherwise. While I was always with older women prior, I discovered it's not age, but knowledge and experience.  We've explored and taught each other and it's been great. 

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, ClickClack said:

I'm 63, . My wife is 18 years younger than me. Believe me when I say I've learned a lot from her. She's opened my mind to new positions, toys, and BDSM which I never would have done otherwise. While I was always with older women prior, I discovered it's not age, but knowledge and experience.  We've explored and taught each other and it's been great. 

Good for your ClickClack

• Members
On 11/25/2022 at 3:34 PM, Pussy8ter said:

I absolutely love older women! I'm a 38 year old m  live in a sexless marriage.  Older women know what they want and enjoy it too the fullest! Wish I would have known this 20 years ago!

It's never too late. To find an older lady for FWB.😉

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/5/2022 at 3:46 PM, marka09 said:

I am a 43 year old and love older women. I love how aggressive older women are and aren't afraid to try new things. For me it gets boring being the one to have to initiate everything. Yes, even sex. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 11/30/2022 at 8:59 PM, GirlNerd said:

It's never too late. To find an older lady for FWB.😉

I can agree with that.  Are you available?  😉  

• Like 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, FitFlirtyGuy said:

Mid 40’s, and I’m attracted to women. Age is just a number. If you’re still hot, I’ll fuck you. 

Hi, Fuck me please!!☀️😘

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, FitFlirtyGuy said:

Anytime…

I wish!!😘☀️

• Members
3 hours ago, FitFlirtyGuy said:

Anytime…

I need it bad.☀️😘

• Like 2

• Members