Official Community Forums Home

Slanderous comments

• Members

It has come to my attention through some very reliable sources, that a particular female on this site has been making very slanderous and hateful comments, directed at females on the forum. I find this very disturbing and sick. Obvious this female suffers from extreme jealousy. I have not been the only one affected by her comments. 
Several male chat buddy’s have left this site because they got sick of the drama. She knows who she is. I find it extremely sad that she feels the need to compete with other women’s posts. I only pray she gets the help she needs.☀️Thank you for reading.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

I am sorry to hear about this. No, there is no need for such behavior.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you tuger48. It is a shame they feel the need to do this.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

This site is supposed to be one where we can have fun and be playful. Let's all do that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

It’s a shame a certain someone wants to take that away. I only joined this past January and  I no longer get the enjoyment out of it like I used to.☀️

• Sad 2

Hey there. How have these comments been made? On the forum, or thru PMs?

I hope that we can all just post and have fun. But if there are any valid rules being broken, please let us know.

• Thanks 1

• Members

PMs, telling new  people who they should talk to and not talk to. Sending crazy jealous pms about certain people as if some arbitrary line had been crossed. I’ve been on the receiving end and witnessed someone else get the wrath. 

What is this high school?

• Members
39 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

PMs, telling new  people who they should talk to and not talk to. Sending crazy jealous pms about certain people as if some arbitrary line had been crossed. I’ve been on the receiving end and witnessed someone else get the wrath. 

What is this high school?

Hmmmm that may explain a email or pm i got a few weeks ago.  The writer said they posted something and was told that was prohibited then i posted something and they wanted to know why I was allowed too and they couldnt

My answer was do it anyway until you hear from Tyger. Nothing can be all that bad espevially with a ton of dick pics asking if you want to fuck

• Members
1 minute ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

Hmmmm that may explain a email or pm i got a few weeks ago.  The writer said they posted something and was told that was prohibited then i posted something and they wanted to know why I was allowed too and they couldnt

My answer was do it anyway until you hear from Tyger. Nothing can be all that bad espevially with a ton of dick pics asking if you want to fuck

No, this seems to be targeting women she feels threatened by. 

• Members

Yes Tyger. It’s been under posts. They don’t leave the nasty comment up for long. It’s also been in pm’s from what I understand. This person seems to have a hold on the men on here for some reason. She’s very jealous and I heard through reliable sources that’s why some people leave TT. I no longer enjoy posting . ☀️

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would say her name. I haven't seen her side of your accusations. Does she differ from your politics.?